Heard about this place for a while but have never actually had the chance to check it out. I booked JINNY accidentally, but was actually looking for JINNA who I suspect is Chloe@Artarmon and now I also think she might be Iris@36Barbie - seriously all the different but similar names and photos in these massage joints is doing my head in!!

Either way… slight mix-up and ended up waiting an extra 30mins but I think it was worth it.

SCOPING
I knew instantly when she came in that it wasn’t the Chloe I was trying to find. But this girl is super hot, probably 165+, very slim and toned with beautiful smooth skin and a pretty face with very asian eyes. Dunno if everyone would like her look. But I do…

She seemed a little shy at first but she also said she found me very attractive. Feeling is mutual… what a great start.

PART1
I lay down and she gave me a cursory massage, I don’t think she is that experienced. But I enjoyed chatting to her - Mid20’s, been around since end of last year and will return to Korea after a year. Felt an instant regret that I hadn’t found her sooner. She did tell me that her name is GIA@chill and 36Barbie. Shit… she probably knows Chloe/Jinna/Iris.

PART2
Clothes off and those C cuppers just sit up on their own with tiny little nipples perfectly centred on headlights. She gave me a very polite B2B before I turned over and agreed to the full menu of extras. No FS (damn) but CBJ and NHJ. She gave me a wonderful catbath while she stroked my nervous cock. I played with and kissed those lovely tits and stroked her toned body.

CBJ was not bad at all, some decent depth and pressure that got me pretty hard. I tried hard but generally can’t cum unless I can pound the girls. Time ran out while I was rubbing my hand into her moistening slit and stealing a few light pecks on her lips. Argh…. Blue balls!

AFTERWARDS
Showered with an awkward hard-on and paid $100 for extras. I felt like that last cuddle goodbye almost turned into a pash. She seems to really like me, which made the whole session more sensual and infuriating at the same time. The ultimate tease.

Same story - the girls I seem to like the most are the ones that don’t offer FS or maybe that’s why I like them? Wonder if she may open up more with some return visits?

Got a pang of jealousy when I walked past her next client coming up the stairs…

Happy Punting

PS. Anyone else getting confused by all the different names these girls seem to interchange and share in different parlours. Often really similar names too: Clair, Claire, Cara, Care, Ivy, Iris, Alina, Emily, Jess, Jenny, Jasmine, Jinny, Jinna, Ginny, Mini, Miki, Miku, Momo, Rui, Sui, Yui, Yuri, Yuna, Luna, Eva, Ella, Bella, Vivi, Vivian, Vicky, Abbie, Abby… etc… etc… etc

Maybe there are actually only 20-30 girls working across all of the Massage joints in Sydney - taking us all for a ride.