Thread: Industry petition for reopening

Industry petition for reopening

Good to hear that the sex industry is taking some action to heal our blue balls…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Shop Owner
    Hello Brothers and Sisters,
    The NSW Government has announced the latest details of the “roadmap out of the pandemic”.

Unfortunately for our industry, the way things are at the moment, we will have to wait until December before we are permitted to open again. There are many reasons why the strategy does not make sense, however individually our voices will not be heard.

Fortunately our cause is being put forward by a strong, influential advocate for the industry, Julie Bates 【the Consortium of SSP (sex services premises) owners】. She wants the best outcome for both workers and owners and has an impressive track record in this regard. She was responsible for the industry being allowed to open earlier than expected after the 2020 business closures, and wants to repeat that victory.

I have been in touch with her as have several other operators, I urge you to make contact with her and offer to join her petition. It is as simple as providing your business name and a couple of other details she will discuss with you. The collective will be far more influential than individuals; however if you are already in touch with your local parliamentarian this action will compliment any efforts you are currently making.

Contact her at: 0425 286 785 julie@urbanrealists.com.au

Let's work together on this.
    Thanks
    Last edited by GINZA; 30-09-2021 at 09:20 PM.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Shop Owner
    你好,兄弟姐妹们,
    Nsw Gov最近公布了“解封路线图”的最新细节。

不幸的是,就目前的情况而言,我们必须等到 12 月才能获准重新开业。有许多原因可以解释为什么这一征服战略是没有意义的,但是我们个人的的声音不会被听到 。

幸运的是,我们这个行业目前是由一个强大的,有影响力倡导机构带领The Consortium of SSP(sex service premises)(性服务场所联盟)代表人是Julie Bates女士, 她希望为女孩子和业主双方得到最好的结果,并在这方面有令人印象深刻的成就, 她在2020年lockdown 3步走时期 帮助推进了妓院行业能够早日在7月1号重新开门,Ginza现在也是联盟一员,现在联盟希望重 复这一胜利。
    Ginza一直在与她联系,目前有其他26个经营者,希望其他经营者与她取得联系,并提出加入联盟。只要提 供你的企业名称和其他一些细节,她会和你讨论。集体会比个人更有影响力,但是如果你已经和联盟联系,感谢你 的努力 表示赞赏。
    Julie Bates:0425 286 785 julie@urbanrealists.com.au

让我们一起努力。
    谢谢各位
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Worth while requesting it but it may be difificult to get people to sign their names to a brothel opening petition.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Worth while requesting it but it may be difificult to get people to sign their names to a brothel opening petition.
    The petition is by brothel owners, not punters.

Aah, I see, otherwise it was going to be like pushing shit up hill with a pointy stick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why bother, a lot of shops are running from private apartments anyway. I can't see a new Premier giving the nod to brothels as one of his first decisions. The media would have a field day. Sit back, enjoy the ride until December

I already knew Perrotet was from the religious right. When I learnt (because of his home schooling dilemmas) that he had six children already I knew he must also be a strict non-contraception Papist. Brothels won't be on his priority list that is for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Why bother, a lot of shops are running from private apartments anyway. I can't see a new Premier giving the nod to brothels as one of his first decisions. The media would have a field day. Sit back, enjoy the ride until December
    I sure they will not mention it specifically, it will come under personal services, same a beauty salons. Then hidden in a long list of industries in some document

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    I sure they will not mention it specifically, it will come under personal services, same a beauty salons. Then hidden in a long list of industries in some document
    You don't think the media won't scrutinise an incoming Premiers decisions, especially if he brings forward the opening of brothels? Get a grip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    There are so many things to be reported by the media in the political scene, I don’t see such trivial matter will make a headline by any media. Any incoming Premier will be experienced enough to deal with such trivial matter in a rational way in my view. If media criticism is their only concern, they won’t allow “Erotic Massage Parlour” to reopen at 80% full vaccination. This is just a rectification of the inconsistency of a previous decision upon petition by the stakeholders and no more. Simple thing being over-analysed by some people, I guess.
    Learn to swim indoor pools for kids don't open until December 1. The media is saying it should be brought forward as summer is coming and kids need swimming skills. The media are already comparing the same starting date to that of brothels opening. You need to take off your blinkers

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rules of Engagement

Also, masks and vaccination must be voluntary. Punters and WLs are already taking risks even with a condom, so the nanny state needs to back the f*ck off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The NSW Government has revised it's regulations for coming out of lockdown.
    Intimate services (including brothels) will reopen for fully vaccinated people the Monday after we reach at 80% double vaccination. So probably October 25th.
    It's a sensible decision and good news for us punters.
    And then will open to the whole population from December 1.
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easi...9-restrictions

Senior Member(無間使者)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The NSW Government has revised it's regulations for coming out of lockdown.
    Intimate services (including brothels) will reopen for fully vaccinated people the Monday after we reach at 80% double vaccination. So probably October 25th.
    It's a sensible decision and good news for us punters.
    And then will open to the whole population from December 1.
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easi...9-restrictions
    That's great news. Those anti-vaxx fuckers better not fuck this up for us!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most rnt will be opening on the 11th good luck everyone go get em.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Also, masks and vaccination must be voluntary. Punters and WLs are already taking risks even with a condom, so the nanny state needs to back the f*ck off.
    If you choose not to use a condom, that's an issue for you and the girl. There is very little chance it will affect anyone else. Exercising your right not to get vaccinated means exercising your right to have a much higher chance of you getting infected and possibly even dying (which I have no issue with), as well as exercising your right to have a much higher chance of infecting, and maybe killing someone else (which I do have an issue with).

As if that's not enough, if there enough morons who exercise this 'right' they also form a reservoir in which the virus might mutate into a form that gets around existing vaccines.

Anyone who chooses not to get vaccinated is not only an idiot without regard for their own safety, but also without regard for anyone else's.

You may as well argue you should be able to exercise your 'right' to drive through red lights. Dangerous for you; but more importantly, dangerous for everyone else.

Junior Member(有D料到)

But if you are jabbed

Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    If you choose not to use a condom, that's an issue for you and the girl. There is very little chance it will affect anyone else. Exercising your right not to get vaccinated means exercising your right to have a much higher chance of you getting infected and possibly even dying (which I have no issue with), as well as exercising your right to have a much higher chance of infecting, and maybe killing someone else (which I do have an issue with).

As if that's not enough, if there enough morons who exercise this 'right' they also form a reservoir in which the virus might mutate into a form that gets around existing vaccines.

Anyone who chooses not to get vaccinated is not only an idiot without regard for their own safety, but also without regard for anyone else's.

You may as well argue you should be able to exercise your 'right' to drive through red lights. Dangerous for you; but more importantly, dangerous for everyone else.
    But if you are triple jabbed, those crazy antivaxxers can't hurt you, right bruh?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post

Well said verbatim2