Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Junior Member(有D料到)

No license needed for brothel in NSW

There is no NSW state law requiring a brothel to have a license. There may be council by-laws. So if you are really keen, do some research, call your shop and get your root on!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    Where did they post? Have not seen anything on their website. Should have asked before lockdown in June if they had a WeChat....
    Check their page on Google Maps, under Updates. They usually put the roster there too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had an email from Service NSW. Listed under reopening at 80%, estimated to be 25th October:

--
    Intimate services (including strip clubs, sex on premises and sex services) reopen with density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
    --

Confirmation that intimate services means brothels and they'll be reopening at 80%. Massage parlours opening at 70% which will be October 11

All roadmap details here
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easi...9-restrictions

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Just had an email from Service NSW. Listed under reopening at 80%, estimated to be 25th October:

--
    Intimate services (including strip clubs, sex on premises and sex services) reopen with density limits of 1 person per 4sqm.
    --

Confirmation that intimate services means brothels and they'll be reopening at 80%. Massage parlours opening at 70% which will be October 11

All roadmap details here
    Good News!!!
    The NSW Government has revised it's regulations for coming out of lockdown.
    Intimate services (including brothels) will reopen for fully vaccinated people the Monday after we reach at 80% double vaccination. So probably October 25th.
    It's a sensible decision and good news for us punters.
    And then will open to the whole population from December 1.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So who is checking in with the Service NsW QR code ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post

Not me. Can't be found out. Secret mission. Undercover. Hope my regular shop don't have to sign me in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post

I checked-in in the past. No issues, especially single

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Good News!!!
    The NSW Government has revised it's regulations for coming out of lockdown.
    Intimate services (including brothels) will reopen for fully vaccinated people the Monday after we reach at 80% double vaccination. So probably October 25th.
    It's a sensible decision and good news for us punters.
    And then will open to the whole population from December 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post

--
    --

All roadmap details here
    Very good news!
    Thanks for the information. Just received the same email from service nsw.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

Summerville expect to be open 11 October. From their website:

We expect to be open for business from 10am on Monday 11 October for massage only, and only for customers who are double vaccinated.
    Note - massage only, so don’t get any ideas.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Summerville expect to be open 11 October. From their website:

Note - massage only, so don’t get any ideas.
    Please note: PURE massage only

Well it says on the website that on premises sex services will be allowed once we hit 80%

Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    There is no NSW state law requiring a brothel to have a license. There may be council by-laws. So if you are really keen, do some research, call your shop and get your root on!
    It’s not a brothel license. It’s called a DA, Development Approval - issued by the local council.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How can the council tell if it’s RnT or legit massage? or are those just in the. same line?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    How can the council tell if it’s RnT or legit massage? or are those just in the. same line?
    they hire those detectives to seek services then raid them. But really do they care? I doubt it. They only care if someone complains

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Anyone can open up a massage shop. You just rent a shop, put up some partitions, hire some girls and you are in business.
    Technically and officially and as far as the Council is concerned you are providing massages and that's it.
    They don't know for sure what goes on and most of the time they don't care.
    Sometimes a keen Christian Councilor or a neighbour complains and so the Council maybe will investigate.
    But it is very hard to prove there is HJs or BJs or sex going on behind the curtains.
    If the council is super keen they start surveillance, and hire a private investigator to go in undercover.
    But this is very expensive, time consuming, and there is still no guarantee of a successful prosecution.
    And even if they successfully prosecute the owner, it's just a fine, and the owner just opens another shop, maybe in a different LGA, or if necessary under a clean relative's name.
    So basically HJs, sometimes BJs, and sometimes sex will keep going on in shops that are officially and technically just massage shops.
    Brothels and massage places that are registered as brothels (eg Misty's, 227 Broadway, Midas) are different. They have Council approval for providing sexual services

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep.its the dobbers that causes action. Otherwise they are lazy as

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Anyone can open up a massage shop. You just rent a shop, put up some partitions, hire some girls and you are in business.
    Technically and officially and as far as the Council is concerned you are providing massages and that's it.
    They don't know for sure what goes on and most of the time they don't care.
    Sometimes a keen Christian Councilor or a neighbour complains and so the Council maybe will investigate.
    But it is very hard to prove there is HJs or BJs or sex going on behind the curtains.
    If the council is super keen they start surveillance, and hire a private investigator to go in undercover.
    But this is very expensive, time consuming, and there is still no guarantee of a successful prosecution.
    And even if they successfully prosecute the owner, it's just a fine, and the owner just opens another shop, maybe in a different LGA, or if necessary under a clean relative's name.
    So basically HJs, sometimes BJs, and sometimes sex will keep going on in shops that are officially and technically just massage shops.
    Brothels and massage places that are registered as brothels (eg Misty's, 227 Broadway, Midas) are different. They have Council approval for providing sexual services
    It is almost impossible to police. The only way to be caught is to be really really stupid about it.

Say I go for a massage and end up getting it on with my masseuse right there on the table. Does that mean the shop and girls "offer sexual services"? No, it only means me and my masseuse had the hots for each other and we made sweet love immediately. Or she really liked me and wanted to give me a handjob.
    It's the same as me and my secretary getting it on in my office.

Heck, even if I tipped her $100 bucks after the act, they would still not be able to pin anything on the girl or the shop. I can just say I'm gifting my new fling some money so she can buy something nice for herself.

The only way to be caught is when the shop or girl openly advertises the services with a price list and it is 100% clear that the money changing hands is for that "something". If they don't use undercover inspectors, all the above would need to be in "print" form... Eg. Website, printed price list in front of the shop, a receipt for the transaction, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It is almost impossible to police. The only way to be caught is to be really really stupid about it.

Say I go for a massage and end up getting it on with my masseuse right there on the table. Does that mean the shop and girls "offer sexual services"? No, it only means me and my masseuse had the hots for each other and we made sweet love immediately. Or she really liked me and wanted to give me a handjob.
    It's the same as me and my secretary getting it on in my office.

Heck, even if I tipped her $100 bucks after the act, they would still not be able to pin anything on the girl or the shop. I can just say I'm gifting my new fling some money so she can buy something nice for herself.

The only way to be caught is when the shop or girl openly advertises the services with a price list and it is 100% clear that the money changing hands is for that "something". If they don't use undercover inspectors, all the above would need to be in "print" form... Eg. Website, printed price list in front of the shop, a receipt for the transaction, etc.
    Nailed it. Also, reading between the lines of some of the posts in this forum, it’s evident that there’s a small minority of guys here with vested interests (I won’t name any names, for you know who you are ;-) ) who really wish this didn’t happen in massage parlours but are powerless to do anything about it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That doesn't make sense. We're all punters,I assume that's why we're here, so why wont we want rnt?

It’s official: NSW has reached the 70% freedom line so massage parlour reopens on 11 Oct

At 80%, sex services can re-open.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast