Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gifts/favor from wl/ml

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Chanel Bleu?
    Was given a bottle for my birthday last year and must say am a big fan, was an Issey Miyake fan before that.
    Yes, Chanel Bleu….

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Issey Miyake is my favorite. Now looking for something a bit unique, not too common which everyone uses
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Cant go wrong with royal oud
    You can't beat Brut.
    it's the ultimate chick magnet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can't beat Brut.
    How about some Pino?

How about some Pino?
    Definitely. Italian men have been using it for decades and they seem to do OK with the ladies.
    Add Old Spice in for the holy trinity of men's colognes.
    Brut. Pino Silvestre. Old Spice.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Definitely. Italian men have been using it for decades and they seem to do OK with the ladies.
    Add Old Spice in for the holy trinity of men's colognes.
    Brut. Pino Silvestre. Old Spice.
    https://youtu.be/owGykVbfgUE

Old Spice you can't go wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can't beat Brut.
    My dad used Brut lol.
    It is a classic. Always keep a bottle of it. I've got the nuit, which is a bit rich for my taste. The fraiche, which is quite nice, but the standard l'eau d'issey is a winner.

Chanel Bleu is a lovely clean fragrance, if you like lighter scents Guerlain l'homme ideal cool is different, tiffany has a matching his & her scent. Tiffany & Love for him & Her.

25 years ago I could have reeled off dozens of fragrances for you, but I'm sadly quite out of the loop these days.

Edit: It depends on personal taste as well. I'm not so into heavy woody or musky scents.
    I’m into fragrances. Used to be my hobby to wander around shopping malls to try new scents and then recommend to my friends relying on their personalities/styles. Now no more.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My dad used Brut lol.

I’m into fragrances. Used to be my hobby to wander around shopping malls to try new scents and then recommend to my friends relying on their personalities/styles. Now no more.
    Same. When I lived overseas I used to become friendly with the girls that worked in the fragrance sections at department stores. They used to palm me a tester bottle in exchange for some contraband. Aussie girls working in London were easily swayed by a couple of packs of Tim Tams that I had easy access to. At one stage I had an enviable collection, Davidoff Cool Water, Dolce & Gabbana, CK One, Escape and Eternity, Lagerfeld Photo, Joop, Versace Blue Jeans, Ralph Lauren Safari, Tommy Hilfiger Sport, Fahrenheit...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fragrance has always been important to me. Like music it can trigger memories instantly. A woman passes by wearing Chanel Chance or Mademoiselle, or Issey Miyake eau d'ete and I am instantly transported to a time and place long past.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fragrance has always been important to me. Like music it can trigger memories instantly. A woman passes by wearing Chanel Chance or Mademoiselle, or Issey Miyake eau d'ete and I am instantly transported to a time and place long past.
    True true. Somehow they’re keys to reopen memories. They trigger the moments we have spent. And agreed that Chanel Chance or Mademoiselle are good choices. I one time ran after a girl to ask what fragrance she wore and turned out she wore Chanel Chance. Then it’s always my favorite. Love the girl who wear it.

Same. Every time I open up a can of sardines I get as horny as fuck

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Same. Every time I open up a can of sardines I get as horny as fuck
    Hahaha yeah fair enough.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    True true. Somehow they’re keys to reopen memories. They trigger the moments we have spent. And agreed that Chanel Chance or Mademoiselle are good choices. I one time ran after a girl to ask what fragrance she wore and turned out she wore Chanel Chance. Then it’s always my favorite. Love the girl who wear it.
    Yeah Chanel Chance I only occasionally catch a faint hint of it out somewhere and I am instantly reminded of one of the most beautiful girls I've had the pleasure to know. Fragrance suited her perfectly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many of the fragrances mentioned in this thread are on sale at Chemist Warehouse, better than 1/2 price. E.g. Issey Miyake 125ml $69.99, $100 off RRP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Many of the fragrances mentioned in this thread are on sale at Chemist Warehouse, better than 1/2 price. E.g. Issey Miyake 125ml $69.99, $100 off RRP.
    They don’t last long so I don’t like to buy at Chemist warehouse.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They don’t last long so I don’t like to buy at Chemist warehouse.
    Correct they buy old stock so it doesn't last as long.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I never leave home without putting on a perfume. I love em, it's part of my identity.

Chanel Chance defo one of my fave scents for women. However, my all time fave must be Chloe by Chloe. That sweet feminine smell just hits me, it's enough to give me a boner!

On myself, when I was younger I used to go for anything from Paco Rabanne. Million, the original XS, Invictus, etc. Also loved Davidoff Cool Water, that's a real classic. I also had a Valentino limited edition one that had a strong leather undertone, that was nice too but the bottle wasn't so good ran out real quick!

More recently I've been rocking Chanel Bleu parfum for a while. Actually got sick of it after 3 bottles, then I discovered Creed. Amazing chemistry from that brand. Started with Aventus cos I thought I might as well go with the most common one to see what all the fuss is about. I was blown away... Such a masculine yet pleasant scent. Women were complimenting me on it almost the first time I started wearing it. Amazing!
    Then I tried Irish Tweed. That's another amazing scent... Literally oozing in ambergris sweetness... but so hard to get!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is a classic. Always keep a bottle of it. I've got the nuit, which is a bit rich for my taste. The fraiche, which is quite nice, but the standard l'eau d'issey is a winner.

Chanel Bleu is a lovely clean fragrance, if you like lighter scents Guerlain l'homme ideal cool is different, tiffany has a matching his & her scent. Tiffany & Love for him & Her.

25 years ago I could have reeled off dozens of fragrances for you, but I'm sadly quite out of the loop these days.

Edit: It depends on personal taste as well. I'm not so into heavy woody or musky scents.
    Actually my favorite ml admitted that her ex uses Issey so she can recognise it and also like it. She even has a bottle for herself. Said its smell is so sexy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Actually my favorite ml admitted that her ex uses Issey so she can recognise it and also like it. She even has a bottle for herself. Said its smell is so sexy
    Well that young lady has good taste in men's fragrance.

You sound like someone with a keen olfactory sense, do you know what fragrance she wears?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I never leave home without putting on a perfume. I love em, it's part of my identity.

Chanel Chance defo one of my fave scents for women. However, my all time fave must be Chloe by Chloe. That sweet feminine smell just hits me, it's enough to give me a boner!

On myself, when I was younger I used to go for anything from Paco Rabanne. Million, the original XS, Invictus, etc. Also loved Davidoff Cool Water, that's a real classic. I also had a Valentino limited edition one that had a strong leather undertone, that was nice too but the bottle wasn't so good ran out real quick!

More recently I've been rocking Chanel Bleu parfum for a while. Actually got sick of it after 3 bottles, then I discovered Creed. Amazing chemistry from that brand. Started with Aventus cos I thought I might as well go with the most common one to see what all the fuss is about. I was blown away... Such a masculine yet pleasant scent. Women were complimenting me on it almost the first time I started wearing it. Amazing!
    Then I tried Irish Tweed. That's another amazing scent... Literally oozing in ambergris sweetness... but so hard to get!
    I used to be the same but these days I only wear for work, going out or punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well that young lady has good taste in men's fragrance.

You sound like someone with a keen olfactory sense, do you know what fragrance she wears?
    She loves fragrances too but not spending much on that hobby. Wearing different one depending on weather/seasons/ occasions which is good. Her favourite is Chanel Chance (the first one), and recently Narciso Rodriguez (Pure Musc and Narciso Rodriguez Poudree) and I love all of them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast