Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand will open soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    He is jerking your chain...
    That is so not happening right now in Bangkok...
    The latest YouTube clips do show girls waiting for customers on streets and many guys predominantly older walking around and looking for fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    He is jerking your chain...
    That is so not happening right now in Bangkok...
    I have no reason to doubt the bloke …
    He and I have been there many times…
    He is not prone to lying although he may exaggerate a little…
    He sent me pics of the lady and she was gorgeous indeed…
    Hope to get back this year …I am not a Bangkok guy personally although I have had a couple of great nights with girls from Thermae ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    I have no reason to doubt the bloke …
    He and I have been there many times…
    He is not prone to lying although he may exaggerate a little…
    He sent me pics of the lady and she was gorgeous indeed…
    Hope to get back this year …I am not a Bangkok guy personally although I have had a couple of great nights with girls from Thermae ..
    PM me the pic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Thailand is not worth the hassle at moment
    Are there any alternatives in Asia? How about Cambodia, Laos, Myanwar or Vietnam?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you watch you tube a lot of shops are now open and going ok..no different to here …actually better than here atm….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m in Bangkok at the moment. Soi Cowboy and Nana are only operating at the outside selling drinks and some food. Only a few ladies about. The massage shops are very enthusiastic. I have not looked for or solicited any street girls. Bangkok is only a shadow of its former self. As we know, Bangkok is great when there is lots of music, busy bars, ladies doing sexy dancing and people having lots of fun…… not at the moment.

The Thai entry scheme for visitors is also a big pain in the arse with significant risks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I’m in Bangkok at the moment. Soi Cowboy and Nana are only operating at the outside selling drinks and some food. Only a few ladies about. The massage shops are very enthusiastic. I have not looked for or solicited any street girls. Bangkok is only a shadow of its former self. As we know, Bangkok is great when there is lots of music, busy bars, ladies doing sexy dancing and people having lots of fun…… not at the moment.

The Thai entry scheme for visitors is also a big pain in the arse with significant risks.
    Hey Lookha, thanks for the field report. So is there many options available with the ladies now? What has been your strategy? Can you expand on the significant risks you mention?
    Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s a buyers market at the moment (as it probably always is). Lots and lots of opportunities but in massage shops and bars posing as restaurants not in go go bars. I am with some of my regular contacts. Thailand is supposed to have less Covid than Australia. Today I’m in a day 5 test and quarantine (taking a break). Thailand has some strange entry procedures at the moment. Free again at 8pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The risk is sitting next to someone in a plane who subsequently tests positive. You can then also be quarantined for 7 to 10 days at your own expense. Not much fun.

Banned
    The risk is sitting next to someone in a plane who subsequently tests positive. You can then also be quarantined for 7 to 10 days at your own expense. Not much fun.
    This would surely stuff up your holiday!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in Bangkok last night.I didn’t see hundreds but there are plenty. Thermae Bar on Sukhumvit has lovely ladies who are not just looking for Japanese customers (444….555) but now talk nicely and smile to farang. There are places with dancing ladies but they are hidden. Good value to be had with ML.

Banned
    I was in Bangkok last night.I didn’t see hundreds but there are plenty. Thermae Bar on Sukhumvit has lovely ladies who are not just looking for Japanese customers (444….555) but now talk nicely and smile to farang. There are places with dancing ladies but they are hidden. Good value to be had with ML.
    Many Japanese customers around? If the girls at Thermae bar are now speaking to non Japanese guys then the Japanese guys must be few in numbers. The first red light area in Bangkok generally catered for the Japanese customers. The girls were only interested in Japanese guys and would greet them in Japanese. If you walked past the girls they wouldnt show interest unless you were Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not many Japanese customers at the moment. And last night, most Thermae girls would talk to me. Which isn’t normal. Maybe I should go back there tonight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many Japanese customers around? If the girls at Thermae bar are now speaking to non Japanese guys then the Japanese guys must be few in numbers. The first red light area in Bangkok generally catered for the Japanese customers. The girls were only interested in Japanese guys and would greet them in Japanese. If you walked past the girls they wouldnt show interest unless you were Japanese.
    Yes i noticed that also some of them didnt want to talk at all they woudnt even make eye contact, in saying that i have taken a few hotties out of there over the years, im going to Bangkok Pattaya and Phuket in March, im going to risk the day 1 and 5 tests and hopefully test negative

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Yes i noticed that also some of them didnt want to talk at all they woudnt even make eye contact, in saying that i have taken a few hotties out of there over the years, im going to Bangkok Pattaya and Phuket in March, im going to risk the day 1 and 5 tests and hopefully test negative
    Many young hotties waiting for the Japanese guys. Probably because the Japanese pay more or won't wear the girls out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yes, sex tourism in Thailand promises incredible experiences, it's hard to argue with that. I also liked Mexico when I was there, there are many beautiful prostitutes you can find through Pander in various cities, but I was specifically in Cancun. And the girls there are real goddesses of sex, I definitely recommend getting acquainted.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverHaus View Post
    Oh yes, sex tourism in Thailand promises incredible experiences, it's hard to argue with that. I also liked Mexico when I was there, there are many beautiful prostitutes you can find through Pander in various cities, but I was specifically in Cancun. And the girls there are real goddesses of sex, I definitely recommend getting acquainted.
    I'd really like to know more info about that part of the world

Junior Member(有D料到)
    looking forward to going back lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the current rule for fully vaccinated tourist to Bangkok or Phuket?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast