Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Good attitude and service is most important but for me MILFS yes GILFS no
    This one I had a laugh at !

Consider the age of a Milf is 18+
    consider the age of a Gilf is say 32+
    then what do we have.. ggilf is around say 50+
    a gggilf is from around 68+
    mmm, whats a cougar's age ? from say 30+ or what...
    so many , yet so few...

Technically, most of the punters hear are eyeing up gilfs without realising it anyway !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Whoa u must be really young

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I was going to answer straight up that age does matter and I do go for younger girls, but then I realised I don't actually know their real ages!

So I'm going to say I look for girls that have the appearance and feeling of being young. A slim tight body, firm tits and ass, sense of fashion and youthful/feminine mannerisms ... If she has those qualities, I'm down for it. I'm not gonna ask her to show me her passport to prove her age!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I was going to answer straight up that age does matter and I do go for younger girls, but then I realised I don't actually know their real ages!

So I'm going to say I look for girls that have the appearance and feeling of being young. A slim tight body, firm tits and ass, sense of fashion and youthful/feminine mannerisms ... If she has those qualities, I'm down for it. I'm not gonna ask her to show me her passport to prove her age!
    Haha a girl just recently showed me her immunisation record and it had her DOB. She was laughing about it and said we're compatible star signs.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I swap over. Sometimes I feel the need for some young hot Asian pussy and sometimes I just feel the need for mature pussy.
    It's like dinner. Sometimes you feel like chicken and sometimes you feel like steak.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me it’s the younger looking girls. For some reason I don’t like being with older women. Once I went to GILF and her service was ordinary. In those days the Internet was not there and you had to rely on the add in newspaper.

Nowadays I get turned on my seeing youthful and carefree attitude full of confidence of younger Aussie girls in age 20 -25 And the dresses they wear ohhhh. The Asian girls it’s harder to know their age but they are more shy and submissive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Younger girls... only because I’m much younger than a lot of the gents here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Good attitude and service is most important but for me MILFS yes GILFS no
    same, i'm past the age where i care lol.
    Don't get me wrong i'm still a sucker for a pretty young thing, but sometimes i feel they don't really care for me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t care about age as such but I have to be somewhat attracted to them. I think it’s about balance of hotness with enthusiastic service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love a mature woman.
    I saw a friends mum the other day, sunbaking, here was a 67yo, topless in her backyard.
    I said to my friend, that his mum still has it, and he said yup, and flaunts it.

I would have made a suggestion to her if he wasn't there...

Nothing wrong with some of these older ladies. I would rather spend a night with them than some of there daughters.

BUT,

conversely, with the extended lockdown, I have been trying a few ladyboys lately, an interesting experience, some really cute trannies around as well...
    But I prefer the young ones there actually, older are a turn off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Age matters if it makes the session unpleasant for you. You punt for pleasure.
    If you enjoy your time with the lady, then her age is irrelevant. There are ladies 18-50+ that I would enjoy being with, and there are ladies 18-50+ that I would avoid.
    If you find her attractive, and you enjoy your time together, that's what counts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The young ones are inexperienced, the old ones are jaded. 25-35 Is the sweet spot IMO

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It shouldn't matter, but for a lady to grab my interest >45 she will need to have looked after herself well. All things being equal, I'll take young and inexperienced over old and worn out.... the thought of a geriatric toothless BJ has just turned me off my coffee!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm surprised how many here, like myself, prefer great service from older over poor service younger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I'm surprised how many here, like myself, prefer great service from older over poor service younger.
    I guess it depends on where your 'older' threshold lies....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG64 View Post
    The young ones are inexperienced, the old ones are jaded. 25-35 Is the sweet spot IMO
    This would also be my preferred age range.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Great "service" but older lady with lots of GFE... I get all that with my partner. Why would I pay $$$ when I can get it at home?

If I had a choice I'd go for younger girls anytime.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great "service" but older lady with lots of GFE... I get all that with my partner. Why would I pay $$$ when I can get it at home?

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

Senior Member(無間使者)

So true. Younger with great service is the ultimate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the mood but would probably only go as far at 15 years older than i am. Any older starts to feel uncomfortable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast