Thread: Death

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Death

Just thinking about death lately.
    How many members on this forum have died.
    And we wouldn't know. We'd just think they stopped posting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quite a cathartic moment Woodland!

Everybody hates death because it's the painful truth, and love life because it's the beautiful lie.
    We just gotta accept our mortality and be in touch with it, our days are numbered and our life is on a countdown timer. Learn from yesterday and make the most of today as tomorrow may never come.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    How many people that you've interacted with in real life have died, and you didn't know?

I'd guess the general all-cause mortality rate is more or less on par with the all-cause mortality rate of punters.

How is it any different?

Everyone dies mate.

Get out there and get your cock sucked as many times as you can before your day comes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brotherlcreeper? bloke has been MIA since 2020?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fair comments.

It's just that these accounts or personas here on this forum are secret. Once the owner dies, that's it. And we would never know.

In the real world, when someone dies, they will be remembered by loved ones or talked about by friends. You can always find out if they are alive or dead if you really want to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One day, you will blow the last load of cum you will ever blow. And you won't even know it at the time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Live life to the fullest and hope you don't cark it with too many regrets.

Experience as much as life offers, thinking about death is pointless. Thinking about how to achieve abundance and happiness whilst your still kicking is better way to look at it.

No point thinking about other punters kicking the bucket also, maybe just a reminder that aliases on are really only that. Once they are gone, they're gone. Just an alias.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Only three things are forever: death, taxes, and herpes...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    How many people that you've interacted with in real life have died, and you didn't know?

I'd guess the general all-cause mortality rate is more or less on par with the all-cause mortality rate of punters.

How is it any different?

Everyone dies mate.

Get out there and get your cock sucked as many times as you can before your day comes.
    That's the "shot".
    I have the approach of do it till you can't..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think what you need is to get some big soft titties in your face. Won't be thinking about death anymore.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Everyone thinks about death every now and then.
    That's totally normal. We all know we are going to die we just don't know when.
    Thinking about death every now and then is a healthy thing.
    But we should think about death in a positive way in the sense that before death comes life and life is there to be lived.
    Whenever a friend or celebrity of around the same age as me dies I initially feel sad they died but then it motivates me to reassess my life and live it more fully and not waste time and energy on useless negative bullshit, tasks, emotions, people etc ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to school on the North Shore, perhaps that’s why I’m a cunt? Been through four ten year reunions. What surprised me was the number of suicides, deaths, divorces and failed business careers. Not many success stories, only one that I know of.

Getting back to punting. Make every punt count as if it’s your last. Walk out or should I say stagger out, smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    I went to school on the North Shore, perhaps that’s why I’m a cunt?
    That's bloody funny.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have an old girlfriend who lives overseas. She checks in every year to see if I am still alive. Even though she knows, she does not figure in my will. That’s true affection. 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Death is inevitable. Just hope it won't be too painful. Enjoy life as much as you can because you only live once. Make sure you have no regrets on your deathbed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a healthy relative die recently and it really threw alot of people for a loop. Instances like this people become either more spiritual or more gluttonous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Live the Moment. Present is Present.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    . We'd just think they stopped posting.
    people stop posting for loads of reasons. mayby they married a nymph, mayby they moved to egypt. i know of 1 forum memeber thats now in jail for long time. so no posting for him. just because they stopped posting doesnt mean they died, however everyone that died stopped posting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Everyone thinks about death every now and then.
    That's totally normal. We all know we are going to die we just don't know when.
    Thinking about death every now and then is a healthy thing.
    But we should think about death in a positive way in the sense that before death comes life and life is there to be lived.
    Whenever a friend or celebrity of around the same age as me dies I initially feel sad they died but then it motivates me to reassess my life and live it more fully and not waste time and energy on useless negative bullshit, tasks, emotions, people etc ...
    such true wisdom from the great rooter.
    now the trick in life is to do as much rooting as possible so that statistically you have more chance to die while rooting, so that you can cum and go at the same time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I want to die in the middle of a Ginza J double. Probably an asphyxiation thing. No need to inform family or get the cops involved, they can just dump my body in the big bin at the back.