Thread: How to mend a broken heart, in Redcliffe.

Senior Member(無間使者)

How to mend a broken heart, in Redcliffe.

After seeing the inspirational work of 4FoW on his southside work, I thought I would take another punt in Redcliffe and Bee Gees territory, going to get some Night fever.

Parked in the free offstreet parking adjacent to the shops. Took a moment to enjoy the bay view on the front street then headed to the parallel backstreet of Redcliffe. Two massage shops which are quite identical but at different ends. Both have sliding doors. similar reception desks and similarly small but functional rooms with mood lighting.

First shop from hong kong I'm greeted and shown to a room. 30ish chinese milf with average personality. didn't turn me 'off' but also not so engaging. Nice enough massage and service. When I went ahead with the standard extras I'm thinking "fanny be tender with my love'.

Back to the main street and a frothy at the famous Ambass hotel. A lot more flash than when I was here in the 90's. I was thinking back to one girl I met here and asking myself "how deep is my love?" not very I'm thinking.

Next shop was back towards the carpark. This time I am greeted by...middle aged chinese MILF. shown to room with another 30ish chinese masseuse. There was a younger girl sitting in the waiting area and as I walk past I'm humming "If I can't have you....". I asked if I could swap girls to the younger one and it seems she has a booking. Anyway, this one was more chatty and a little more engaging. standard massage and extras.

After two punts in a pleasant afternoon I certainly was 'jive talkin' as I danced back to the car.

If you are looking for a holiday out of the CBD, then Redcliffe can offer you a scenic drive, free parking and a choice of two shops within walking distance of each other. Oh plus they have a Bee Gees walk if you are interested.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Barry Gibb & the BGs wrote over 150 songs both for themselves and others incl Elvis, Diana Ross & Sups', ONJ, Dolly P, Barb Streisand, Kenny R, Celine Dion and many more.
    Glad to see your reconnaissance was not a Tragedy despite not getting a Warm Ride.
    As they say "many a good thing comes out of Redcliffe but very few things go in"
    4F0W2
    PS thanks for compliment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "A refreshingly inspirational tale which dares to peel back the unspoken underbelly of life by the seaside !" R. McWhirter - Punter Times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to call this FR, 2 punts on one afternoon as a prequel to the popular report 4 punts in one afternoon but I don't think I did any justice to this.

I'll be working in the Redcliffe area for longer over the next few week. I have seen a few notables listed in Locanto but I have a sense they are fakes. E&B doesn't show much.

I have a sense I'll be working my way through the underbellies of a few chinese milfs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time I went to KH massage the massage was done by a bloke, a first for me and a bit disconcerting. About 5 minutes from the end he shouted something in a foreign tongue and a lady came in and inquired as to any extras. I said yes, but she turned out to be an unpleasant pushy bitch so I just cut my losses and left; haven't been back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Last time I went to KH massage the massage was done by a bloke, a first for me and a bit disconcerting. About 5 minutes from the end he shouted something in a foreign tongue and a lady came in and inquired as to any extras. I said yes, but she turned out to be an unpleasant pushy bitch so I just cut my losses and left; haven't been back
    geez, glad to hear you didn't ask a quote on his extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Wow, that is the first time I have heard of that. Hmm does that mean there was TT involved prior or not lol?

Any intel on UME just off the main road, besides the fact that they are listed on the qld hotspot covid list.
    They seem to have a well written and descriptive locanto ad, which is always appreciated.