Name: Marcella
Establishment: Massage at Central (MAC)
Date of Visit : May 2021
Rates : $50 for 30 mins + $50 tip
Size/shape : fit girl with perky boobs (sort of like a beach girl)
Nationality or Ethnicity : Colombian
Services Provided : NHJ, DFK.
Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I would return
Rating (1 to 5): 4

It was time to go back to MAC again given the great experience I've had with Julia. This time, I decided to go for Marcella as I never tried Colombian before and some bros on the forums mentioned Marcella being good looking.

Texted Angela again and she mentioned Marcella was fully booked so I made an appointment for the day after. Next day, Angela confirms the appointment and I went at the appointed hour. I had started to become a regular here and so I'd usually have some some chit chat with Angela. She also always asks me how the session went afterwards so there is a bit of customer service there which I like.

I get shown to my room and I pay the $50 massage fee. I proceed to sit on the chair and play with my phone when suddenly the door opens and in walks Marcella. Bros, I was contemplating whether to write this report as she is already popular enough but she is actually stunning. She has that type of beach going look for her with a slight tan and a beautiful smile. Looks wise, I think she's even hotter than Julia.

Little bro is pumping full of excitement at this stage and honestly if it was up to me I would have skipped part 1 altogether. On to part 1, she does an alright job but doesn't use any oil which I thought was surprising. However, the feeling of her body rubbing against your back makes up for the lack in skill.

On to part 2, her nipples carressing my back is driving me nuts so I proceed to turn around and caress her LS. She lets off a little moan and within no time she gets very wet. She sits up and starts playing with little bro, again no oil which is little disappointing. Next, we turn to 69 and I'm sooo tempted to DATY but decide not to (not a fan of waiting for a weeks to get a potential STD test)

We switch position again as I'd like to see her beautiful face and perky tits and before you know it I explode. She giggles and asks whether I want some hot towels and proceeds to go get those.

All in all, I would rate Julia's skills higher however looks wise I thought Marcella has an edge. I'm not entirely sure whether she offers FS as I didn't ask so other bros may need to chime in.