Thread: Two punts in one evening

Senior Member(無間使者)

Two punts in one evening

First shop I visited in Mt Gravatt I'm shown into the room. Girl asks "How long you want to stay?", I answer, next question "What extras you want?" Well that was very forward for the front counter interaction. The negotiation did catch me by surprise and I take the standard. I'm shown to the room wherein the same girl eventually returns. Within the first ten minutes she answers the door to more horny bastards. At this point I ask for my money back which she returns in full, I get dressed and I leave. Obviously the shop is a popular one but their business system needs work to maintain standards.

I'll count this one as a punt because I did get naked, I did hand over the cash for massage and extras.

Back in the car and I'm deciding T5 or 4S as I now am super horny, cashed up and it's getting late. Checking my phone the most recent reply was from 4S with a choice of girls. I book one of the girls that I have not seen before. At this time, the dentist waiting room is empty and that little walk of shame is avoided.

I am met at the door by the slender thai girl with a stellar body and lovely shorts and top. Into the room. Massage and extras proceed as expected. She cleans me (and her) and I'm out the door as the next horny guy is awaiting her.

That's my second punt for the evening.

My general thoughts are that the good shops are busy and that the underground word being spread via this website is driving traffic. Problem comes when the shops simply don't have the 'system' to manage bookings and staff. I will try the first shop again as it is otherwise well reviewed on this forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Re Mt Gravatt some appreciate the straight to business model, for me I like a little bit more intrigue. Nothing worse than girl being only one on or having to answer the door or phone all the time. Interesting you got some $$ back, as you said obviously enough horny punters waiting so she wasn't worried. If its the one I think in Mt.G / HPark I'd try again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my problem with the upfront is that the hapless punter doesn't have any feel if she has any interest/banter.

when I'm next in MtG I'll try again, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I’m not keen on girls asking up front what extras feels like they won’t even give a tease if a massage just straight to extras also u don’t get a feel if they even be good at extras or they just going into business mode wank no touch that’s for cash see ya later