Thread: Scarlet Harlem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Scarlet Harlem

Gday gents, wondering if anyone’s given this establishment on the Sunshine Coast a run. It’s a bit of hike for me but a few of the ladies on the roster look pretty good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks good, thanks. What are the extra prices like at these places? I know it may vary for each girl but what does it cost for DFK on top of base on average? Does the hour usually include a second go or is that extra?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink

HI this is from Scarlet Harem, we are the only brothel in Sunny coast, you are always welcome to come visit us and leave feedback to help us improve ourself.

Thank you Guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletharem View Post
    HI this is from Scarlet Harem, we are the only brothel in Sunny coast, you are always welcome to come visit us and leave feedback to help us improve ourself.
    Thank you Guys
    And you think the smart business operators don't read this forum.
    Be careful what you write.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why scared off by shops posting? Anyone care to make an independent comment/thought or general review - no need to code it - it’s either great, hit and miss or a waste of time

No need for the venue to chime in - all feedback is good and if nothing said it says enough

I think I went here years and years ago with previous owners and had a mediocre experience - what would be helpful is y try on know are they all “Aussie” or if there’s any international talent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visit this morning
    Love the fact that the rooster change daily
    Amazing experience, with no rush or clock watching
    Opted for FS, with include two goes.
    3 pineapple on top of the normal charge
    Photos are spot on, and friendly from walking in to leaving
    I’ll be back next week and will smile till then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Visit this morning
    Love the fact that the rooster change daily
    Amazing experience, with no rush or clock watching
    Opted for FS, with include two goes.
    3 pineapple on top of the normal charge
    Photos are spot on, and friendly from walking in to leaving
    I’ll be back next week and will smile till then
    So which of the lovely ladies did you choose?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Nice - and the bonus of accurate images - nice to know - I know its not a MS but still...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to a bucks party over the weekend. Easy to identify the guys that look and punt around.
    Interesting discussion later when a couple made comments like 30 mean 36 on the profiles and petite is code for short and chubby. I have no experience with the girls they mention, so will let them comment if they are on here.
    It just strengthen my believe to do research before spending time and money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What do you mean 3 Pineapples on top of the normal charge?

It's a FS place so was this for extras not provided in the shop + girl fees?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, extras, some girls will say 1 pineapples for this, 1 for that. Depend on what you want, they will then set the price or you can stay for the normal base services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So doing the math on the provided data which can be interpreted 5 ways 3 pineapples means $150 so going there it means 300 plus for 30 min of what? I’m going to assume for lack of basic detail it’s either stuff that overpriced or “other” stuff

It’s not intel but based on influence of shop in a high demand area I’m not going to press the button, unfortunately many more are

It MAY be the most amazing place on the planet but doubt it

The thing is I don’t expect to get a supermodel for 130 just an honest photo and Information - if girl in photo there we would be lining around the corner but alas it “”likeness” yep mate just like her if you close your eyes and put a movie on

I really LOVE average girls with flaws - just wish people would be honest - take it or leave it rather than a BS arrangement we sometimes walk or put up with

Here is hoping around data and intel….

Sunny coast sucks and any decent girl charges 600 plus an hour so they no how stupid it all is and good on them - plenty of idiots will pay high prices or put up with the crap because “it’s a game”

Boys - do the math honestly - for the pathetic experience save $ snd go premium - it makes economic sense

But either way enjoy….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I normally go for 1 hour session because it takes me longer to reload.
    The second shot is extra.
    I am picking of the type of girl I want and don’t mind pay for it if I found the right type.
    Everyone have there own preference

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have not been there and never been to any place on the Sunshine Coast. The only way to know if this place is good or bad is to get feedback from a number of people on this forum And then we will know. A couple of people comments is not enough

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True, no point in listening to only one person.
    I still enjoy my time there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These women look so much nicer than anything at the brisbane brothels? What am i missing?