Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Considering I wasn't expecting anything to reopen til after Christmas, this is awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - lots of WeChat chatter from the R&T joints starting up 👍👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Understand shops needing proof of vaccination. But will they need you to scan QR or can you write your details on a paper register?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It is almost impossible to police.
    If they don't use undercover inspectors, ...
    Well that's exactly what the councils do: hire private investigators who are willing to testify in court that they received sexual services in an unlicensed shop. (Obviously not many private eyes are willing to do it, but there are some who will.)

The real barrier is the cost and complexity of litigation vs the ease with which a shop can simply close its doors and start up again elsewhere. Is it worth it for the council to spend hundreds of thousands of ratepayer $$$ & months closing a shop when it's going to whack-a-mole up somewhere else the next week?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Understand shops needing proof of vaccination. But will they need you to scan QR or can you write your details on a paper register?
    Hopefully they do the right thing and take proof of vacc and scan, paper register you can write any bs.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Well that's exactly what the councils do: hire private investigators who are willing to testify in court that they received sexual services in an unlicensed shop. (Obviously not many private eyes are willing to do it, but there are some who will.)

The real barrier is the cost and complexity of litigation vs the ease with which a shop can simply close its doors and start up again elsewhere. Is it worth it for the council to spend hundreds of thousands of ratepayer $$$ & months closing a shop when it's going to whack-a-mole up somewhere else the next week?
    That's the thing. A wise owner would simply allow the HE to be offered to regulars only. If you're new to the shop, you will not get anything, at least during this period of "massage only". Doing this would pretty much eliminate any risk of getting caught.

Senior Member(無間使者)

When councils do that, it's not about the costs. It's about calming some of the members of the community who has obviously lodged a case of unhappiness, whether it's someone living nearby or some disgruntled punter. The last thing they want is escalation of the case to the MP who has to step in to pacify their community.

Sure, shops can switch around, but until the complaints die down, the "heightened enforcement" and prying eyes will be around.

So let's go about our business with as little fanfare as possible is my 2 cents

Just another point on the QR code, I believe it works both ways.

In this forum I think punters are generally concerned about after checking in with the QR code at the shop, if any other checked in visitors tested positive then the contact tracers will be calling on to you.

On the other hand, if you are tested positive, not from the shop but from any other sources then the contact tracers will also be able to list all the venues you have visited and seem problem you will face with your family for explanation or end of marriage?

Let’s be very careful out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just another point on the QR code, I believe it works both ways.

In this forum I think punters are generally concerned about after checking in with the QR code at the shop, if any other checked in visitors tested positive then the contact tracers will be calling on to you.

On the other hand, if you are tested positive, not from the shop but from any other sources then the contact tracers will also be able to list all the venues you have visited and seem problem you will face with your family for explanation or end of marriage?

Let’s be very careful out there.
    I couldn’t agree more with this! Let the big head do the thinking here… As much as I want that relief after all these months, I know I won’t be rushing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My regular WL from western suburbs told me that she starts working next week. The boss asked her to. Wouldn’t it be risking getting caught by the cops? I know FS can only open when 80% vaxxed which estimated on 18 Oct then open on 25 Oct.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you think any of that is actually going to happen?

Our contact tracers are already overwhelmed. Once we reopen, cases will spike and it will become impossible to trace infections through all the venues. The whole of Sydney is going to be a close-contact site.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But again it will say u went for a massage...woopie do

Lots of women young and old goes for massages

It doesn't have in brackets rub and tug

U guys imagine too much

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    But again it will say u went for a massage...woopie do

Lots of women young and old goes for massages

It doesn't have in brackets rub and tug

U guys imagine too much

The problem is, Pre Covid, I regularly go to my local shopping centre for a legit massage while my Mrs would come along and get a foot massage. And get a rebate from Medibank . How do I explain any other massage activities where she wasn’t aware of ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not only the contact tracing I'm worried about. What about a database leak? I'm sure you all heard about the Twitch leak. And seeing how messy is the process to get this proof of vaccination I wouldn't be so sure the Service NSW servers are more secure.

It's a bit different but what about Facebook being down for a few hours?

Overall I don't think we should blindly trust the security of the new technologies. I'm not saying we shouldn't use them but just be aware.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The problem is, Pre Covid, I regularly go to my local shopping centre for a legit massage while my Mrs would come along and get a foot massage. And get a rebate from Medibank . How do I explain any other massage activities where she wasn’t aware of ?
    Just say a friend recommended me so I wanted to try it before going together

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do you think any of that is actually going to happen?

Our contact tracers are already overwhelmed. Once we reopen, cases will spike and it will become impossible to trace infections through all the venues. The whole of Sydney is going to be a close-contact site.
    I don't care about the close contact site like shopping centre, supermarket or cafe but massage parlour or brothel are no no.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah lung gor,

So just curious, does your wife choose your phone or r u worried about getting an sms that you're a close contact?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And for those who won't check in or use fake ids, if it happens that it is u who is the spreader, you're gonna let the girls and their subsequent clients catch it ?

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Ah lung gor,

So just curious, does your wife choose your phone or r u worried about getting an sms that you're a close contact?
    Not sure what you meant by choose my phone ?

But definitely yes, can’t explain what was I doing in a massage shop ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not sure what you meant by choose my phone ?

But definitely yes, can’t explain what was I doing in a massage shop ?
    I meant check your phone

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast