Thread: Lockdown easing, booking already?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lockdown easing, booking already?

My go to massage place messaged me saying that theyre preparing to open around the 2nd week of oct, as the 70% double vaxx should be reqched the week bedore that and lockdowns should be easing, leading to shops reopening.

Made me wonder if some of you guys have already pre-booked your favourites/regulars or maybe even new girls, in the anticipation of reopening of brothels and massage shops.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My massage shop has told me they are thinking of mid-Oct reopen. I think massage shops can get away with it because they are “sort of” remedial massage and council will let it slide whereas brothels cant get away with it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I got a SMS from a Cosmetic Surgery Clinic saying "Good News! We are now taking patient bookings for October".
    The weird thing is I have never been to this clinic or any other Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.
    I admit I am an ugly bastard and probably need it, but it was still a bit rude spamming me like that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Cosmetic surgery clinic will be first to reopen on 11 Oct.

We all need plastic surgery being at home for 3 months by now looking ourselves in the mirror or just seeing our partners all the times. We feel so bored with our faces or our partners’ faces. We miss our many favourite shop regulars and maybe our partners also miss their secret boyfriends.

Some plastic surgery will make our boring look and our partners’ look a bit different and less boring.

Only potential and wealthy customers will get such spams and apparently I am not on the list.
    Go and get our cocks cosmetically enlarged.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    My go to massage place messaged me saying that theyre preparing to open around the 2nd week of oct, as the 70% double vaxx should be reqched the week bedore that and lockdowns should be easing, leading to shops reopening.

Made me wonder if some of you guys have already pre-booked your favourites/regulars or maybe even new girls, in the anticipation of reopening of brothels and massage shops.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    You don't have to wait until 2nd week of Oct if you know the right back door to knock.

There is no such thing as Lockdown for paid sex. Punting goes on at all times except when there is earthquake. You don't want roof to fall on you when you're on top of a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my contacts has also messaged me in the last couple of days optimistic that things will be back on board at 11th October. Punters should be cautious and walk rather than run to knock down those doors.

Licensed brothels (including some of the favourites constantly discussed on these forums) and RnT establishments (such as Bodyrotic, Sirs, Bliss, Nirvana etc) will unfortunately be the last of the last allowed to re-open, and also once we hit the highest vaccination threshold (80% of the community double dosed or the government may even continue to move the goal posts further here to 90%). This is in similar vein to the conclusion of the original lockdowns in early 2020. Licensed premises will still be feeling the heat long after re-open. There will still be 1000s of active cases in the community. They will be under pressure to make sure every customer QR's in. Customers will still be thinking twice about whether they should attend or not... I wouldn't like to have to explain to my family, friends and work colleagues that I'm a close contact from XXX Brothel/RnT and now you'll all have to quarantine too. Yes - despite double vax you can still get COVID, the risk of this happening given the active cases in the community will be higher, and there will still be an expectation on you and anyone who may be a close contact to quarantine for a 14 day incubation period (whether you do come back COVID positive or not).

Massage parlours, such as your typical places discussed on these forums, and which tend to operate in the suburbs, who offer bodyslides, hand jobs and a range of other extra services 'behind the curtain' will probably be allowed to open at the same stage as gyms, hairdressers, nail and beauty salons (at the proposed 11th October date or shortly soon after). You can bet the providers who work in these parlours will also be going hard and fast on the extra offerings to make up for what will be about four months of being out of work. Also, do people think these places are going to have a strict COVID safe plan in place, both at immediate re-opening and then on-going ? They will also be turning a blind eye to customers not checking in.

I do think the inconsistencies are a bit bulls**t, but we will all punt to the rules / circumstances placed in front of us as we've all had enough time locked up. Just be careful and cautious though.