Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you choose a pretty face?

Banned

Do you choose a pretty face?

When you choose a ML or WL do you choose a pretty face over a plain one?

I always go for the plainer girl as I know she would try harder.

I'm not there to judge a beauty contest.

As long she doesn't smell like rotten fish, skin doesn't grate like sandpaper, have bad teeth or leave teeth marks on my penis I'm happy.

I have been burned a few times choosing a preety face WL. Generally, I'll be the same as you and choose a plainer girl and majority of the time, has turned out to be a great punt.

The hot ones know they are hot and sometimes won't provide good service. Not saying all of them are like that but speaking from experience. On a side note, my taste may be different to other punters so a girl I find hot, another punter might find ugly and vice versa.

It has been a very long time since I have to pick a WL or ML from a line up. Most cases always have a booking. But if I do come across with multiple choices. Then Natural D Cups or above, that’s what I usually look for. But that’s just me………. Haha

Ps. I don’t think you would really run into an ugly pork chop in a FS shop like 5 Star, Ginza, 42 etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I have been burned a few times choosing a preety face WL. Generally, I'll be the same as you and choose a plainer girl and majority of the time, has turned out to be a great punt.

The hot ones know they are hot and sometimes won't provide good service. Not saying all of them are like that but speaking from experience. On a side note, my taste may be different to other punters so a girl I find hot, another punter might find ugly and vice versa.
    Same here. Worked out to be most of the time for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have naively chosen pretty faces and gotten burnt. One particular punt comes to mind. Saw a girl at N5. It made out on the website it was her first day. She sounded like my type so booked her.

When she walked in the room I was like woah she is really pretty and petite. Seriously still looked like a teenager or early 20s (and might be?) and seemed really inexperienced when we got down to the action but I couldn’t tell if she just gave bad service because she doesn’t care or whether she was a newbie. Was a really weird punt but I thought well when she gets better she’ll be amazing.

Saw her on the roster again next week and thought I’ll book her again. She’s probably settled in there now so this session will be better…

N5 calls me and said I can come early as the booking before me finished up early (this can be a red flag but my dick didn’t realise this at the time) so I head on down and get really very ordinary service again and I realise that this just how she is. I searched her on this forum and turned out she had been around awhile. Worked at 5 previously and the ginzas, 42 etc and is notorious for not giving much of a gfe but she’s hot so guys still book her and I’m sure she wins a few line ups. Anyway never saw her again. Was still going to 5 a lot up until lockdown though haha. If you find that right combination of pretty and good service then they are a keeper ❤️

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I know myself and my little bro, it's gotta be beauty (body first, then face) over service. If she turns out to give great service as well it's a bonus. I just cannot perform if I'm not turned on physically by the girl.
    I guess it also has to do with your "style" of punting. Do you like to lay back and receive service from the girl, or do you prefer to go down on the girl? I'm the latter, so "good service" to me is simply a girl that lets me do that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It has been a very long time since I have to pick a WL or ML from a line up. Most cases always have a booking. But if I do come across with multiple choices. Then Natural D Cups or above, that’s what I usually look for. But that’s just me………. Haha

Ps. I don’t think you would really run into an ugly pork chop in a FS shop like 5 Star, Ginza, 42 etc.
    Just a quick q.

Do you know if the wl/ml has natural boobs just from looking at them in the lineup?
    I know some enhanced ones are pretty easy to notice. Specially when theyre not covered by any clothing.

But some are hard to know if its enchanced, or maybe its just my inexperience.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Just a quick q.

Do you know if the wl/ml has natural boobs just from looking at them in the lineup?
    I know some enhanced ones are pretty easy to notice. Specially when theyre not covered by any clothing.

But some are hard to know if its enchanced, or maybe its just my inexperience.

It’s always a risk of picking up a big fake tits girl from a line up. Much will be depending on how revealing the clothes were, the more cleavage they show, the better chance we get…….. haha

Also, if they push up too much, it’s not good, much rather seeing the big boobs drop a big by nature or due to their weight . Experiences do help though !

BTW, the one on one intro is much better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ask the reception person who is the girl who most enjoys her work. Then tell the girl she was recommended by the mamasan. This will increase your chances of having a worthwhile punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Normally sknny asian girls have small tits so if she showing a decent set, most probably enhanced

Aussie chick's are different. They can be slim with a huge set

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pick the hot girl first unless you know one that does good service. Face, tits, ass. In that order. There's no way to know if she'll be a dud punt or not, so if you're going to be paying up for an unknown outcome, might as well have your time with a hottie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s always a risk of picking up a big fake tits girl from a line up. Much will be depending on how revealing the clothes were, the more cleavage they show, the better chance we get…….. haha

Also, if they push up too much, it’s not good, much rather seeing the big boobs drop a big by nature or due to their weight . Experiences do help though !

BTW, the one on one intro is much better
    I dont think i really have gotten a proper intro.

Most massage places, the girls just peek through the door and say their name. Some girls go a step inside the room and stand there and say their name, before leaving.

Had 1 massage place where the girl actually stood inside the room a few more seconds after introducing herself and i took that time to ask what extras are on offer. Prolly not the best question to ask when viewing a lineup or one on one intro.

On 42g and n5m, the girls just open the curtain of the waiting are and stand and introduce themselves, atleast here you vet a good look at their body.

So im not really sure if those are considered one on one intro or im missing on proper intros

Pretty face for me. I can pull 4 n under lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely pretty face for me. Can't nut to someone who I don't find pretty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think the pretty face is worth trying at least once

Banned
    A lot of ridiculously hot WLs I've seen in the past mostly had some form of KPS and ended up sub par service, so I now much prefer average looking girls who have a nice tight body. Most of the time it's great and I see them afterwards.

There's only one girl now I see who has a hot face and body (small boobs though but that the rule of triangles right) and provides exceptional service as well

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    For me always Face and body first .

Having sex with a average looking girl it only lasted Till the session ended and still feeling horny wanting for more ( more $$$).....but compared to a pretty one the satisfaction it will last for days even weeks till u are horny again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the average looking girls have very sexy faces so I think one should not disregard them entirely.
    Some girls are really pretty but not sexy at all so...there really isn't a straight answer to this.

From my 10 years of punting, what I have experienced is sometimes an average looking girl is elevated to a hot one based on:
    1) The face they make during sex
    2) if they have a great body (sum of all their physical assets)
    3) They make sexy moans
    4) Their service is next-level and give extras
    5) That one type of girl who you find quite pretty but none of your other friends (or anyone for that matter) tend to.

75% of the best I had fall under "average but elevated".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will take an average face with a great body over a great face with an average body. Will never take a bad face no matter how great the body. Simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast