Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Heidi Hole - Escort n Babes

  1. #1
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    07-10-2018
    Posts
    67

    Heidi Hole - Escort n Babes

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...rt-heidi-hole/

    Has anyone seen her? Her PSE services list sound too good to be true. Price is fairly steep but would be willing to give her a shot if she's legit. Any intel would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkkkkkk View Post
    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...rt-heidi-hole/

    Has anyone seen her? Her PSE services list sound too good to be true. Price is fairly steep but would be willing to give her a shot if she's legit. Any intel would be appreciated.
    Seems legit. $550 per hour outcall for PSE an hour but need to pay $200 extra for anal if that's what you want.

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者) diligent's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-06-2020
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Seems legit. $550 per hour outcall for PSE an hour but need to pay $200 extra for anal if that's what you want.
    $600 for PSE bro.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

  4. #4
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    01-10-2020
    Posts
    24
    Saw her a couple months back, she was high as a kite and actually fell asleep during our session. Other than that she looks just like her photos, maybe just a little older

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-02-2021
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    Saw her a couple months back, she was high as a kite and actually fell asleep during our session. Other than that she looks just like her photos, maybe just a little older
    just what you want, not

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •