Thread: Mandy - Lalabells 18 Ferndell St, South Granville - The Magnificent Malaysian Mandy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mandy - Lalabells 18 Ferndell St, South Granville - The Magnificent Malaysian Mandy

Who: Mandy
    Where: 18 Ferndell St, South Granville
    Contact: https://www.granvillebrothel.com.au/ (WeChat: Lalabells18)
    How much: $75/hour (+$200 tip for FS and BBBJCIM)
    Looks: Slender and fit. Perfect abs and butt!
    Personality: Down to earth, cheerful and more than happy to please

I've been a regular at Artarmon 88a for a while and when Jenny and Sam told me they took over Lalabells and just fixed up the interior I figured I'd drop by to check out their new shop. They've done bloody well to be honest. The rooms are big and clean and so are the showers.

Mandy has always been on my to-visit list given her amazing reviews but for some reason I just never got around to it before. Probably because I've been seeing my favourites at 88a all the time. Anyway, Mandy was there so I figured today was the day.

I had a shower while I waited for her to get ready. Seriously, the showers are a room unto themselves. They're bigger than the showers at 42G. Next time I visit I'm seriously going to see if things can get started (and maybe finish, too) in the shower.

Mandy came back while I was in the shower, wearing a pair of jean shorts so short that I could get a preview of what was to come with her pert butt cheeks showing their curves. If you look at Mandy's frame you wouldn't really expect her to have a butt since she's not curvy at all but damn she must put some work in at the gym because her butt is 200% grabbable.

Her massage is pretty alright. I mean, it's not really the reason I visited but she did manage to get into a few spots and loosen me up a bit for the next part. When the time was right, I heard the rustling of her clothes coming off and I turned my head to catch a glimpse of her as she took off her shorts and fuck me dead the white g-string she was wearing just set me off. It was good she asked me to flip over at this point because I was already poking a hole in the table.

She started from my legs, licking me gently past my cock then up to my nipples. Locking eyes with me, she made her way up to my neck and whispered into my ear "what would you like to do today?" The only thing I could manage to say was "I'd like to fuck you". She smiled and then came in for a DFK. While DFKing, she reached down to grab my cock, position it between her pussy lips and started grinding away. As we DFKd more I could feel her pussy juices wetting my cock.

She catbathed her way back down to my cock then started licking my taint and cupping my balls in her mouth. She made her way onto my cock and took me in whole. Whilst still glued to my cock, she spun around and planted her pussy on my face for some 69. I ate her out for a bit and felt her start to get into it until she sat up and started grinding away on my face. I could feel her fingers dig into my body as she ground away harder. Before long, she reached over to grab a dom, put it on with her mouth and then mounted me. She leaned down to DFK more as she put me in - slowly but with intent. As we kissed more, she thrusted down hard to get me in deeper. Once she started to get a tempo going, she sat up again and I looked to the side to catch the whole view. With her arching back, I could see her slender figure riding away - the lamp light revealing her abs.

I sat up, held her and swung her round for some mish. With her legs propped up on my shoulders I pounded away. When I could feel myself getting there I asked her to come back over for a CIM finish and she was happy to take it all without any particular hurry to run to the sink.

All in all 5/5 stars for the new shop, 6/5 stars for Mandy. The shop, itself, is a little far from me to be too regular but if you live near there I'd recommend them as their Artarmon shop has quite a few winners and Jenny and Sam run a good operation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, been keen to check out this shop. They posted a curvy (bordering on chubby) Korean girl the other week that looks like a fun time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Nice review, been keen to check out this shop. They posted a curvy (bordering on chubby) Korean girl the other week that looks like a fun time
    I think that might be Suzie at 88a, I passed her when I was leaving the other day, she is indeed chubby but had a nice smile and a pleasant face........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who are the others that you would recommend at 88a with a similar level of service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great to hear you had a great time with Mandy, she is a gem

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Who are the others that you would recommend at 88a with a similar level of service?
    At the risk of making it harder for myself to book them in the future - Mona and Cara

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that.

Do Mona and Cara both BBBJ and CIM?