Thread: New shop Sunnybank? plus GDM report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New shop

First time poster been lurking a bit though. If I muck anything up let me know, also open to suggestions n recommendations if anyone wants to DM. pretty new to punting love it so far. Here's a brief rundown of a couple places.

First time went to on forgot what day girls were good lookers though. ML super cute tried to rip me for BS so declined and just got the HE. Overall 6/10

Next was shop find it on Google it's been there for a good few months though. Times I have been in, only 1 ML was working, strong hands, ball suck BBBJ kinda cute. Ad on Locanto says they get new girls but only 1 the times I've been. Overall 7/10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Welcome EATC ( novel username) You won't be able to send receive DM until your post count increases. Your first two reports were a good way to start, many get on here and say Where are ........
    A few helpful hints, not that I own the forum, try to be objective not subjective " super cute" could translate into 24 yo Taiwanese named A , tight small body, c cup tits, cute smile, good communicator., gives punters more of an idea.
    Also pricing helps too.
    Well done for declining BS, IMO a rip off at any time. Re Wynne St, always has been known as PRC shop with little on offer my intel tells me.
    Over a period of time, if you give, you will receive. Just like any group we have all had to earn our stripes over time. You've made a positive start.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been both not great second shop did have a girl cute good blow job skill good sex but shop it self shit hole who knows if she still at the shop or not . First shop when I been just boilers when I been on visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Welcome EATC ( novel username) You won't be able to send receive DM until your post count increases. Your first two reports were a good way to start, many get on here and say Where are ........
    A few helpful hints, not that I own the forum, try to be objective not subjective " super cute" could translate into 24 yo Taiwanese named A , tight small body, c cup tits, cute smile, good communicator., gives punters more of an idea.
    Also pricing helps too.
    Well done for declining BS, IMO a rip off at any time. Re Wynne St, always has been known as PRC shop with little on offer my intel tells me.
    Over a period of time, if you give, you will receive. Just like any group we have all had to earn our stripes over time. You've made a positive start.
    4FoW2
    Thanks mate. From memory shop 1 was Chinese girl 5'3 probably mid 20's tight small body Shop 2 Chinese prob late 20's really good communicator can be pretty vocal lol.

What does PRC mean?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PRC Peoples Republic China