Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmansam View Post
    I think once it's at 70% the cops won't care
    One of the senior police said they won't police until they get a complaint or call from someone.

Now a disgruntled punter might just dob in a shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    One of the senior police said they won't police until they get a complaint or call from someone.

or snobby neighbours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/be...8f7cb6ba6e7e98

Reading this im betting open on the 11th

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    that's gona be an issue, 99% of punters want discretion, if they need to sign in they wont wanna go, most likely false names on the signup sheets
    That’s right brother 8888, tell mamasan you don’t have a phone and sign in manually with fake details…??
    Worked for me before pre lockdown. Most mamasan understand the discretion part but need to comply somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by daptolad View Post
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/be...8f7cb6ba6e7e98

Reading this im betting open on the 11th
    No need to bet, it’s a done deal:

70% estimated to be effective as of Monday 11 Oct, massage parlors and other personal services can open with 1 person per 4 sqM

80% probably in two weeks after, changed to 1 person per 2 sqM

1 December, intimate services can open = brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No need to bet, it’s a done deal:

70% estimated to be effective as of Monday 11 Oct, massage parlors and other personal services can open with 1 person per 4 sqM

80% probably in two weeks after, changed to 1 person per 2 sqM

1 December, intimate services can open = brothels.
    Good on your bro telling as it is. Look like some people don't know how to read.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Earlier than I thought then. Tick tock, not sure what to do.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I would imagine if a shop was caught with a book full of fake names and zero QR code sign-in. That's a $5K fine to the shop and every punter there who didn't "really" sign in also gets a $1K fine.

That's a pretty expensive punting session there.

Surely they won't check every shop, but they will try to make an example of a shop if a council inspector went in or some disgruntled punter complains.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    I would imagine if a shop was caught with a book full of fake names and zero QR code sign-in. That's a $5K fine to the shop and every punter there who didn't "really" sign in also gets a $1K fine.

That's a pretty expensive punting session there.

Surely they won't check every shop, but they will try to make an example of a shop if a council inspector went in or some disgruntled punter complains.
    How would you trace back the punters to fine them? How would the shop know the punters give fake names?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    How would you trace back the punters to fine them? How would the shop know the punters give fake names?
    they can't lol, unless they add in more requirements by Govt.
    At that time i'm sure they will be too busy dealing with outbreaks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    All shops have CCTV. They'll display images on the news just like that dude who had covid and still went out

They'll have, ring crime stoppers if you recognise this face

Keep your mask on guys

In China, they have facial recognition systems. We might too but we weren't told about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All shops have CCTV. They'll display images on the news just like that dude who had covid and still went out

Keep your mask on guys

In China, they have facial recognition systems. We might too but we weren't told about it
    "Oh man, are you going to find these guys or... you know, I mean... have you got any promising uh... leads?"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0

Banned

Keep your mask on guys

Facial recognition has been around for a while , similar to rego recognition

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Facial recognition has been around for a while , similar to rego recognition
    I read somewhere china had to upgrade theirs to cater for mask wearing

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I am pretty sure common sense will prevail and the regulations will be updated to allow brothels and massage parlours with brothel license to open at 80% the same as R&T massage places.
    Expect an announcement from Gladys in the next few days ...
    The current situation where people can go and have sex in small, cramped, dank, unregulated premises from October, but have to wait until December to have sex in spacious, licensed, regulated premises makes no sense at all, and cannot stand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am pretty sure common sense will prevail and the regulations will be updated to allow brothels and licensed massage parlours to open at 80% the same as R&T massage places.
    Expect an announcement from Gladys in the next few days ...
    The current situation where people can go and have sex in small, cramped, dank, unregulated premises from October, but have to wait until December to have sex in spacious, licensed, regulated premises makes no sense at all, and cannot stand.
    That is the government for you bro rooter. A few of us have been predicting the reopening for massage on the 11th forever and got laughed at.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youngnfun View Post
    Are we sure R&T will be included under "massage parlours" and not "intimate services"/sex services/however you want to word it. Erotic massage could get lumped in with FS places no?
    R&T? What's R&T? I just go to my massage place for a massage. It IS just a massage parlour like any other massage parlour, you know. Don't worry about what happens in the room, that's none of nobody's business....

I personally think having normal massage parlours open but not licensed ones is a miscalculation on the part of the Govt. It is impossible to police if you think about it. We're talking about someone having the privilege, to actually try to use that privilege (open and run a licensed shop), in order for them to break the rules.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    NSW Gov currently reviewing what is open at 80% and personal services was mentioned, keep an eye out in the next few days. Fingers crossed common sense prevails....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    R&T? What's R&T? I just go to my massage place for a massage. It IS just a massage parlour like any other massage parlour, you know. Don't worry about what happens in the room, that's none of nobody's business....

I personally think having normal massage parlours open but not licensed ones is a miscalculation on the part of the Govt. It is impossible to police if you think about it. We're talking about someone having the privilege, to actually try to use that privilege (open and run a licensed shop), in order for them to break the rules.
    Correct, a massage parlour license as massage parlour is a massage parlour any extra is up to the ml to accept to do extra. The mamasan just say I don't know because I can't see what is going on inside the room. Is all able the licencing. I don't think their is a legal definition on R&T in NSW only the term invented by us punters, I maybe wrong.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do you think Kerry and Gladys knows what a rnt is?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast