Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The French aren't very happy with us

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    In the movie The Patriots by Mel Gibson, the French helped America to gain Independence.
    Not sure about all the details of the film but the basic premise that the French helped the Americans win the War of Independence is historically correct.
    The French played an important role.
    In fact many historians believe the US could not have won without help from the French.
    But if Braveheart is any indication of Mel's respect for historical accuracy then I suspect a lot of the details are wrong

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    The French aren't very happy with us
    To make us happy the French has got to export more of their girls to our shops and at competitive rates to that of Chinese girls.

Only then we could consider letting them build the propellers for our subs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    That might be sooner than you think. The government is thinking about leasing a couple of the Virginia class subs in the meantime. There could be a couple of those mothers patrolling the waters in a year or two.
    We could also get the UKs Astute class which on paper might better than the Virginia class.

This deal has been the story of us pissing off our allies. We annoyed the Japanese to start out with and now we've annoyed the French. At this rate we're going to spend a whole lot of money and get a bathtub.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never considered myself racist, but I've never met a French person I like. Also goes with Belgians that have thick French accents. Accent isn't there problem, I just always seemed to not get along with them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    To make us happy the French has got to export more of their girls to our shops and at competitive rates to that of Chinese girls.

Hahahaha amen to that brother

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hmm... With us pissing off the French. Doubt we would get good service from their girls. While we are at it, how about using our deal making abilities with UK and US and get them to replace all the Chinese girls with UK and US ML and WL ?

Talk about diversification and helping us kick-start our ML and WL market again for us bros here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yap! Asia and Australia would be speaking Japanese if not for the American able to withstand the imperial Japan attack.
    Interesting find while reading history about WWII.Realise that America was supplying Japan with everything they needed for invading Korea, Mongolia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, practically all of Asia. Wasn't until the Europeans complained that their colonies in Asia were being taken over by Japan that America conceded to cut supply of petrol to Japan's war efforts. Which triggered Japan's attack on Pearl Harbour...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Hmm... With us pissing off the French. Doubt we would get good service from their girls. While we are at it, how about using our deal making abilities with UK and US and get them to replace all the Chinese girls with UK and US ML and WL ?

Talk about diversification and helping us kick-start our ML and WL market again for us bros here
    I don't think the English and American girls would be rushing in to fill the $100 Happy Ending joints which have been dominated by the Chinese and Thai girls. We need to create Sex Bubbles and send empty Qantas planes to fly them over here.

Our punting tastes have been conditioned by Asian flavour over the years. With affordability and availability some punters are going through 4-5 Asian chicks in a week. More often than they change shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yap! Asia and Australia would be speaking Japanese if not for the American able to withstand the imperial Japan attack.
    When the Japanese Navy loss the battle of Mid Way, the war was as good as over. In fact it was more like a race to which country will be receiving the surrounding of the Imperial Army ? It could have been the Soviet Red Army once they started to march against the Japanese in Manchuria in Northern China. The US couldn’t allow the repeat of Berlin again so they quickly dropped the two A-Bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Japs were toasted.

A small price they paid for the millions of Chinese people the Japanese had killed during their eight years of invasion in China.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    India did a deal with France to build Subs for them & the French leaked the plans to the Chinese & Russians.
    The arse hole Turnbull & Pyne did the deal with the Frogs to keep Pyne & SA happy.
    Ask Churchill About his Frog Allies in the WW11. As soon as the Germans entered Paris the Frogs surrendered & Churchill had to sink the French fleet to save it from the Germans

Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    I never considered myself racist, but I've never met a French person I like. Also goes with Belgians that have thick French accents. Accent isn't there problem, I just always seemed to not get along with them.
    I only know two Belgians and they are both arrogant arseholes. Jean Claude Van Damme and Mathias Cormann.
    Small sample size admittedly but 100% strike rate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I only know two Belgians and they are both arrogant arseholes. Jean Claude Van Damme and Mathias Cormann.
    Small sample size admittedly but 100% strike rate
    Did a bit of reading and there were some cultural conflicts that they couldn't agree on as French employees would have to come and work in Australia

1- Aussies are punctual so if a meeting starts at 2:00pm everybody needs to be there compared to the French who think if you get there around 2:15 you are still on time.

2- the French must have a month long holiday in august.

3- the hours they work are different to the Aussie 7-330, 9-5 with a longer lunch break.

4- projected cost was 40 billion but then blew out to 90 before the deal was officially signed.

5- Australia wanted atleast 80-90% of building done here to create jobs but the French wanted only 60% and to for it to be reduced at their discretion.

6- with china and the changing situation in Asia pacific the submarines quickly become obsolete for Australia's national security needs.

So yea the French are an arrogant bunch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think the English and American girls would be rushing in to fill the $100 Happy Ending joints which have been dominated by the Chinese and Thai girls. We need to create Sex Bubbles and send empty Qantas planes to fly them over here.

Our punting tastes have been conditioned by Asian flavour over the years. With affordability and availability some punters are going through 4-5 Asian chicks in a week. More often than they change shirts.
    It will be interesting to see how the market evolves when the borders finally open. With our Govt sending such strong sentiments against the Chinese, highly unlikely there will be a flood of ladies lining up to fill our ML and WL numbers. But one can surely bet the flights to USA and UK destinations will be plenty the way we are going. Maybe our shops will evolve to $250 Happy Endings and $350 WL shops ? Hey... why talk abt Cowgirl positions when you can get a real Cowgirl from Texas on you with the hat thrown in ? We can also explore our curiosity abt whether stiff upper lips deliver a better BJ covered or otherwise ?

One thing I heard is that the French don't like to shower... so those Soapland visions not gonna happen with the French ladies

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If ghenghis didn't die, European would look asian

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    If ghenghis didn't die, European would look asian
    Ghenghis Khan only united all the Mongolian Tripes , it was his sons and grand sons like Kublai Khan and Batu Khan who conquered Central Asia and went all the way to Hungary and Austria.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ghenghis Khan only united all the Mongolian Tripes , it was his sons and grand sons like Kublai Khan and Batu Khan who conquered Central Asia and went all the way to Hungary and Austria.
    Yeah. But they all left where they were, can't remember who was attacking on the door steps of Europe, when Genghis died to be the next khan of khan's

If he didn't die, they would've kept going west

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Yeah. But they all left where they were, can't remember who was attacking on the door steps of Europe, when Genghis died to be the next khan of khan's

If he didn't die, they would've kept going west
    A DNA study conducted in 2003 showed that there were 16 million men in the world who were descendants of Genghis Khan.
    Go Genghis! Legend!

Banned
    A DNA study conducted in 2003 showed that there were 16 million men in the world who were descendants of Genghis Khan.
    Go Genghis! Legend!
    There was also a "Khan" in "Star Trek", possibly a future descendant...

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    There was also a "Khan" in "Star Trek", possibly a future descendant...
    Yes, well Middle Eastern descent and genetically modified.

So Dr Bashir was like his ancestor in DS9.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Go Genghis! Legend!
    Weren’t we all descendants of Adam and Eve?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast