Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian borders opening finally

Senior Member(無間使者)

Australian borders opening finally

Get your dusty passports ready, our borders are opening globally, finally we can punt in other countries once they start letting us in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been itching for Thai pussy for almost 6 months now, @thaigoodtimes can you please start posting some pointers of all the places in Thailand for our fella punters.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    With a touch of luck I'm off to Eastern Europe middle of next year, trip has been delayed 12 months already..
    If that falls through then I'll find a plan b, a trip to Korea is overdue, an old flame in Japan is very eager to catch up, and my friends in L.A. want a catch up as well...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I'll just chill out and wait here in caput mundi.
    The Japanese honeys should start coming to us next year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a globe-trotting, whirlwind pussy explorers for forumers we have got.
    Everybody has dick for a compass.
    I am not as privileged so I will wait for pussy to come home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does this mean we can travel any countries or just certain country?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Only to those countries that have also opened up borders to accept foreign arrivals, dude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I have been itching for Thai pussy for almost 6 months now, @thaigoodtimes can you please start posting some pointers of all the places in Thailand for our fella punters.
    Pattaya and Bangkok and my go to places in Thailand, I usually spend a few nights in Bangkok then hop in a taxi to Patttaya, in Bangkok Nana hotel is a perfect location to stay, in Pattaya pretty much anywhere is good to stay as the Baht buses running 24/7 is great to get around

Only a few countries.

Some countries like Vietnam and Malaysia you wouldn’t want to go to yet, the virus is still running rampant there…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Only a few countries.

Some countries like Vietnam and Malaysia you wouldn’t want to go to yet, the virus is still running rampant there…
    Yeap, Vietnam has 7,940 new cases yesterday, Malaysia has 12,434 and Thailand 10,414 - take your pick.

The real problem is, if you got sick overseas, you trust their emergency health systems ?

When NSW reopen, if you are fully vaccinated, you could visit many shops where the girls are also likely vaccinated - it’s up to you to sort out their status , much safer at home I’ll say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.skyscanner.com.au/travel...m_term=engaged

Look up the Travel map here.. nearly all asian countries we not allowed to visit including thailand. Only japan, korea and few others allowed. Funny that Africa, middle east and europe are allowed. What valid reason we allow to visit Thailand?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You would have to be crazy to take a holiday to South East Asia as soon as the borders open.
    These countries have double vax rates of around only 20% and covid galore.
    And their health systems are fucked and can't cope with their own people, let alone foreigners.
    Getting a medevac flight back to Australia will cost you an arm and a leg and that's if it can be organised and they let you back in.
    Being sick and maybe even dying alone and far from home doesn't sound like my idea of a fun holiday.
    And anyway even if you don't get sick , how much of a fun holiday will it be with covid rampant and all the precautions and all the restrictions you have to follow?
    Put it off until at least next year. There's no rush. It will still be there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Even Singapore is having 2000+ infection a day estimate to go to 10000 a day In 2 weeks and they have 90% Vax and mask wearing. I m not going to travel just watch and wait 6 months and get the booster 3 shot then most countries have 80+ Vax rate. I don't think the travel insurance will cover covid infection, maybe I m wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You would have to be crazy to take a holiday to South East Asia as soon as the borders open.
    These countries have double vax rates of around only 20% and covid galore.
    And their health systems are fucked and can't cope with their own people, let alone foreigners.
    Getting a medevac flight back to Australia will cost you an arm and a leg and that's if it can be organised and they let you back in.
    Being sick and maybe even dying alone and far from home doesn't sound like my idea of a fun holiday.
    And anyway even if you don't get sick , how much of a fun holiday will it be with covid rampant and all the precautions and all the restrictions you have to follow?
    Put it off until at least next year. There's no rush. It will still be there.
    ScoMo is already doing marketing promotion for International flights trying to get ppl to put money into Alan Joyce bonus payments

I'm betting there will be hordes of ppl bringing kids and prams and surf boards cramping onto the flights to Bali, Phuket, Koh Samui. Immediately once border opens.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Look up the Travel map here.. nearly all asian countries we not allowed to visit including thailand. Only japan, korea and few others allowed. Funny that Africa, middle east and europe are allowed. What valid reason we allow to visit Thailand?
    Nothing has changed for us yet. Thailand might be ready to accept tourists, but the Australian Government has not lifted the travel ban yet. Also, when the ban is lifted, I don't think it will be the same for all countries. Travel to some countries may still be banned or more restricted. We need to wait for the details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Even Singapore is having 2000+ infection a day estimate to go to 10000 a day In 2 weeks and they have 90% Vax and mask wearing. I m not going to travel just watch and wait 6 months and get the booster 3 shot then most countries have 80+ Vax rate. I don't think the travel insurance will cover covid infection, maybe I m wrong.
    Yeah. That's true. And in NSW, where we dun wear masks and open up at 70%-80% (16 years and older which means actual whole population Vax rate is only 56%) I'm interested to see how our hospitals will cope when we open up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One new condition of entry into Thailand is that you must have minimum US$100,000 health insurance that covers Covid medical expenses. I'm guessing that's just to make sure that their medical providers aren't left out of pocket if they need to treat a tourist. Not sure how much you would need for Medevac.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes that’s true. When lockdown is lifted and people don’t wear
    mask the number of infections will increase. But we should not look at the number of people infected once majority of the population had their two doses of vaccine. It’s the number of people in hospital as well as in ICU. The lockdown worked at the start of covid in 2020. But now since we have the delta variant you cannot eliminate the virus. It’s best to have a strategy to live with it as we do with the flue virus. In 2017 there were 1255 death, out of this nearly 100 people were below 64, the rest older.

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@...%20influenza~5

But I agree one should not get on a plane as soon as the borders open. Better to wait couple of months. I think the travel insurance providers may also charge more in the beginning.

Although the Singapore infection rate is high, but 98% are of mild or no symptoms, because the vaccination rate is high there.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

For medical reasons. You're looking for a cure for your acute Blueballosis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast