Thread: WL pissing into a bucket

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WL pissing into a bucket

Has anyone experienced anything like this b4? I was in Adelaide a few months ago and was desperate, payed $100 for hr massage from an auntie in a chinese massage shop. 10 mins in she said wait a minute, I thought she left the room but all of a sudden I can hear pissing sound ...turned around she was pissing into a bucket ..I'm like wtf lady ... she said the toilet is at the back of the shop and she was lazy ...I got up and got the hell out of there ...in my 20 years of punting I never seen anything like that b4 ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    People have been using potties for centuries.
    They still use them in hospitals.
    It’s not really all that weird.

Really ? Some people would pay to see this !

Have you heard of golden shower ? Not every girl is willing to do it though, for some reason, they think it’s sacred and should not be seen.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    And people were laughing at my fetish for public sex.

This is like having your massage in a toilet without a working flush.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinvn View Post
    Has anyone experienced anything like this b4? I was in Adelaide a few months ago and was desperate, payed $100 for hr massage from an auntie in a chinese massage shop. 10 mins in she said wait a minute, I thought she left the room but all of a sudden I can hear pissing sound ...turned around she was pissing into a bucket ..I'm like wtf lady ... she said the toilet is at the back of the shop and she was lazy ...I got up and got the hell out of there ...in my 20 years of punting I never seen anything like that b4 ...
    You are applying Western values to Asian culture. Back in the Aunty’s village in China, pissing in a bucket is probably normal practice. Just like spitting in the street. But I don’t blame you for running out. Haha.

Reminds me of Ada from Eastgarden who always spits into a bucket after every suck of your cock. Got tricked into seeing her as her photos looked good. On arrival, she was a short, dumpy middle aged woman with a gut.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was in south western sydney brothel once and older girl said wait a minute, still makes me crook to this day as i was daty
    She left and room had ensuite, heard plop plop plop, toilet paper rung being reefed at then flush, came back and took up previous postion. I just noped out, id aleady paid so just got dressed, she started stressing about boss not happy you leaving to quick. I said all good dont worry. When i came out of room papasan was concerned. I just said busy with work have to go. Never went back and never will.

Banned
    Once I was having the shower with a WL in a very small bathroom. She suddenly squat down and I heard hissing sound.

Then I felt warm water spray on my foot. She did it on my foot for no reason.

This was an extra I didn't have to pay for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think i would have prefered a fart in the face, probably in my frenzy it would have egged me on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Think i would have prefered a fart in the face, probably in my frenzy it would have egged me on.
    She could've followed through, then you would've gotten more than you paid for! 🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    She could've followed through, then you would've gotten more than you paid for! ��
    That's where the term "shitface" came from