Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gifts/favor from wl/ml

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Gifts/favor from wl/ml

Normally our guys will buy gifts/give favors to our wl/ml. Anyone get the returns from our girls? Keen to share?
    To be clear, anyone receive gifts/favors from the girls?

Banned
    I always get a free pack of condom from my ML as I use my own.

The ones given to me are strawberry, apple, orange, vanilla etc flavours. No idea what's the flavours are for.

I keep them as sourvenirs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Normally our guys will buy gifts/give favors to our wl/ml. Anyone get the returns from our girls? Keen to share?
    A nice thank you is always appreciated. And I am not refering to a freebi or anything servicewise.

Last October I gave a friend who is an ML a new bed for her home as a birthday gift, I really appreciate the hug and kiss I got got back. Didn't expect nor got more.
    She expressed an interest in a particular electric bike, if I manage to get the details, she might get something this year as well.... I would be happy with the same hug and kiss back,
    Its friendship, not buying of favours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    A nice thank you is always appreciated. And I am not refering to a freebi or anything servicewise.

Last October I gave a friend who is an ML a new bed for her home as a birthday gift, I really appreciate the hug and kiss I got got back. Didn't expect nor got more.
    She expressed an interest in a particular electric bike, if I manage to get the details, she might get something this year as well.... I would be happy with the same hug and kiss back,
    Its friendship, not buying of favours.
    What return gifts does she offer you

Hugs n kisses are sweet … but is it all one sided

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I always get a free pack of condom from my ML as I use my own.

The ones given to me are strawberry, apple, orange, vanilla etc flavours. No idea what's the flavours are for.

I keep them as sourvenirs.
    Did you reuse your Pokémon collector book to store them ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Food. A lot of food. It's like girls think I'm malnourished or something, though I suspect in many cases it is a re-gift. Chocolates, Hokkaido baked cheese tarts, moon cakes, rice cakes etc. One girl used to feed me pocky during the massage. She was obsessed with my weight. "You've lost weight again." she would say and then would run off to the kitchen to grab one of her snacks to feed me. I constantly assured her I do actually eat at home. A lot.

A bottle of wine for my birthday was a nice touch (she had asked me for wine recommendations as a front to find out what I liked, which was nice.)

One girl went home for a holiday and brought me back an intricate metal elephant trinket box (no idea how else to describe it).

That's all I can remember at this stage, there's probably more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One girl went home for a holiday and brought me back an intricate metal elephant trinket box.[/QUOTE]

I guess she’s Thai?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    One girl went home for a holiday and brought me back an intricate metal elephant trinket box.
    I guess she’s Thai?[/QUOTE]

Yeah correct. She probably bought a bunch of them to give to regulars, if I'm being cynical.

Hahah. Probably!

I got elephant key rings from a thai ML..

She later did admit she gave to a bunch of guys
    Sage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I guess she’s Thai?
    Yeah correct. She probably bought a bunch of them to give to regulars, if I'm being cynical.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Hahah. Probably!

I got elephant key rings from a thai ML..

She later did admit she gave to a bunch of guys
    Still nice of them to do that, right?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah correct. She probably bought a bunch of them to give to regulars, if I'm being cynical.

Still nice of them to do that, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think it is, I still have it sitting in my kitchen.
    Same with the wine, it was a $40 bottle, not expensive bit not cheap and she had taken time to find out what I liked. As the old saying goes, it's the thought that counts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    These girls are masters of the art of giving little in return for a lot.
    The Australian Government should take them along next time they have to negotiate an international trade agreement

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    What return gifts does she offer you

Hugs n kisses are sweet … but is it all one sided
    Some friendships might appear one sided, but they tend to even out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The Australian Government should take them along next time they have to make a trade agreement
    A maxim . Mostly true

I’ve had a large bottle of Chanel , meals cooked for me (thais seem to only do this) an ML and a WL will cancel a booking for me, flowers on a birthday, paid for time extensions and an occasional free outcall .. which then (usually) the next morning comes with a request for some assistance ….

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    A maxim . Mostly true

I’ve had a large bottle of Chanel , meals cooked for me (thais seem to only do this) an ML and a WL will cancel a booking for me, flowers on a birthday, paid for time extensions and an occasional free outcall .. which then (usually) the next morning comes with a request for some assistance ….
    Chanel Bleu?
    Was given a bottle for my birthday last year and must say am a big fan, was an Issey Miyake fan before that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Chanel Bleu?
    Was given a bottle for my birthday last year and must say am a big fan, was an Issey Miyake fan before that.
    Issey Miyake is my favorite. Now looking for something a bit unique, not too common which everyone uses

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The Australian Government should take them along next time they have to negotiate an international trade agreement
    Too bad most of the girls are not Australian.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Issey Miyake is my favorite. Now looking for something a bit unique, not too common which everyone uses
    It is a classic. Always keep a bottle of it. I've got the nuit, which is a bit rich for my taste. The fraiche, which is quite nice, but the standard l'eau d'issey is a winner.

Chanel Bleu is a lovely clean fragrance, if you like lighter scents Guerlain l'homme ideal cool is different, tiffany has a matching his & her scent. Tiffany & Love for him & Her.

25 years ago I could have reeled off dozens of fragrances for you, but I'm sadly quite out of the loop these days.

Edit: It depends on personal taste as well. I'm not so into heavy woody or musky scents.

once got a branded wallet (Retail Price $240) from one ML and an electronic instant coffee maker / mug from another (I believe it was an unwanted gift for her so she passed it on to me, but nevermind :-D).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cant go wrong with royal oud

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast