Thread: Car blow n go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Car blow n go

Is there any one offering in car BnG

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Not me, I haven't got my driver's license yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rak.allchut View Post
    Is there any one offering in car BnG

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Go to Eastern Creek business Park area around midnight and pick up a street walker who could do it for you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Go to Eastern Creek business Park area around midnight and pick up a street walker who could do it for you
    I worked in Huntingwood which is close to Eastern Creek. After 5 these would come out and stand on street corners. But I thought most of these looked like Transversite. And most were ugly. Truck drivers were using the street to park their truck and when we used to go for walk during lunch often find condoms and needles in the grass.

I have seen a few adds on E & B and locanto offering in car service. It’s not for me though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I worked in Huntingwood which is close to Eastern Creek. After 5 these would come out and stand on street corners. But I thought most of these looked like Transversite. And most were ugly. Truck drivers were using the street to park their truck and when we used to go for walk during lunch often find condoms and needles in the grass.

I have seen a few adds on E & B and locanto offering in car service. It’s not for me though.
    There all junkies, used to see them passed out on the grass strip at 1am when we would leave the raceway

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i havent heard of this service in so long. there use to be heaps like this off canterbury rd. but ofcourse this was long long ago !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Far out I couldn’t imagine I’d be so desperate for a root that doing something like this would be a good idea.

Why in the world wouldn’t you just go to a brothel? Western Sydney, you’re looking at $130 for a semi decent place without dealing with junkies, sketchy out-of-the-way locations…

What’s the appeal?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Far out I couldn’t imagine I’d be so desperate for a root that doing something like this would be a good idea.

Why in the world wouldn’t you just go to a brothel? Western Sydney, you’re looking at $130 for a semi decent place without dealing with junkies, sketchy out-of-the-way locations…

What’s the appeal?
    Agree wholeheartedly, I guess it's the thrill of it and the girls aren't expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    really they be out in streets? that is dangerous. could get rob.bed too. what street/road is this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    really they be out in streets? that is dangerous. could get rob.bed too. what street/road is this?
    Yea man, legit stereotype street walkers like in the movies.

The girls are usually smacked out on gear.
    Huntingwood drive eastern Creek.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    too much of personal risk and safety there. do they come out during the day or night only? anyone had the experience? better to keep it safe, we stick to the shop.