Boilers

At what age do you guys consider a boiler to be

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    35+

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Harsh mate lol, 35 is still young

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think that +35 age looks about right. I would also be factoring in weight and height.

A chick at 25 I might think is a 'chubby' at 35+ she's a broiler.

Broiler (for me) has also has a tummy that shows signs of child birth. She's also using excessive makeup to cover her average rural china facial features.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So what s a Boiler? As BP says 35+ but beauty is in the eye etc... I notice some posters are quite happy with C at Fland who is close to 40 they report.
    For me usually PRC, desperately trying to hide flaws of excess fat or aging through carefully camouflaged clothes or make up. The old expression "mutton dressed up as lamb" springs to mind from the 70's. What annoys me is their money hungry attitude, like a 40 years old butt ugly PRC pulling my dick is a turn on, esp when they call me Darrrrrrlingggggggg. Vomit!
    Now have had some fun times with older ladies but that's usually because of their willingness, their genuine interest in pleasing me / us and that they keep their age well. Never underestimate the skills of a mature woman.
    What surprises me is the obvious countless men who are willing to let a boiler jerk their gherkin in BrisVegas - how else do these shops survive?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bucket's original post asked about 'age' and now we've all added additional criteria.

just because a woman is +35 doesn't make her a broiler, needs to include the unwelcome chubbiness and attitude that a punter should pay the lamb price for the mutton that is being offered

there are certainly many reasons not to turn off a woman because she is +35

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    bucket's original post asked about 'age' and now we've all added additional criteria.

just because a woman is +35 doesn't make her a broiler, needs to include the unwelcome chubbiness and attitude that a punter should pay the lamb price for the mutton that is being offered

there are certainly many reasons not to turn off a woman because she is +35
    Spot on. I saw a Thai lady a while ago who was 46 and she had big firm boobs and a great body. Slightly loose skin on the tummy from kids but she was still an attractive lady.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    BP & HST are spot on and that's why age is really not a factor in my book. Go travelling SEA and see the many non boilers aged between 35 - 50. Yes even 50!.
    Compared to the pig dog Aussie girls once they go past 30, but that's another discussion, don't start me!
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me it anything over the 40s . Don’t get me wrong u can find some good mature ladies but most are mutton dressed as lamb with heap make up who try up sell u 4 min into massage ..

I went private on calam rd sunnybank hills other day nice set up lady was maybe 50 or close Asian think Chinese but nice attitude great legs and body good massage no rush and over all could not complain on rest of service ..

But some places u just need to walk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hard to say. Some women hold their age really well. Jessica at crestmead overall appearance look 18-25 body proportion wise, but she's 38 ish with bolt ons.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once they get that beer keg on skinny legs look about them it's a no go for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol I passed that new shop granard rd other morning old thing out fri t putting sign out had been 60 dressed as 20 baked on make up and what made me laugh was she had these like hospital special socks on legs !! I thought fuck that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Star used to have an old Chinese lady who did look good for her age. I took the naked option once and she was wearing a corset, talk about SEXY!!!! .......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so another trait of boiler is trying to appear younger/sexier than they are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The faster the international borders are open the better I say ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won’t get into the age bracket but if you arrive at their door and they are hiding behind it…Fake add by a boiler and they know it