Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage Shop Etiquette

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage Shop Etiquette

Just curious to see what you guys do when you prepare for the ML to come into the room. I've always lied face down legs spread for easy access to he teased.

I read a comment on a post where a guy says he will start kissing the ML's neck, as to assume that he would begin the session facing up.

So my question to you is, do you start face up or face down, and how many go in for the pussy teasing/neck kissing off the bat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lie face down naked (no undies), legs basically together, like a normal massage. let the ML run the show.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I personally would greet the girl face to face before undressing and lie face down like a normal. I would leave undies on if it was a new shop or I wasn’t sure if they offered extras and let the girl offer to take it off when the time came. Some girls will be upfront and ask if you want extras and let you know the prices before even starting the massage. Others will tease you during the massage before letting you turn over after agreeing to her prices for the extra services. She knows it’s harder for little brother to say no.

If she is a regular then just do whatever you are comfortable with 😜

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah I never lie down when greeting the girl, just feel like it is very impolite to do that. Also, going butt naked from the get go could backfire badly.

For new MLs, I leave all my clothes on because I want the girl to see what I look like under normal circumstances. With regulars I only keep my top and undies on. Greet them with a hug, which could sometimes lead to heavy petting if she's a regular or if there was chemistry from the start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But naked, lying on my back, full mast

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Typically go butt naked and lie face down on my usual shop.

Backfired a bit once.
    Mamasan knows i like the bigger room, but ushered me to a different room when i came in.

Since its almost time for my booking, i decided to just remove everything and lie face down.

Heard a knock and thought it was the girl, turns out it was mamasan with her head peeking in. She was gonna ask me if i want to use the bigger room as it is free.
    Told her no worries and ill just stick to this room

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah I never lie down when greeting the girl, just feel like it is very impolite to do that. Also, going butt naked from the get go could backfire badly.

For new MLs, I leave all my clothes on because I want the girl to see what I look like under normal circumstances. With regulars I only keep my top and undies on. Greet them with a hug, which could sometimes lead to heavy petting if she's a regular or if there was chemistry from the start.
    Plenty of good points there for newbies to follow and learn from brother GFM !

I usually only visit tested and proven shops so the services are guaranteed.

Especially the fully clothed greetings, yours truly here would normally visit a RnT shop in business attire pre Covid, suit and tie and looked every bit the gentleman that I am……. Haha and TBH, that’s much much more presentable and respectable than a butt naked dirty old man, isn’t it ?

But this would be the part a before the session starts, as next come the finance part and as I always tipped up front so not if or but, we would both know what will happen in the next 30 min, so modesty at this point would be a waste of money,

Butt naked on to the table and let the show begin !

Of course, as stated above, if the ML was a regular then there ain’t no rules , just do what the heart or should I say the “hard cock” desires !!

A totally new shop ? That’s a $50 question !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the ML . . .

My first time at Top Ryde I waited for ML in my boxers and she coaxed me onto table face down, re-folded my cothes including hanging up my shirt.

My first time with WL, I walked out of shower with towel around my waist . . . she came over to me as I walked to bedroom and she says "You won't need that' - very sexy too!!

At Bunny House, Chatswood, I sat on massage table and when Rossie walked in she came over to me and rubbing my thigh whispers 'Do you want a massage or just the fun part?' I said 'fun part' . . .don't care about massage

Sometimes you just gotta assess as it goes. . .

Always leave my clothes on, regardless of who I am seeing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normally try to time it so I'm still undressing when the ML comes in, or am already naked on the table but not face in the hole - propped on my elbows so I can say hi before the massage starts. Haven't had any problems

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if its a new place i leave my clothes on, if i've been there before im ready to go!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Situational. Massage I am at least half dressed when girl enters the room if it's a first time. FS it depends if I've met the girl in the intro etc. I'm on the record as saying that your dongle shouldn't be ou when meeting a girl forreirstntime. There will be occasions this isn't possible, like when your delightful manager has organised 2 30min sessions instead of an hour or they do the part 1 until the part 2 girl is ready etc, even then I prefer to be able to greet the girl eye to eye preferably not balls out. I dunno I guess I'm a little old fashioned in some regards.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never fully nude. Love to greet my ML and extra points if she helps undress me... makes me even hornier and sets the mood for the steamy session ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Id Never go naked on the table I think is not nice or kind of rude not to greet them face to face plus let them have a good look of you.....for new or regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regular places I am naked the second I am in the room. Often while still chatting and catching up with the mamasan. Helps break the ice if the ML is a new girl, to see you casually chatting naked with their boss.

At "legit" or new place I stay dressed until I pay the girl, then when she leaves the room to take the money away I undress and lie on table, but not before leaving $50 on the stand or dresser. Usually they will comment on the $50 when they walk in "is that for me" "I know what you want haha" and its game on.
    If it is an ostensibly legit shop then the $50 gives the ML something to think about for the next 30 minutes and you are more likely to get extras that way then randomly popping the question at the last minute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of people actually greet the ml with clothes on and u dress a few kinutes into the session, maybe after paying and/or the girl leaves for a few minutes

That definitely sounds way more respectful and puts the punter in a better light, much better than our not so good looking bodies (might just be my body, haha)

Ive also had some girls just stay in the room after we greet each other and sometimes, depending on the girl, if i pay beforehand or after.
    So i end up undressing butt naked while theyre in the room and were chit chatting.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I usually get undressed quite slowly so the ML comes in before I finish and at that point I ask if they would prefer I remove my underwear or leave it on also get to see their reaction and work out if part 2 is an option. Have had the ML apologise and seem embarrassed she interrupted leave then come back , was a legit place but most times they stay and prepare for the massage
    Have had a few that stay in the room the whole time and watch me get ready, this is the best

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    I usually get undressed quite slowly so the ML comes in before I finish and at that point I ask if they would prefer I remove my underwear or leave it on also get to see their reaction and work out if part 2 is an option. Have had the ML apologise and seem embarrassed she interrupted leave then come back , was a legit place but most times they stay and prepare for the massage
    Have had a few that stay in the room the whole time and watch me get ready, this is the best
    I’ve followed this a few times, that’s what got me to being a regular at my local massage place with plenty of extras. If not I usually leave underwear on with a little something poking out

Banned
    If its a Chinese RnT, I will always strip off and lay naked, face down, with the towel covering my ass. I can count on one hand the number of times I have not been offered at least a HJ and squeeze at a Chinese RnT, so there is a very high chance of extras. No one is going to be offended if the punter strips off. The ML will always ask if I’m ready before entering the room. She will come and arrange the towel to cover my whole body. Sometimes she will discard the towel altogether. Some places have no towel at all.

If its a Thai place, I will leave my underwear on, and cover my ass with a towel as extras are not always offered. Maybe a 50% strike rate. The Thai girl will usually push or pull my underwear to one side to get to my buttocks. If the mood is right I will ask at that point if I should take them off. If she says yes and helps me take them off, the chances of extras are high. I used to think that if the Thai girls were dressed in their fancy traditional clobber, they were completely legit. But that’s not always the case. I’ve had Thai girls blow me wearing the fancy outfits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Regular places I am naked the second I am in the room. Often while still chatting and catching up with the mamasan. Helps break the ice if the ML is a new girl, to see you casually chatting naked with their boss.
    Pretty much this. If i have been there before but seeing a new girl i would just give them the extra amount and see where that takes me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast