Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shops/RnT reopening at 80%

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Correct, a massage parlour license as massage parlour is a massage parlour any extra is up to the ml to accept to do extra. The mamasan just say I don't know because I can't see what is going on inside the room. Is all able the licencing. I don't think their is a legal definition on R&T in NSW only the term invented by us punters, I maybe wrong.
    Well, almost correct. There really are licensed erotic massage places where it is a given that sexual services are offered on premise. 227 Broadway, Kings Court, Sydney Baby massage, Diva in Surry Hills (not the shop in Central!), all the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's, all are licensed sexual service premises.
    Then there are others that do not have a license, that are just massage parlours where "things just happen behind closed doors".
    We punters call both types of shops the same way, RNT joints.

The first group of shops cannot open yet in Oct, but the second group can. There are HEAPS of those around. All the shops along Pitt St, all around Chinatown, in the burbs, they're everywhere. For a couple of months before brothels reopen, that's more than enough for everyone to enjoy.
    And here's the kicker. Say I'm a boss of a licensed premise. What's stopping me from picking up a new joint that doesn't have a license, setup a "popup" massage parlour and bring all my girls there? Just because I have a licensed premise doesn't mean I have to only rely on that to make a living. The only thing they have to deal with is getting busted by undercover council guys. In this regard, I am still trying to figure out if the pandemic would impact on the councils' ability to hire undercover investigators for that sort of thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    How would you trace back the punters to fine them? How would the shop know the punters give fake names?
    I was referring to the punters who are in the shops during a raid. Quick check of their ID and what was signed in and there goes $1K in fines.

The shop will cop another $5K. So it's up to mamasan or papasan to decide if it's worth them continuing to do a book record of fake names, cos the 2nd round fines doubles. That is if they get to a 2nd round or they may be ordered to close for a few weeks.

Either way it's a risk we all have to take going punting (pun intended)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    BTW,I'm sure some one said you can't use a book anymore. If you don't use a phone to scan the qr code, u have to get a card from govt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    BTW,I'm sure some one said you can't use a book anymore. If you don't use a phone to scan the qr code, u have to get a card from govt
    that only works if the business has one of those scanners. TBH i doubt many will have it or be willing to invest in it.
    The easier way is a sign in sheet, easy for all parties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, almost correct. There really are licensed erotic massage places where it is a given that sexual services are offered on premise. 227 Broadway, Kings Court, Sydney Baby massage, Diva in Surry Hills (not the shop in Central!), all the Korean places like Midas, Juliet's, all are licensed sexual service premises.
    Then there are others that do not have a license, that are just massage parlours where "things just happen behind closed doors".
    We punters call both types of shops the same way, RNT joints.

The first group of shops cannot open yet in Oct, but the second group can. There are HEAPS of those around. All the shops along Pitt St, all around Chinatown, in the burbs, they're everywhere. For a couple of months before brothels reopen, that's more than enough for everyone to enjoy.
    And here's the kicker. Say I'm a boss of a licensed premise. What's stopping me from picking up a new joint that doesn't have a license, setup a "popup" massage parlour and bring all my girls there? Just because I have a licensed premise doesn't mean I have to only rely on that to make a living. The only thing they have to deal with is getting busted by undercover council guys. In this regard, I am still trying to figure out if the pandemic would impact on the councils' ability to hire undercover investigators for that sort of thing.
    with the amount of COVID going around they prob are avoiding places lol

Hopefully most will be open on 11/10 at 70%

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am pretty sure common sense will prevail and the regulations will be updated to allow brothels and massage parlours with brothel license to open at 80% the same as R&T massage places.
    Expect an announcement from Gladys in the next few days ...
    The current situation where people can go and have sex in small, cramped, dank, unregulated premises from October, but have to wait until December to have sex in spacious, licensed, regulated premises makes no sense at all, and cannot stand.
    As much as I would like to claim to be psychic, today's announcement wasn't quite what I had in mind
    But anyway lets move on ...
    The three contenders for the new Premier are Stokes, Ayres and Perrottet.
    As far as the implications for punting go, Ayres is moderate left and Perrottet is moderate right, but both are pro-business and been encouraging Gladys to open up the economy ASAP, so either one is good news for punters.
    The new Premier will most likely be Perrottet, with Ayres still having a decent outside chance, so either way good news for punters, and shops opening up soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The premier Glady just resigned.. who will be our next premier?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    The premier Glady just resigned.. who will be our next premier?
    In my opinion Gladys did good job from day one, she was open and upfront about everything, fingers crossed they appoint premier who is for people. If you are following this forum Gladys, you know we loved you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Perrottet with him to continue to be Treasurer until the next election which I think is scheduled for sometime next year?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    As much as I would like to claim to be psychic, today's announcement wasn't quite what I had in mind
    But anyway lets move on ...
    The three contenders for the new Premier are Stokes, Ayres and Perrottet.
    As far as the implications for punting go, Ayres is moderate left and Perrottet is moderate right, but both are pro-business and been encouraging Gladys to open up the economy ASAP, so either one is good news for punters.
    Stokes is from the right wing happy clappy Christian faction so he would not be good news for punters, but luckily he doesn't have much chance of winning.
    The new Premier will most likely be Perrottet, with Ayres still having a decent outside chance, so either way good news for punters, and shops opening up soon.
    Agree, Dom Perrotet is a lovely guy, Ayres is an arrogant little cunt but very ambitious. Anyone one who would fuck Marise Payne has serious mental issues, so Ayres is in that category. I think Gladys has done a pretty good job in very trying circumstances.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Agree, Dom Perrotet is a lovely guy, Ayres is an arrogant little cunt but very ambitious. Anyone one who would fuck Marise Payne has serious mental issues, so Ayres is in that category. I think Gladys has done a pretty good job in very trying circumstances.
    Probably half the forum members then have mental issues lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe ...but not serious enough to fuck something like Marise Payne.

Banned
    Half the forum members think that Ada from WeChat is the best root they’ve ever had so I definitely think they’ve got mental issues LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Maybe ...but not serious enough to fuck something like Marise Payne.
    I just Google her. She looks like a dyke

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If Dom Perrottet has been such a good Treasurer and he gets the premier job, who's gonna take over as Treasurer?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought this post was about massage shops opening NOT FUKCNIG POLLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sylvania Asian posted they're reopening Oct 11, reckon a lot will follow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If Dom Perrottet has been such a good Treasurer and he gets the premier job, who's gonna take over as Treasurer?
    Whoever he chooses, but it would be one of his supporters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    certainly hope so, i can't wait

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Where did they post? Have not seen anything on their website. Should have asked before lockdown in June if they had a WeChat....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast