Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you choose a pretty face?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Some of the average looking girls have very sexy faces so I think one should not disregard them entirely.
    Some girls are really pretty but not sexy at all so...there really isn't a straight answer to this.

From my 10 years of punting, what I have experienced is sometimes an average looking girl is elevated to a hot one based on:
    1) The face they make during sex
    2) if they have a great body (sum of all their physical assets)
    3) They make sexy moans
    4) Their service is next-level and give extras
    5) That one type of girl who you find quite pretty but none of your other friends (or anyone for that matter) tend to.

75% of the best I had fall under "average but elevated".
    No 3 moan- that's also very important for me as well....a good sessions depends on a( sounds like ) good genuine moan.

I remembered at 5 star years ago maybe in 2017 to 18....there was a Chinese girl name Bella. I swear her moan nearly bring 5 star down omg It was so loud.. little did she know is such a turn off me I couldn't cum nd have to fck her fast nd hard for 3/4 of the session she screaming even louder haha we fck in every position as possible on bed on floor till she collapsed on the floor surprisingly she say" thank you to me". Must enjoying the sex at the end or thank you u finally cum u prick haha at the end she was pretty good fck for me to.

She was a nice girl very talkative

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100% looks everytime, understanding that service can be shit given she'll likely get a lot of customers. But it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    the best F/S punts I've ever had, were the cheaper older Chinese massage shops, the youngest you'll find there are probably mid/late 30s and it just shoots up in age from there.
    I'm a young guy whos been punting for 10 years now, I just creeped into my 30s now, but I ALWAYS left the shop satisfied with their cheap price and willingness to go all the way.

the only time where Young and Pretty with good service came along was a few years back at Ginza and MOC where I wrote a lot of reviews, but that gets costly fast.

I wont lie but more recently I've been choosing a pretty face nowadays

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a pretty face does help.
    But then you're not looking at their face anyway

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me it starts with the face, eyes, smile, long hair. Then if the girl is tall with long legs and mid sized tits. I get turned on by 20-30 years who are on the fittter side. Even online when i come across pic of girls if they have slim waist it grabs my attention. If the girl has abs I start drooling over the pic. Somehow girls with firm legs and tits are way more exciting for me. But I find it difficult to choose in a line up. I always feel lot of pressure when the mamasan asks the girl to line up. I would prefer more like a club like setting where you have drinks and have small chat with the girls before selecting one to take into the room. I guess that’s why we have this forum. Read the reviews and try one to your liking and you have a better chance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tend to go for pretty faces.
    What looks good for me.

Have other preferences as well, like petite, non-fake boobs or atl qst doesnt look too fake, not too chubby, younger lafies, etc.

Hard to find the a good combination of these physical attributes and on top of that, adding their kind of service.

If you prefer to get certain services over looks,but not ao much that the girl doesnt look good in your eyes. You can go for fully licensed places such as brothel, as in these places the services that the girls offer are often laid out.

If you prefer to look over the service, either different extras or the overall session. Can always try looking at lineups. This is better than just booking through roster pics, as those might be edited to varying degree. Bad thing about lineups is the popular girls are prolly booked when you come by.

If you value the extras and service over looks. Theres lots of reviews here that describe great services from not so young or good looking ladies. But they will make sure that you are very satisfied, so they get return customers. Moreso than popular young beautiful ladies.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12