Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why do sweet, innocent girls become WLs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Oh he's banned? Finally, but looking forward to the rise of the Phoenix soon...
    Reckon he’ll use the name Mulan

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    zoozilla banned again. That's at least 15 times now.
    He has been around for at least 8 years with over 15 different names.
    He will be back again.
    He will never stop.
    It would be good to know who’s who, and who got banned ?

Sorry, I’m usually very slow in putting two and two and three and three together.

There had been quite a lot of different trolls flooding the forum before, many were more nasty than the others. Just saying it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Reckon he’ll use the name Mulan
    He/she /it, PM'd me twice asking information about the Artarmon strip, they were really childish and ignorant in the wording,I told him to find out for himself, if he is an adult he is not playing with a full deck.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    He/she /it, PM'd me twice asking information about the Artarmon strip, they were really childish and ignorant in the wording,I told him to find out for himself, if he is an adult he is not playing with a full deck.......
    He/she is an ‘adult ‘, in calendar age at least

Whoever, was unable to maintain consistency with language and word use.

As being said by others will likely remerge

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    I've met quite a few WL/MLs outside...seen some get married after they retired(more than likely to a punter) , some left the city but not the country cause of paranoia and certain punters being stalkers

everyones answered OPs question, its money, but the reason for money? going deeper into why if you're wondering OP?

some have baby children left behind in their home countries (you may notice C sections or stretch marks on some girls), their parents are taking care of them while money gets sent back.

some have had unexpected financial struggles (know some from Midas/Juliet who showed me how rich they were before, then either their family got scammed or the earlier global financial crises stripped them of alot)

some just want to escape the country ( someone from Ginza didnt want to live in Tokyo and be among the rest of the rat race )

IF you have little to no skills then its impossible to get a surge of income, especially when above situations arrive, those situations are whats making your sweet little innocent dolls turn to this
    and we help fund it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When is our mate scalan going to make a re appearance?🤣

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sorry so who is this zoozilla person. I initially wanted to comment and ask why everyone is picking on him but it seems a few of you obviously know he was another forum member who was banned lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    I've met quite a few WL/MLs outside...seen some get married after they retired(more than likely to a punter) , some left the city but not the country cause of paranoia and certain punters being stalkers

everyones answered OPs question, its money, but the reason for money? going deeper into why if you're wondering OP?

some have baby children left behind in their home countries (you may notice C sections or stretch marks on some girls), their parents are taking care of them while money gets sent back.

some have had unexpected financial struggles (know some from Midas/Juliet who showed me how rich they were before, then either their family got scammed or the earlier global financial crises stripped them of alot)

some just want to escape the country ( someone from Ginza didnt want to live in Tokyo and be among the rest of the rat race )

IF you have little to no skills then its impossible to get a surge of income, especially when above situations arrive, those situations are whats making your sweet little innocent dolls turn to this
    and we help fund it
    Thank you for your respectful and courteous reply. That’s exactly where I wanted this discussion to head. It’s always fascinating to learn the backstory behind every girl and why they entered this profession. In this lockdown period, there is not too much action going on, so the purpose of asking this question was to just have an interesting discussion.

I know money is the reason and if all my knockers and critics had bothered to read my comment, they would know I acknowledged this at the start. For all those who ridiculed me and called me naive, I think you’re ones who are naive. Prostitution, despite being legal here, is still not considered an acceptable profession for most girls. Would you like your wives or daughters to become WLs? The girls we see do have to hide their profession from their families and need a lot of courage to do this work in a foreign country

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Thank you for your respectful and courteous reply. That’s exactly where I wanted this discussion to head. It’s always fascinating to learn the backstory behind every girl and why they entered this profession. In this lockdown period, there is not too much action going on, so the purpose of asking this question was to just have an interesting discussion.

I know money is the reason and if all my knockers and critics had bothered to read my comment, they would know I acknowledged this at the start. For all those who ridiculed me and called me naive, I think you’re ones who are naive. Prostitution, despite being legal here, is still not considered an acceptable profession for most girls. Would you like your wives or daughters to become WLs? The girls we see do have to hide their profession from their families and need a lot of courage to do this work in a foreign country
    If you spend enough time with them and talk to them, they will open up and tell you. I've got lots of stories from plenty of girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    If you spend enough time with them and talk to them, they will open up and tell you. I've got lots of stories from plenty of girls
    Yes that’s true. Most are happy to have a chat. One girl I know (half this board would know her) funds a dog pound in her home country. She sends money to feed and to cover vet bills for over 100 stray dogs in her town. I was astonished

Banned
    Yes that’s true. Most are happy to have a chat. One girl I know (half this board would know her) funds a dog pound in her home country. She sends money to feed and to cover vet bills for over 100 stray dogs in her town. I was astonished
    If she loves puppy dogs she must be a good person......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Whoever she is has my full attention.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If she loves puppy dogs she must be a good person......
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Hear hear to that

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Hitler loved animals.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hitler loved animals.
    Not all animals. He was fond of dogs, in particular German shepherds, because of their obedience but also because of their resemblance to wolves, (hence naming his WWII Hq Wolf's lair). Effectively the Nazis had a cult surrounding apex predators (Goring kept Lions, 7 from memory), and the law passed forbidding warm blooded animals from being slaughtered without being stunned first was actually aimed primarily at prohibiting ritual slaughter of Jews. Domestic cats however were seen as "Jews among animals" and assumed to be in league with Satan...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456