Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: Social media goddesses

  1. #21
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-01-2013
    Posts
    30
    This Malaysian babe is a standout to me. https://instagram.com/cathrynli?utm_medium=copy_link

  2. #22
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) rooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Yeah looks good, but i had a chic who i went out with who had glam shots like that. When i met her in real life she was more like Shriek's wife not Princess Fiona
    Exactly. Pics on social media are always misleading.
    The girls get perfect hair and make up for the pics and then more importantly apply a whole bunch of filters and apps can make almost anyone look like a total babe
    Same goes for the pics WLs supply for their profiles.

  3. #23
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by letzprty View Post
    Yea I've been following that one for a while. Smokin' hot!

  4. #24
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Exactly. Pics on social media are always misleading.
    The girls get perfect hair and make up for the pics and then more importantly apply a whole bunch of filters and apps can make almost anyone look like a total babe
    Same goes for the pics WLs supply for their profiles.
    Who cares about reality. Not like I'm gonna marry any of them. They're for ogling value only. Something to cleanse my eyes, lol

  5. #25
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2012
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Who cares about reality. Not like I'm gonna marry any of them. They're for ogling value only. Something to cleanse my eyes, lol
    With this particular girl, I checked out her only fans over lockdown (yes I know but 38 bucks converted to aud for a month vs what I spend on punting ), and she looks just as good, the pics are natural, though her angles leave a bit to be desired at times.

    Def been busting a few out to her intermixed with the terabytes of jav I've been downloading

    She's also started talking dirty in all her pics to get guys to tip I guess. Was based on Aus now back in Korea

    And tbh I don't care too much what they look like in real life aslong as the pics get me where I need to go

    As my wife says, you can look but can't touch gaha

  6. #26
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2012
    Posts
    119
    Aussie based filo chick, seems a bit full of herself, but would not kick her out of bed https://www.instagram.com/thefilipinaprincess/

  7. #27
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    With this particular girl, I checked out her only fans over lockdown (yes I know but 38 bucks converted to aud for a month vs what I spend on punting ), and she looks just as good, the pics are natural, though her angles leave a bit to be desired at times.

    Def been busting a few out to her intermixed with the terabytes of jav I've been downloading

    She's also started talking dirty in all her pics to get guys to tip I guess. Was based on Aus now back in Korea

    And tbh I don't care too much what they look like in real life aslong as the pics get me where I need to go

    As my wife says, you can look but can't touch gaha
    Yea she's hot bro, good taste!

  8. #28
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    24-03-2021
    Posts
    527

  9. #29
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-05-2021
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I previously traveled to Asia a lot for the sole purpose of mongering and have had much personal experience with Filipinas. The dating sites like Pina Love, Filipina Cupid and of course IG are full of pretty girls willing to meet foreigners for cash. In Indonesia, Twitter is the best way to pick up hot chicks. Although the high end IG girls in Philippines will charge 20,000 + peso a night, normal looking girls can be had for 3,000 peso on the dating sites
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Totally true, bro. If the price is right, all of these hotties are accessible. You don't have to look very closely to tell a lot of their photos and vids have been shot in hotel rooms and corridors. There's a good reason they're always in hotels!
    Maybe you guys are right. More than likely the girl may join in your hotel. I have met plenty of girls from Pinalove site but find these are only average looking girls. I have only paid one girl for sex. The others were more of gf arrangement and gave them gifts or sent money afterwards for gifts. I know most of the girls on PL will happily spend the night with you. Then the girls from clubs in Burgos street in Manila. Some of these clubs had hotties but for some reason I never took one out. But after trying few options I was trying to aim higher. But as I am over 50 agewise not in the boyfriend category. When I the Int travel opens up I may try a more direct approach.

  10. #30
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-01-2015
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nice, very nice indeed bro.
    Thanks for the encouragement, I'll post more of my faves!
    This girl, Teresa Xu Qingwan, super popular on Chinese Tiktok (Douyin). Leggy and nice round ass, it's impossible! Posting her FB here cos her Insta is surprisingly not so good. If you have Douyin, look her up with her Chinese name.:
    https://www.facebook.com/teresaxqw

    This is a bit of a fashion model, check out those pins!:
    https://www.instagram.com/mrs.boyitian/

    A few lovely Chinese girls based in Sydney:
    https://www.instagram.com/shiyun.ma/
    https://www.instagram.com/spicyhotpotgirl88/

    This ones a bit of a pornstar based in Sydney. You can see she's in one of those Darling Square apartments in some of her vids. She's also on pornhub:
    https://twitter.com/Alissa_yu_xo

    Typical posh babe on insta:
    https://www.instagram.com/___violazsm___/

    Have you got the pornhub links to Alissa Yu?

  11. #31
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    Have you got the pornhub links to Alissa Yu?
    Sorry bro, my mistake. I found her vids on vipergirls.to, and those originally came from her OF account. I did research and ended up tracking down her insta, tw, etc.
    You can still find her vids floating around free sites by searching for "alissa.xo porn".
    Bangin' body on this one but complexion is not so good.

  12. #32
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Riff888's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-2016
    Posts
    1,236
    This girl reminds me of someone working now.

    https://twitter.com/maity_0917?s=20

    Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

  13. #33
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) beta101's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-03-2013
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    955
    Lol too many simps

  14. #34
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    02-06-2013
    Posts
    16

  15. #35
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    03-12-2020
    Posts
    7
    Plenty of good links in here.

    Get some more titties in your life: https://www.instagram.com/jenna_chew/

  16. #36
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-10-2012
    Posts
    119
    This girls a cos player but decent, her of is usually a couple of bucks on sale and has solid pics https://instagram.com/wanderlustluca

    Yeah I'll pay entry to of but never buy their pay per views. Rather spend that on the real deal

  17. #37
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    This girls a cos player but decent, her of is usually a couple of bucks on sale and has solid pics https://instagram.com/wanderlustluca

    Yeah I'll pay entry to of but never buy their pay per views. Rather spend that on the real deal
    Nice... She even dressed up as Psylocke, who I reckon has got to be the sexiest Marvel character ever!

  18. #38
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    18-10-2017
    Posts
    21
    Taiwan girl with short hair and perfect body
    https://instagram.com/snow1111726?utm_medium=copy_link

    Chinese cosplayer with massive boobs
    https://instagram.com/nickycoser?utm_medium=copy_link

  19. #39
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    14-07-2018
    Posts
    131
    https://instagram.com/joannali__?utm_medium=copy_link

    Been using this chick as a warm-up for my DIY sessions (had to go back to it because of lockdown)

  20. #40
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    All hot, Bros. Keep em comin'! I dunno God must be blessing us to put all these lovely lovely angels on Earth! I love them all!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •