Thread: Japanese relaxation massage not to reopen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Japanese relaxation massage not to reopen

Had some amazing punts there, quality legit young Japanese babes. Loved Kyoto and Maria with those perfect huge juggs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tokiyo studio in Sussex st?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a few Japanese massage places - you talking about the Rosebery one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think alot of them will not reopen, mainly due to not having people to work in them.

Once the international boarders open up there might be new popups

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The lockdown has permanently finished off many businesses, many will never reopen...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    The lockdown has permanently finished off many businesses, many will never reopen...
    keep that same energy when it comes time to vote in a federal election my guy. don't forget who decided not to reinstate jobkeeper/seeker this time around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tokio studio 380 Sussex st just messaged. They closing and a legit massage shop taking over. Tokio studio said they plan to find a new location and reopen later.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    keep that same energy when it comes time to vote in a federal election my guy. don't forget who decided not to reinstate jobkeeper/seeker this time around
    So where do you think all this money come for handouts? Maybe there is a lesson in saving for a rainy day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So where do you think all this money come for handouts? Maybe there is a lesson in saving for a rainy day.
    Lol the government doesn't run like a household. It controls the currency, and can literally create money, to simplify things by a lot. Sometimes it is better to run a deficit to keep the economy going, because then you do less damage and can get more tax receipts in the long run.

I'd offer my own stimulus package if I could.
    Last edited by TangoEcho; 30-09-2021 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    We can start by cracking down on corporate tax evasion and if that doesn’t work we can do what we did at the start of the pandemic and simply print more money

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    We can start by cracking down on corporate tax evasion and if that doesn’t work we can do what we did at the start of the pandemic and simply print more money
    Print more money? No bro, thats not a good idea. Interest rates at near zero while other countries are already hiking their rates, iron ore price down in the dumps, to print more money now is like lighting the match on a pile of bone dry hay. The AUD will completely tank.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    There's a few Japanese massage places - you talking about the Rosebery one?
    Yea that’s the one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Yea that’s the one
    Damn! Gonna miss this place. This place was an absolute gem for real Jap girls. Wonder if the girls formerly working here are gonna migrate south to the other 'jap' (a lot of chinese here) shop on Botany Road?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a shame. The waiting game to see which places reopen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Damn! Gonna miss this place. This place was an absolute gem for real Jap girls. Wonder if the girls formerly working here are gonna migrate south to the other 'jap' (a lot of chinese here) shop on Botany Road?
    I wonder if it’s same owner? Never been to that one, it is a little too busy around there for my liking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apparently the owner of Botany Japanese massage earlier this year contacted the owner of Tokio studio wanting to sell their business but Tokio didnt want it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I wonder if it’s same owner? Never been to that one, it is a little too busy around there for my liking.
    Nah, June/Mimi (335 Owner) used to manage this place when it was at 702 Botany Rd. Owner here is Chinese supposedly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Apparently the owner of Botany Japanese massage earlier this year contacted the owner of Tokio studio wanting to sell their business but Tokio didnt want it
    Which joint? 335?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Which joint? 335?
    Yes, 335 wanted to sell their business to Tokio but June wasn't interested. Covid really screwed up a lot of things.
    How can you have a Japanese massage if there are no Japanese people lol
    The only Japanese massage standing is the legit Raffine and you will walk out with blue balls