Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gifts/favor from wl/ml

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Depends on whether you are paying her rent
    No. I don't pay for rent, furniture etc.
    It is good will from both side.
    They are good university foreign students.
    There are few here or there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Free gift such as
    Key of their apartment.
    Is this count?
    Sweet dreams sweet dreams zzzzzz make sure when you wake up you give your little bother a helping hand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to say, I really cannot complain.
    For the last few months I have been helping a small number of ladies (& some of their kids) with accommodation.

I wont complain of their gift in return.

But I do like snuggling up and falling asleep with them.

Damn, I just buy my ML's a sandwich or boba tea. LOL.

PEPE.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    I have to say, I really cannot complain.
    For the last few months I have been helping a small number of ladies (& some of their kids) with accommodation.

I wont complain of their gift in return.

But I do like snuggling up and falling asleep with them.
    Please rewrite your post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last night I was gifted 4 large fresh rolled, fresh fried spring rolls and a kiss on the cheek

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now I am jealous of you guys who have received gifts from WL. You must be regulars and know these girls for long to be getting gifts. I have not been repeating anyone more than 4-5 times. The one I was regular of I asked her to meet privately in hotel of course paid. But she wanted too much and I did not go ahead. In fact I was disappointed as I was expecting amd hoping she enjoyed our company. But I thought of the affection shown in return for $100 tip to be real. I kind of only saw this girl 1-2 times afterwards and stopped seeing her.

Well I don’t expect a gift or anything but a better experience worth the money I pay. I don’t mind giving a tip either. But most girls don’t show that enthusiasm and energy when you are with them. Almost half want to rush you and chase you out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Now I am jealous of you guys who have received gifts from WL. You must be regulars and know these girls for long to be getting gifts. I have not been repeating anyone more than 4-5 times. The one I was regular of I asked her to meet privately in hotel of course paid. But she wanted too much and I did not go ahead. In fact I was disappointed as I was expecting amd hoping she enjoyed our company. But I thought of the affection shown in return for $100 tip to be real. I kind of only saw this girl 1-2 times afterwards and stopped seeing her.

Well I don’t expect a gift or anything but a better experience worth the money I pay. I don’t mind giving a tip either. But most girls don’t show that enthusiasm and energy when you are with them. Almost half want to rush you and chase you out.
    Maybe if you go on Xmas/NY, you can get gifts from the girls, even first time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tell them it’s your birthday or, some other minor calendar date … might get a cup of green tea

Personally have little expectations other than enjoying the moment; so hardly let down

Remembering a moment with the infamous Alice-Sarah-other non deplume on our 2nd encounter and she’s lying flat on her belly, ass perky and raised with me standing .. looks to me and asks would I like a bbbj, of course I replied , smiling she pauses , puts a hand to her jaw and then says nah not today it’s too sore …

I did next visit but….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Maybe if you go on Xmas/NY, you can get gifts from the girls, even first time.
    Haha thanks mate but not really after gifts. Something extra in their service would be welcome. If I take a gift then I will feel obliged to come again. Ohh not come again but come back again ahaha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    ill be honest, long ago i was absolutely in love with a popular ML girl. She use to meet me outside of work and buy me presents.
    I also bought her a prada bag and a louis vuitton bag.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    ill be honest, long ago i was absolutely in love with a popular ML girl. She use to meet me outside of work and buy me presents.
    I also bought her a prada bag and a louis vuitton bag.
    Was it a Fakey?……….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Was it a Fakey?……….
    Aldi's carry bag

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A WL gave me a Tic Tac once.
    She gave it to me as I was leaving, so I count it as a present. If she gave it to me at the start then that would be just trying to cover up my bad breath.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Was it a Fakey?……….
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Aldi's carry bag
    You can’t afford doesn’t mean everyone else can’t neither.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    You can’t afford doesn’t mean everyone else can’t neither.
    I didn't say I couldn't afford it did I??? (but I would not bother),have a lovely day

Once when I was at 288 Wattle st having one of those great part 1 session with Yuki, the other girl Thai Christine came into our room (just a sliding door, unlocked during part 1, locked when time to turn over), Christine was eating some grapes and she feed me some, that was quite nice and we have a chat, the situation was erotic as I was butt naked and she had a pad on my pat pat that gave me a hard on !

Yuki sensed that and ask me if I want to try Christine on part 2, she was quite good looking but no tits so I passed, Then the bell rang and she was busy.

Later I found out Christine had an Aussie boyfriend who would drop her to work from time to time. Actual saw him a few time, young Aussie lad. That made me wonder if there were some financial arrangements between them. And I was curious if they first met in a shop as well ??

Quite a while ago, I regularly saw a private WL for around 7 years on and off.

I never did too many favours for her other than the occasional gift, flowers, tips and eventually a weekend away (but always paid). Towards to end (I think she's completely retired now from the industry), she would cook me meals (she bought pans just so she could haha) and stay overnight at hers. She even bought me PJs and gave me facials (the non sexual kind ��).

Ultimately I think we had actually developed a deeper thing with one another but neither of us had the courage to talk about it I guess. She was special ��

We should all be thankful for the extra mile any WL goes for us - they don't need to and we shouldn't feel entitled to any either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234