Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

WL once told me she did this work because she could smoke ice on the job!! I am sure there were other reasons but I am pretty sure she was serious!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well we all know they enter the industry for the money.
    But the reason they stay is because they enjoy the company of all of us handsome, intelligent, studly gents

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cool

This thread has been going on for some time now. Finally I have been drawn in. In my opinion a good number of girls only get into this because they need money. Especially the ones coming from overseas. What they charge or how hard they have to work depends on where they are from as well how desperate they are. Australia is a very expensive country and it’s hard for us who have a job or income.

I would find it hard to believe many girls would enter this profession because they like sex. Come on who would want to see most of the ugly looking, fat, hairy, smelly men wanting to stick their tongue, tongue or dick in various places. Next time when you are with working girl be nice, kind and generous. You may get a better service from them. And by all means I did not mean every punter is disgusting. There are exceptions specially me 😉🤪

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I would find it hard to believe many girls would enter this profession because they like sex. Come on who would want to see most of the ugly looking, fat, hairy, smelly men wanting to stick their tongue, tongue or dick in various places. Next time when you are with working girl be nice, kind and generous. You may get a better service from them. And by all means I did not mean every punter is disgusting. There are exceptions specially me ����
    With your good look and well manners do you get free extra from the girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Well mannered ppl don’t expect nor use their good things to score free extra. Treat ppl fair is one of factors to build good manners. Ppl who tries to get free extra still can get free extra sometimes but it might not be the girl’s will.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If it's "free", how can it still be "extra"?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If it's "free", how can it still be "extra"?
    If you want to be paranoid with English semantics there are paid and unpaid extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want to be paranoid with English semantics there are paid and unpaid extras.
    Without paranoia , with paroxysms of pleasure.. please it’s P E D A N T I C .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What I find is that they are generally not sweet and innocent, and that’s a good thing. In my experience, sweet and innocent girls are nice to look at but are not as fun to have sex with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2141mj View Post
    What I find is that they are generally not sweet and innocent, and that’s a good thing. In my experience, sweet and innocent girls are nice to look at but are not as fun to have sex with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Madonna is a whore … That kind of thing?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Honestly speaking not really. And I am not good looking with the receding hair line and grey hair. My comment was more tongue and cheek. However I have been given bbbj few times which I have not paid extra. This could be the girl offers this to most clients and sometimes the girl may give to make you come quickly or they don’t like the taste of condom. For me if I did not ask for it and not expecting comes as a surprise and more pleasurable.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Honestly speaking not really. And I am not good looking with the receding hair line and grey hair. My comment was more tongue and cheek. However I have been given bbbj few times which I have not paid extra. This could be the girl offers this to most clients and sometimes the girl may give to make you come quickly or they don’t like the taste of condom. For me if I did not ask for it and not expecting comes as a surprise and more pleasurable.
    He's actually been banned, dude. It'd be like talking to a comatose man.

zoozilla banned again. That's at least 15 times now.
    He has been around for at least 8 years with over 15 different names.
    He will be back again.
    He will never stop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh dear the kid got banned. Just wander want next incarnation will be.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This thread has been going on for some time now. Finally I have been drawn in. In my opinion a good number of girls only get into this because they need money. Especially the ones coming from overseas. What they charge or how hard they have to work depends on where they are from as well how desperate they are. Australia is a very expensive country and it’s hard for us who have a job or income.

I would find it hard to believe many girls would enter this profession because they like sex. Come on who would want to see most of the ugly looking, fat, hairy, smelly men wanting to stick their tongue, tongue or dick in various places. Next time when you are with working girl be nice, kind and generous. You may get a better service from them. And by all means I did not mean every punter is disgusting. There are exceptions specially me 😉🤪
    I remember going back to a WL apartment and I was laying on her bed listening to her argue with her boyfriend that she was not at home tonight and was at her friend's place and that she isn't cheating on him.....

I mean they may act sweet but some girls are just promiscuous and like a bit of good dick here or there or just a variety and don't like being tied down with a single bloke when they are young (lots of girls are like this regardless of enthnicity or finances). I think some girls wouldn't consider this job and pick the blokes they sleep with regularly where as other girls realise that they can get paid for doing this job.

It's a mixed bag when it comes to the girls choosing to do this job.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Oh dear the kid got banned. Just wander want next incarnation will be.
    He is not a kid.
    He is an adult male.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sometimes the hubby or bf are bad roots. So might as well get paid for a bad root and keep the good rooters as regular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    He is not a kid.
    He is an adult male.
    Yeah, agree with you rooter. Enjoying the peace while it lasts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    He is not a kid.
    He is an adult male.
    I know, ls just a nick name

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh he's banned? Finally, but looking forward to the rise of the Phoenix soon...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast