Thread: Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I am fully vaccinated, but definitely will not be using the QR code to sign in at a licensed brothel or flashing my vaccination passport to the receptionist so she can record my details. That would be as bad as using a credit card for payment. LOL. I will either sit it out until things settle further or visit one of the hundreds of “unlicensed” joints where we know for sure the mamasans will not be enforcing any check in rules.
    that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets
    Agree with this. Discretion is huge for most punters but given that most RnT shops operate without a "brothel" license anyway I wonder whether they would "enforce" the check in requirement. The mama-sans of the popular shops aren't dim and I would suspect that they'll put a check in sign outside but will not check anything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    That’s right brother 8888, tell mamasan you don’t have a phone and sign in manually with fake details…??
    Worked for me before pre lockdown. Most mamasan understand the discretion part but need to comply somehow.