Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One married busty ML used to tell me, she let me do something her husband Never did to her - fucking and cumming all over her big tit ! Of course her husband would have fucked her every each way and CIP, CIM etc …….. haha
    Fuck Ahlungor. That's hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

Daty is a fine reason. Would you like to go to work and make money while having multiple cums each day. And they paid for it on top.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    One married busty ML used to tell me, she let me do something her husband Never did to her - fucking and cumming all over her big tit ! Of course her husband would have fucked her every each way and CIP, CIM etc …….. haha
    I am jealous...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its all for the money, and their families back home know exactly what's going on, most live a very meager existence here to send the money home. Just my 2c.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Money.

One girl has told me about the house and car she has bought her parents and the second house she's buying for herself in a small town south of Chang Rai.

Another girl has done a degree in accounting here and considering doing her Masters. In a second language!! She wants to buy a travel business back home in Vietnam in a few years.

And an insight from another girl a few years ago suggests they quite like sex with us because western men like giving them an orgasm. Maybe the more patriarchal culture back home doesn't care so much about that. Also, older men aren't such a big deal or a turn off for them, maybe because we don't look like their fathers, versus being from the same country?

But really, the simple fact is they get minimum wage in a restaurant. One girl told me she nade more in one day of massage than she did in 2 weeks of waitressing. Pretty straightforward really.

Banned
    Straight up OP sounds like he came out of an incel forum. 'sweet innocent girls', 'how do they live with themselves after fucking 1000 men a year?!'

working an an ML or WL is just as legitimate as any other job; likely money, or they enjoy it, or it's an easy career path since theyre using assets they already have.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i feel like money can make a person do almost anything. Even commit a murder. So it really just depends where you draw the line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Straight up OP sounds like he came out of an incel forum. 'sweet innocent girls', 'how do they live with themselves after fucking 1000 men a year?!'

working an an ML or WL is just as legitimate as any other job; likely money, or they enjoy it, or it's an easy career path since theyre using assets they already have.
    This. If you have the right personality and body type for it it's a great job option for an unskilled person. It doesn't suit most people for the long term but then again some of them get great at their job and build up a nice list of regulars who they enjoy working with.

I'd much rather be a ML for a 1 or 2 days a week than a cleaner for 6 days for similar money.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

To be fair, he did say that the profession is frowned upon in their home countries which in most cases is true. Doesn't matter if punters in a punting forum think it is a legitimate job, or even if it is accepted here in Australia. That's just the way it is over there.

Banned
    ^ yea no

OP may be inferring that Asian countries look down on it, but he is heavily explicit on his own views towards the matter which is what I find the problem is. It's that sort of thinking that turns people to being neckbeards and incels. Honestly someone here hasn't said it but I'm sure if the OP got a less that politically correct answer such as 'oH iTs bEcAuSe aSians are SluTs and WanT wesTerN diCK' then he would sleep much better that someone else thinks like him.

Disgusting.

Banned
    ^ yea no

OP may be inferring that Asian countries look down on it, but he is heavily explicit on his own views towards the matter which is what I find the problem is. It's that sort of thinking that turns people to being neckbeards and incels. Honestly someone here hasn't said it but I'm sure if the OP got a less that politically correct answer such as 'oH iTs bEcAuSe aSians are SluTs and WanT wesTerN diCK' then he would sleep much better that someone else thinks like him.

Disgusting.
    Yes it’s truly disgusting. Looks like I’ve hit a nerve with you. Instead of just criticizing other forum members who are having a go during this lockdown, why don’t you come up with some entertaining contributions? Show us disgusting incel folk how it’s done. Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know a couple of jap ML who now have returned home and married.

They still text me. They don't seem to be mentally scarred. They can more or less block it out as if nothing happened or like they went overseas for a holiday and slept around and there's nothing to it as they were single.

Though they seem bored in married life.

Another one said, why goto clubs, bars pick up and let a guy screw her for free when she can do the same and get paid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yes it’s truly disgusting. Looks like I’ve hit a nerve with you. Instead of just criticizing other forum members who are having a go during this lockdown, why don’t you come up with some entertaining contributions? Show us disgusting incel folk how it’s done. Haha
    I can't come up with entertaining contributions since no brothels/massage places are open, as is the point of the AR forums

Can't take a bit of criticism aye? What exactly are you having a go at? 9/10 replies here have basically said 'money' as the go to reason, are you really that bored that you have to create a clickbait thread

Banned
    I can't come up with entertaining contributions since no brothels/massage places are open, as is the point of the AR forums

Can't take a bit of criticism aye? What exactly are you having a go at? 9/10 replies here have basically said 'money' as the go to reason, are you really that bored that you have to create a clickbait thread
    I can see why 9/10 forum members remain silent lurkers. Why even contribute anything when trolls like you will just take them down?

Fuck me dead. You really do need help bro.

Banned
    9/10 lurkers don't post dumb shit threads like yours.

Go find a sweet young and '1000 cocks' WL to keep you happy. Maybe you can ask her your question considering youre paying money to get attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I can see why 9/10 forum members remain silent lurkers. Why even contribute anything when trolls like you will just take them down?

Fuck me dead. You really do need help bro.
    How and why did an innocent boy like you cross the line and start using sex workers? Your family would be horrified if they found out.

And what about the mental scarring? How do you recover and go back to a normal life after fucking 100 sex workers a year? I think the damage would be worse than heroin.

I kid. I'm not trying to troll just making the point that not everyone finds sex with strangers for money immoral and disgusting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    its been 3 pages now and the answer is still money
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    All good guys, OP is still pondering your answers. Give him some time. I suspect his next question later will be something along the lines of - 'why do older WLs keep doing what they're doing after fucking 100k cocks'

Banned
    All good guys, OP is still pondering your answers. Give him some time. I suspect his next question later will be something along the lines of - 'why do older WLs keep doing what they're doing after fucking 100k cocks'
    I was just about to start a thread asking exactly that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I met a WL who did the work because she caught her boyfriend visiting WLs. So, she went and worked in the same agency as revenge and also for money because she had relied on him for the money. She moved out and had no money. Her boyfriend almost booked her once and she almost got found out. Then she received her inheritance and she moved back to be with the boyfriend because she needed him to sponsor her to stay here.

What is interesting is that he was her first and only boyfriend who she had been with ever since university. A beautiful girl!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast