Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wine

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a nice collection of cognac and 30 - 50 year old scotch. I find that good rare ones are over $3000, and are easier to store than wines.
    Some super rare scotch from distilleries that have closed are worth upwards of half a million now
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    I am not a wine person. If I am a true beginner and keen to try some Australian wine. Any bottles are recommended?
    Lets support the local wine industry in these tough times!
    My motto this year has been support local and with punting cash to burn I’ve been doing just that.

Some I listed in my first post are good to go now and most aren’t that expensive. They’ll also lay down well for many years.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    The girls usually enjoy sweet wines, so no need to spend any more than $20 per bottle.
    Agreed bro. They go for the crappy stuff like Moscato. It's like drinking really thick cordial, disgusting!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    The girls usually enjoy sweet wines, so no need to spend any more than $20 per bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eff2fifty View Post
    Box wine does me fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Agreed bro. They go for the crappy stuff like Moscato. It's like drinking really thick cordial, disgusting!
    I like the Fruity Lexia in the cask. Berri Estates and Stanley make a good one, or the Aussie classic Coolabah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I like the Fruity Lexia in the cask. Berri Estates and Stanley make a good one, or the Aussie classic Coolabah.
    Hire a few girls and play some goon of fortune. That’s the only way this would be worth doing :P.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I sometimes take good red wine for me to drink. Not too much, though. Beware the brewer’s droop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12