Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

I WONDER WHY ?
    What is also interesting is everyone here is referring to ASIAN WL's.

Over many years I have asked this question to myself and many Aussie Wl's some who have become friends in their other lives.

Overall, it money and control !!
    YES Control. Some of these women really get off controlling their customers. Using their skills they certain do know how to play the punters not only monetarily but their little heads.
    Mind you, I don't think the current crop of WL's would have any idea., even the aussie's as most now are just money &/or drugs.

Some of the older punterd here will know exactly what I mean

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    How do you know they are sweet and innocent?

See one often enough and probe further she can be just as conniving, manipulative, a cheat and liar just like any other woman who wants to get what she wants.
    Geez mate you sure as shit, got some shit to unpack ..

Not sure if you are referring too all women in general, including your mum and sis or, just your cousins aunts and your Asian milf and wife. Or they are the same ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many of the WLs I have come across also were in that line of work back home as well.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    They do it because they like sex and are as horny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Many of the WLs I have come across also were in that line of work back home as well.
    Very true, lots of them already crossed the line back home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    They do it because they like sex and are as horny as hell.
    Lol. Is that what you believe? They must be just sex dolls in your eyes then

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Lol. Is that what you believe? They must be just sex dolls in your eyes then
    Yes to us they are Sex Goddess in the most purest and highest form.

They are bright candles around which flies like you fly and fall to.

They are the cold moons to which we want to put our mouths to.

They are the suns to which we seek warmth.

Without them we are no hope, dull and have nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Because they are good actresses. Got ya fooled. Oooh you so big, me sooo horny. Haha

They already got game before they start as WL otherwise they fail

I understand what OP is saying and totally get it. But at the end of the day, its all about the money. Their circumstances change and they need money to survive so will start doing sex work. One thing will lead to another which will lead into depression, drug use, excessive alcohol intake and a wide range of other problems.

There have been girls who are good girls as in never had sex before and attend Sydney Uni who eventually turned to sex work and their lives totally changed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Money...
    Most of the WL and ML come from poverty, either their parents failed them one way or another or they have to take care of their family in some ways. Some are in for buying luxury stuff like bags, shoes, phone blah blah blah...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Money...
    Most of the WL and ML come from poverty, either their parents failed them one way or another or they have to take care of their family in some ways. Some are in for buying luxury stuff like bags, shoes, phone blah blah blah...
    I can agree with you here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Yes, this is true especially with Thai girls. I know a few Thai girls who are only here to work as MLs and WLs as they can earn more here than they can doing this work back in Thailand. They get dodgy student visas, enrol in some dodgy courses at one of those inner city visa factories and end up staying for 10 years or more. They never actually go to class, and can’t speak more than a few words of English, no matter how long they stay here. It’s not uncommon for the girls’ parents and siblings to gamble away the money they send back home

Banned
    Money first and foremost
    Some are curious
    Some have a high sex drive
    For some it's a control thing
    Some Japanese girls just like fucking
    One Korean girl had disdain for men but loved sex
    She got off on controlling the situation and being paid by these stupid boys to do something she enjoyed
    Figure that one out

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    One ML told me she was doing it for revenge against her boyfriend. Apparently she caught him fucking this other girl. She was still with him but worked part time as a ML because it made her feel like she was getting back at him even though she never actually told him what she was doing.

I told her the best way to get revenge is to fuck me, unfortunately it was a no go though, just a NHJ for me that day. Haha….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One ML told me she was doing it for revenge against her boyfriend. Apparently she caught him fucking this other girl. She was still with him but worked part time as a ML because it made her feel like she was getting back at him even though she never actually told him what she was doing.

I told her the best way to get revenge is to fuck me, unfortunately it was a no go though, just a NHJ for me that day. Haha….
    Sad thing! Push herself so far to get over the pain…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?
    It's because they want to become Venus who is a goddess in Roman mythology whose functions encompasse love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory.

Haven't you paid attention in the class?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Someone ought to tell this girl the best vengeance is to live well.

Banned
    Girls also get addicted to the adoration by their fans and the power and control they can exert over men. Hundreds of punters drooling over their ass and tits and worshiping their pussies must do wonders for their egos. For poor girls with no social standing who came here with nothing, this elevated status and the instant wealth must be intoxicating

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Someone ought to tell this girl the best vengeance is to live well.
    True, but it doesn't show up in many movie plots.
    "Jack, filled with grief and rage, swore vengeance against the drug lords who murdered his family by living well."

One married busty ML used to tell me, she let me do something her husband Never did to her - fucking and cumming all over her big tit ! Of course her husband would have fucked her every each way and CIP, CIM etc …….. haha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast