Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
Some of the average looking girls have very sexy faces so I think one should not disregard them entirely.
Some girls are really pretty but not sexy at all so...there really isn't a straight answer to this.

From my 10 years of punting, what I have experienced is sometimes an average looking girl is elevated to a hot one based on:
1) The face they make during sex
2) if they have a great body (sum of all their physical assets)
3) They make sexy moans
4) Their service is next-level and give extras
5) That one type of girl who you find quite pretty but none of your other friends (or anyone for that matter) tend to.

75% of the best I had fall under "average but elevated".
No 3 moan- that's also very important for me as well....a good sessions depends on a( sounds like ) good genuine moan.

I remembered at 5 star years ago maybe in 2017 to 18....there was a Chinese girl name Bella. I swear her moan nearly bring 5 star down omg It was so loud.. little did she know is such a turn off me I couldn't cum nd have to fck her fast nd hard for 3/4 of the session she screaming even louder haha we fck in every position as possible on bed on floor till she collapsed on the floor surprisingly she say" thank you to me". Must enjoying the sex at the end or thank you u finally cum u prick haha at the end she was pretty good fck for me to.

She was a nice girl very talkative