Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

Banned

Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

I’ve been interested in knowing what makes WLs tick. Why does a sweet, innocent girl from a conservative Asian family decide to become a WL when she gets to Australia? This is a massive step for her to take. Her family think she’s sharing an inner city pad with two others and studying business to get a better life. Meanwhile, she’s working 2-days a week at a brothel, servicing 20 strange men a week. Her family would be horrified if they found out.

Yes I know it’s for the money initially and it gives them the economic freedom they need. But it’s more than that. At what point does the good girl turn bad, particularly when this work puts them at lowest social scale in their home countries?

And what about the mental scarring? How do you recover and go back to a normal life after fucking 1,000 men a year? I think the damage would be worse than heroin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    whoa, there's a lot going on here. It's the money bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Naive question.
    Simple answer. Money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Naive question.
    Simple answer. Money.
    Yes I know it’s money…. But it’s more than that. Just trying to explore the point at which the line is crossed. Not all women who need money become WLs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’ve been interested in knowing what makes WLs tick. Why does a sweet, innocent girl from a conservative Asian family decide to become a WL when she gets to Australia? This is a massive step for her to take. Her family think she’s sharing an inner city pad with two others and studying business to get a better life. Meanwhile, she’s working 2-days a week at a brothel, servicing 20 strange men a week. Her family would be horrified if they found out.

Yes I know it’s for the money initially and it gives them the economic freedom they need. But it’s more than that. At what point does the good girl turn bad, particularly when this work puts them at lowest social scale in their home countries?

And what about the mental scarring? How do you recover and go back to a normal life after fucking 1,000 men a year? I think the damage would be worse than heroin.
    That's the thing bro. Every person makes their own decisions in life. It is wrong to type cast people who do the same thing. Besides, all those adjectives you mentioned... Sweet, innocent... Have got nothing to do with whether or not a girl becomes a WL. Like, a WL can still be sweet and enjoy going on dates with her BF. Or they can still be innocent in other ways, for example never play with drugs.

I reckon the main characteristics needed to become a WL are courage and "humility". So you can have either an innocent girl, or a badass gangsta girl who sleeps around. Both will never turn to sex work if they do not have courage, or if they are humble enough to accept that what they can afford to have without doing sex work is enough for them.

Money.

And don't think the families don't know. They just turn a blind eye.

The girls send amounts of money back that even doctors don't earn in the home country... The clever girls are buying houses which would normally not be possible for them.

Also some come from a level of poverty that we can't understand and unlike in Australia the opportunities back home for them a limited.

My experience isn't really with WL more then ML. But several ML who I got to know outside of shop they were let's say not far off an WL 🤣 and the common thing was needing to make $$$ to support family back home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why use words like bad?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Banned
    [The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I

….Sydney beside the dimly lit cubicles in massage parlours.

Low education, lack of motivation and easy money etc. are the same stories.
    Trope /stereotype ?

Or you are recounting your own story ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've asked such a question to a few MLs I've met.

One said her had low education and that's the only job she could get. I think what she meant was this was the easy job that paid well for her.

One told me she started as a masseuse but was introduced to work as a ML later. I guessed it was a money pull thing. She was the only daughter and her parents were in Australia and were strict about her. But she went behind them to work as ML.

One left secondary school in China and went to Singapore to work doing facials. She arrived in Australia two years ago with friends and landed as ML with better and easy money. There was little motivation for her to learn English. 7 years in an English-speaking Singapore and 2 years in Australia she could barely strung together a simple English sentence.

I had her Wechat. All these months during Covid Lockdown she told me she just laid on the bed watching Chinese drama serials everyday. She spent her off days window shopping in Westfields and had seen little of Sydney beside the dimly lit cubicles in massage parlours.

Low education, lack of motivation and easy money etc. are the same stories.
    She was certainly doing facials in Singapore! She was probably one of the hundreds hanging around the streets in Geylang putting her face on guys cocks for a fee. Pretty much blow and go in those streets...the fact that she was in Singapore for 7 years and learning virtually no English is surprising to say the least.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's all an act!, they act sweet and innocent but some girls just like to fuck or be a party girl. I've had some wl who are naughty as hell but if you get to know them they are simple girls who like to read, cook and not party alot but just have a high sex drive. Other wl I have seen act all sweet but I've had them call me up and go back to their place and they are high on coke or weed and full on not a girl who you want a as a wife or gf (wl or not). The sweet acting girls are the ones you need to watch out for if you get into a relationship with, steal your money and fuck another guy or two on the side

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she could barely *strung* together a simple English sentence.
    The irony is strong in this one 😄

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Why use words like bad?
    Because being a WL is not considered a good thing in society. Good for us punters, but considered bad elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my take: a lot of younger generation don't care as much about honour/reputation/pride as the older generation. So they don't care being a WL and the money is good.

For ML I heard a lot of common stories that they came to Australia and first worked a normal part-time job, but it was not survivable and they don't want to do sex, so they work in massage shops which is like half-way between a normal job and sex job.
    Some ML started working in legit massage shops, they often got asked to do a "special" and they refused, and they got asked so many times and one day it sparked their curiosity and they tried it and then got addicted to the money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's money, especially if they could rush through they can get alot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Money - they are in a place where people don't know them, they can do their little business and then none are the wiser of their time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    The irony is strong in this one ��
    Your contradiction is misplaced. Pal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    IWhy do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?
    How do you know they are sweet and innocent?

See one often enough and probe further she can be just as conniving, manipulative, a cheat and liar just like any other woman who wants to get what she wants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you know they are sweet and innocent?

See one often enough and probe further she can be just as conniving, manipulative, a cheat and liar just like any other woman who wants to get what she wants.
    so true being divorced i've seen the meaner side of women, there are alot out there

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast