Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
Correct, a massage parlour license as massage parlour is a massage parlour any extra is up to the ml to accept to do extra. The mamasan just say I don't know because I can't see what is going on inside the room. Is all able the licencing. I don't think their is a legal definition on R&T in NSW only the term invented by us punters, I maybe wrong.
Well, almost correct. There really are licensed erotic massage places where it is a given that sexual services are offered on premise. 227 Broadway, Kings Court, Sydney Baby massage, Diva in Surry Hills (not the shop in Central!), all the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's, all are licensed sexual service premises.
Then there are others that do not have a license, that are just massage parlours where "things just happen behind closed doors".
We punters call both types of shops the same way, RNT joints.

The first group of shops cannot open yet in Oct, but the second group can. There are HEAPS of those around. All the shops along Pitt St, all around Chinatown, in the burbs, they're everywhere. For a couple of months before brothels reopen, that's more than enough for everyone to enjoy.
And here's the kicker. Say I'm a boss of a licensed premise. What's stopping me from picking up a new joint that doesn't have a license, setup a "popup" massage parlour and bring all my girls there? Just because I have a licensed premise doesn't mean I have to only rely on that to make a living. The only thing they have to deal with is getting busted by undercover council guys. In this regard, I am still trying to figure out if the pandemic would impact on the councils' ability to hire undercover investigators for that sort of thing.