Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops/RnT reopening at 80% & Dec 1

pdf is linked in here:

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-release...rd-for-all-nsw

Key lines:
    Personal services such as hairdressers, spa, nail, beauty, waxing, tattoo and massage) can operate with one person per 4 sqm (uncapped)

From Dec 1:
    Massage changes to 1 per 2sqm
    Intimate services can open with one person per 4 sqm (assuming this is polite talk for sex services)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A massage table would be about 2 sq m.

So how do you get a massage (or a root on a double bed) if there can only be one person per 4 sq m? Girl would need very long arms? LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They calculate it with total square m of the venue, not the individual rooms

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Basically our favourite Massage shops (SBM, M@C, Hampton Road Artarmon strip, and the bevy of other popular joints around the CBD, Inner West, Lower North Shore and Greater West) will be allowed to re-open at approximately 25th October. This is once 80% vaccination is reached.

The 70% vaccination plan did not include massage in it - but did include 'personal services such as hair dressers and nail salons can open with one person per 4sqm, capped at 5 clients per premises'... I'm still reading this as massage not being allowed to open until we hit 80%.

"Licenced brothels/RnTs" won't be opening before 1st December.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A massage table would be about 2 sq m.

So how do you get a massage (or a root on a double bed) if there can only be one person per 4 sq m? Girl would need very long arms? LOL
    Or the punter would need a 2m long dick

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Basically unlicensed R&T shops can open from around 18th October because they offer “massage” which is a “personal” service. But of course sex will be on the menu in many cases.
    But licensed brothels can’t open until December 1 because they offer “intimate” service.
    Ridiculous. The law really is an ass.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Basically unlicensed R&T shops can open from around 18th October because they offer “massage” which is a “personal” service. But of course sex will be on the menu in many cases.
    But licensed brothels can’t open until December 1 because they offer “intimate” service.
    And what did Henny Penny say all the way back in July when you laughed at me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think RnT will open on the 11th, because at 70% they are opening personal services such as hairdressers but haven't explicitly ruled out massages. I've got no clue though, waiting to hear back from my favourite ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have it on good authority that FS shops will re-open on December 1 subject to infection rates between October 10 and December 1 FOR FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE ONLY. There will be compliance checks and any business that allows unvaccinated customers will be fined as well as the customer. Go and get vaccinated you sick little monkeys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Massage comes under personal services ,11th Oct all will open .Why are so many here reading heaps of B/S into this simple wording .2sq /4sq meter rules etc .
    ALL PERSONAL SERVICES WILL OPEN ON THE 11TH OF OCTOBER AT 70% IN NSW FOR FULLY VACCINATED## EXCEPT BROTHELS ,STRIP CLUBS , NIGHT CLUBS##1ST DEC.
    Last edited by sleepy57; 27-09-2021 at 11:43 PM. Reason: typos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I agree that massage comes under personal services (as do hair cuts and waxing services), but it might be worthwhile letting some of the MLs and WLs “trim the bushes” before going back to work 😜

Senior Member(無間使者)
    8ae8dbf9-6bb4-4751-b96f-e56c0d81ffaa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am fully vaccinated, but definitely will not be using the QR code to sign in at a licensed brothel or flashing my vaccination passport to the receptionist so she can record my details. That would be as bad as using a credit card for payment. LOL. I will either sit it out until things settle further or visit one of the hundreds of “unlicensed” joints where we know for sure the mamasans will not be enforcing any check in rules.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4mtr square is total meterage divide by 4 to give max number of patrons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I am fully vaccinated, but definitely will not be using the QR code to sign in at a licensed brothel or flashing my vaccination passport to the receptionist so she can record my details. That would be as bad as using a credit card for payment. LOL. I will either sit it out until things settle further or visit one of the hundreds of “unlicensed” joints where we know for sure the mamasans will not be enforcing any check in rules.
    that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    4mtr square is total meterage divide by 4 to give max number of patrons.
    That's right. It's just about how many patrons you can have on the premises at the one time.
    It does not mean that you have to be 4 metres (and later on 2 metres) distance from the service provider.
    If that was the case then it would be impossible to operate any service business (hairdresser, barber, massage, beauty, cafe, bar, restaurant, shoe store etc), unless you hired giant squid or octopi.
    So the only place it would be an issue for brothels is waiting rooms. For example if your waiting room was 16 square metres you could only have 4 patrons in there at the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets
    Agree with this. Discretion is huge for most punters but given that most RnT shops operate without a "brothel" license anyway I wonder whether they would "enforce" the check in requirement. The mama-sans of the popular shops aren't dim and I would suspect that they'll put a check in sign outside but will not check anything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are we sure R&T will be included under "massage parlours" and not "intimate services"/sex services/however you want to word it. Erotic massage could get lumped in with FS places no?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think once it's at 70% the cops won't care

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder if the govt data mines and sees the foottraffic for each business

If everyday u are 0, and they audit u, would they get fined.

Then if they link it to the ato,they'll catch all the black Money transactions.

The ato links to many govts around the world to get data to id tax cheats

I wonder when will someone will suggest to them to use qr codes

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast