Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you noticed ?? (Muslim ?)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's true about most religions, but Islam is at a different level.
    If a strictly adherent Muslim found out that a Muslim couple had sex out of wedlock, they may have an obligation to enforce the Islamic law. That could have consequences ranging from bad to catastrophic, depending on the circumstances.
    On the other hand if a Muslim WL chose to only do it with non-Muslims, there's far less risk on them running into that sort of trouble.
    Yes you're right, especially if you live in Saudi Arabia or anyway with strict laws.

I've seen a Muslim girl get bashed by her dad in front of everyone after school in 1990 in Liverpool just because we were holding hands.

She was rebellious though, still saw me on the DL after that.

Dubai is a different story though, it's such a party place.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Are you serious...I am sure there are just as many Catholic WLs as any other religions proportionally all over the world. Have you ever heard of the Philippines?...the vast majority of that country are Catholics.
    That wasn't my point. Yes demographically speaking, it is presumed that WL are mostly from Catholic countries. I am not arguing against that! What I am saying is, What I was saying was:1) Given that the majority of religions are against prostitution, then it wouldn't make sense to refer to WL by religion!!
    Haven't seen any WL advertising as a Catholic sex worker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12