Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age -> do you really care ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Age -> do you really care ?

Reading in the private section particularly, many of us here seem to be worried more about age than service.

Does it matter ? do you care ? should you worry ?

I remember years ago falling asleep in a shop just after the flip and then waking up with the lady giving a bj. Now the funny part was that a light towel had been placed over my face, and I just laid back and enjoyed, realising it was probably going to be a freebie as I hadn't been asked. Yes I thoughly enjoyed it and removed the towel as I blew and saw that the young girl who has started my massage had been replaced by an old mumma who would have been at least in her 80's. she was swallowing my load and gave me a toothless grin.

Yup, the best bj I have ever received to this day.

I read in the private forum a complaint about a ml/wl who is working from home and that she was too old and such and the punter wont be returning. I have seem the same lady and whilst she seems meticulous about certain thing, by going along with her, her service has been excellent (and I end up getting more than I actual go there for). I saw years ago a lady in surry hills who was mention here on the forum and the same, complaints she being too old. Well I saw her advertise recently and whilst she is older, her service has only got better.

There are a few ladies who have been followed on this forum, who provided great service over the years, and hopefully will keep many of us here happy in the years to come.

I have learnt to appreciate maturity, and ignore age, service and attitude is what counts. I find one word is important to remember "Reciprocity". I wonder how others here feel about it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yup, while its nice to get a young girl, i often find they rush the work, are really lazy and tend to overcharge.
    the more mature ones are in it for the long run, they want you to come back, so they try their best.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    toothless grin.
    Yeah, well the mental picture aint good, but its a good laugh.

It really comes down to "maturity" both of the punt and the provider.

The younger the more starfish quality.

there is the kps, tps, hkps, jps descriptions for all the younger ones... bet that all advertise "mature".
    Had a laugh the other day with a supposed 19yo advertising "mature" LOL !!

Something about the Anzacs, and the going down of the Sun would be appropriate here, but I just cannot remember it !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I find the young one are hit and miss thing. Don't get me wrong I still have some young one from time to time just to enjoy the young fruits and you might get a gem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Older women is what I like nowadays and I'm in my mid 30s

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Age of punter is probably one of those hurdles for the punters in their 20s. Also some people are more visual so they can get more enjoyment out of a young, hot starfish. Personally for me I prefer better service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m in my early 40s so I don’t care too much if the girl is as old or older than me.

One of the best punts I’ve had was a double with Yoyo and Wendy at Bellevue 12, the depravity and hunger for my cock was off the charts. I doubt a young girl in her 20s is going to give me the same service.

I see Lucy at Artarmon 116 regularly, she’s great too.

Conversely I’ve had a lot of sessions with girls in their 20s who are lazy and have no real enthusiasm. Those punts suck and really put me off younger girls.

I much prefer great service to a great face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    I’m in my early 40s so I don’t care too much if the girl is as old or older than me.

One of the best punts I’ve had was a double with Yoyo and Wendy at Bellevue 12, the depravity and hunger for my cock was off the charts. I doubt a young girl in her 20s is going to give me the same service.

Conversely I’ve had a lot of sessions with girls in their 20s who are lazy and have no real enthusiasm. Those punts suck and really put me off younger girls.

I much prefer great service to a great face.
    Some guys are superficial. My cousin doesn't care much if they provide mediocre service as long as they're hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    I certainly miss Lucy !!
    Wish I had her details to see her now...

Give me an experienced mature woman any day.
    Toothless grins included.
    I remember waiting in a brothel at the cross years ago and joking with the receptionist that I was so horny, I would would go with her granny. Yup, thats what I got,
    I was 27 at the time and she must have been 70 or more. I ended up staying 3 hours and was totally drained. fantastically happy and even went back the following week for more of the same. I kept going every few months till she told me she was leaving.

I cant imagine any young thing being able to keep me going for 3 hours and totally draining me the same way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm rnt only and the worst I've ever had was a hot 19yo Aussie girl. Give me the Asian girls in their 30s any day

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Some of the best sessions i have had is with milf.( they appreciated u more) A good back up if there less young girls around .

I was a regular of a 19 year old Aussie private on York St in 2014. She was awesome, did the most amazing CIMWS.

So many great girls mid 20s, 30s and 40s.

My favourite is still a 50 woman I've been seeing for years. Never had a kid and the most amazing pussy. Love girls from Sichuan province.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    prefer mature ladies anytime. They know how to please

the young girl had been replaced by an old mumma who would have been at least in her 80's. she was swallowing my load and gave me a toothless grin.
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Yeah, well the mental picture aint good.
    In those circumstances, I'd

a) literally become physically ill, there'd have to be a bucket handy

and

b) feel sexually assaulted, with all the aftermath arising from that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Age doesn't really matter to me, its the quality of service and (as with everybody here) its usually the older girls that give the best bang for your buck.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    As I hurtle toward 70 I find that it’s easier to click with older asian woman
    It’s seems to be a cultural thing with older people in Asian cultures
    I’ve only really formed a connection with two younger girls in the last 5 yrs
    One WL and one ML… one Korean.. the other Japanese
    While the body is holding up the melon isn’t

Junior Member(有D料到)

I have learnt to appreciate maturity, and ignore age, service and attitude is what counts. I find one word is important to remember "Reciprocity". I wonder how others here feel about it ?
    You are in good company. Benjamin Franklin had similar views

“ Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman”

https://lulz.com/8-reasons-older-wom...n-letter-3772/

As someone else commented earlier, young ones can be hit and miss but personally I’d find it difficult to feel aroused unless I feel a certain level of physical attraction.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am in my late 30s and the best sex I have had was with a woman in her 40s. Still, I love having a steamt session with a young 20 something as long as they are into it and not entirely faking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I certainly miss Lucy !!
    Wish I had her details to see her now...

Give me an experienced mature woman any day.
    Toothless grins included.
    I remember waiting in a brothel at the cross years ago and joking with the receptionist that I was so horny, I would would go with her granny. Yup, thats what I got,
    I was 27 at the time and she must have been 70 or more. I ended up staying 3 hours and was totally drained. fantastically happy and even went back the following week for more of the same. I kept going every few months till she told me she was leaving.

I cant imagine any young thing being able to keep me going for 3 hours and totally draining me the same way.
    I find that frightening mate hahahaha

It’s all visual for me, young hot and fit is what I go for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good attitude and service is most important but for me MILFS yes GILFS no

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast