Thread: Ignore List

Banned

Ignore List

It's good to have the Ignore List. It's in your Settings just in case you wonder where it is.

I don't engage with anyone who enjoys comment on comments repeatedly. It's kind of boring and it reflects the poster's lack of creative and original thinking.

And I reserve my ignore list for the foul-mouthed bird brains. They can scream their foul lungs out and spewing foul rants but I won't hear about it. I have 278 posts and never have to resort to using foul language.

And there is a lynch-mob mentality here. Just because there are 2 or 3 members start picking on someone. More unthinking ones with meanness and small mindedness will join and put the boot in.

They are blind followers devoid of thinking of their own. Show us that you are capable of doing something different and not just following a playground bully around.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah it's a shame, there seems to be a couple old blokes in here that get a bit pissy cause their backs are sore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s more to do with the equipment not working very well anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Bolbsolb View Post
    Yeah it's a shame, there seems to be a couple old blokes in here that get a bit pissy cause their backs are sore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haters will always be haters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I appreciate your treads you’ve started, I’m new to this forum so I don’t know if a topic is new or a repeat, but you start the conversation and I appreciate that.

The people that bitch that it’s been asked/brought up previously add nothing to the conversation and are more tiresome than the post itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    The people that bitch that it’s been asked/brought up previously add nothing to the conversation and are more tiresome than the post itself.
    I am not a foundation member, but I think you have a pretty good point. Takes time to work out search functions as well, I haven't even worked it out because I use this on my phone.

What would be helpful is guys that want to say 'oh so boring already discussed' posting links to topics discussed before for people new to the forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am not a foundation member, but I think you have a pretty good point. Takes time to work out search functions as well, I haven't even worked it out because I use this on my phone.

What would be helpful is guys that want to say 'oh so boring already discussed' posting links to topics discussed before for people new to the forum.
    Pretty good point here