Thread: Aria Jones (Pregnant white MILF)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Aria Jones (Pregnant white MILF)

I considered myself very lucky to came across Aria's ads on Scarlet Blue, I found her in her most beautiful form being 6 months pregnant. Not every pregnant ladies turn me on but Aria was just at the perfect stage for me and the crazy thing that I had to wait for her around 3 weeks to come to Sydney because she was touring but boy how it was really worth the wait.

Visited her nest in one of the apartments around CBD area and from the moment I walked in the room she was just amazing, gave me one of those sensual welcome kiss that led into 10 mins make out session while I'm rubbing that big preggo belly with my left hand and touching her big tits full of milk with my right, thinking in my mind does this count as a threesome? but I had to keep my cool. She has this seductive nature about her, I don't know because she is pregnant or that's just how she was. Her voice and demeanour around me 11 minutes in just driving me crazy so I told her to hope onto the bed when I went for the quickest shower in my life. Finally ended up in the bed with her and we start making out for a little bit but I couldn't help but to suck on momma's milky tits and my lips just latching on the pinkiest nipples I've ever seen. I was just feasting in heaven fellas, and she started to stroke my cock which is already leaking pre cum with all god damn crazy shit that was going on. After a little stroking she gives a few cute kisses to my cock, put the rubber on and in her mouth my cock went. I'm not a fan at all of CBJ so I just started to flip her missionary because it was tough for her to move around so much as she was almost 7 months pregnant at the time so she moves slower than your average MILF but I don't mind.

The sex is absolutely delicious although I only survived 2 positions with missionary first and cowgirl second. Missionary with her was great for me to build up the pace, enjoy the pregnant milf POV and warming up to her slimy pussy (pregnant pussies are juicier idk) and when I got my rhythm, switched to cowgirl (my fav postion with pregnant ladies) and with cowgirl it was just sick fucking for me as the view was just so damn perfect, her tits dangling in front of my face waiting to be licked, her deep stares as if she wants another baby so I just asked her to spit in my mouth and we started kissing again. I mean come on man I hadn't had pregnant milf in a while so I came on her belly to shower her with my cum, there goes my 45 minutes. Another 30 mins spent with a lot of worshipping her belly and her milky tits and her pink pussy while she giving my handjob which resulting in me cumming again on her tits this time. Final 15 mins spent just cleaning with lots of LFK. It felt like I went to heaven for 100 minutes and the pregnant goddess send me back to the real world.

Aria was worth every penny, it was an out of this world experience for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wtf did i just read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charles.johnson69 View Post
    wtf did i just read
    Agreed, this is a really weird fetish

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Agreed, this is a really weird fetish
    If it is not weird probably not a fetish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by romanjenkins View Post
    I considered myself very lucky to came across Aria's ads on Scarlet Blue, I found her in her most beautiful form being 6 months pregnant. Not every pregnant ladies turn me on but Aria was just at the perfect stage for me and the crazy thing that I had to wait for her around 3 weeks to come to Sydney because she was touring but boy how it was really worth the wait.

Visited her nest in one of the apartments around CBD area and from the moment I walked in the room she was just amazing, gave me one of those sensual welcome kiss that led into 10 mins make out session while I'm rubbing that big preggo belly with my left hand and touching her big tits full of milk with my right, thinking in my mind does this count as a threesome? but I had to keep my cool. She has this seductive nature about her, I don't know because she is pregnant or that's just how she was. Her voice and demeanour around me 11 minutes in just driving me crazy so I told her to hope onto the bed when I went for the quickest shower in my life. Finally ended up in the bed with her and we start making out for a little bit but I couldn't help but to suck on momma's milky tits and my lips just latching on the pinkiest nipples I've ever seen. I was just feasting in heaven fellas, and she started to stroke my cock which is already leaking pre cum with all god damn crazy shit that was going on. After a little stroking she gives a few cute kisses to my cock, put the rubber on and in her mouth my cock went. I'm not a fan at all of CBJ so I just started to flip her missionary because it was tough for her to move around so much as she was almost 7 months pregnant at the time so she moves slower than your average MILF but I don't mind.

The sex is absolutely delicious although I only survived 2 positions with missionary first and cowgirl second. Missionary with her was great for me to build up the pace, enjoy the pregnant milf POV and warming up to her slimy pussy (pregnant pussies are juicier idk) and when I got my rhythm, switched to cowgirl (my fav postion with pregnant ladies) and with cowgirl it was just sick fucking for me as the view was just so damn perfect, her tits dangling in front of my face waiting to be licked, her deep stares as if she wants another baby so I just asked her to spit in my mouth and we started kissing again. I mean come on man I hadn't had pregnant milf in a while so I came on her belly to shower her with my cum, there goes my 45 minutes. Another 30 mins spent with a lot of worshipping her belly and her milky tits and her pink pussy while she giving my handjob which resulting in me cumming again on her tits this time. Final 15 mins spent just cleaning with lots of LFK. It felt like I went to heaven for 100 minutes and the pregnant goddess send me back to the real world.

Aria was worth every penny, it was an out of this world experience for me.
    …. And then he woke up with his hand on it and wet sheets !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing.

I guess different strokes for different folks. XD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imaging reading about your mom taking several different cocks a week whilst she was heavily pregnant with you🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gotta admit, this was the weirdest thing I have ever read... like I get people have preferences but like pregnant people??? the weirdest line I read is "thinking in my mind does this count as a threesome?"

Are you okay?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing, not for me but i won't yuck your yum

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    It's a bullshit review. Pregnant chick's have no milk what so ever in their titties.