Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gladys B gone with the wind

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Gladys B gone with the wind

All those guys with a target on her head now have to look for a new target to vent their anger on!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Corruption is serious shit.
    She had to go.
    She knows it which is why she has resigned not just as Premier but from the parliament and politics completely.
    Scott Morrison and his corrupt cronies have done much worse than Gladys.
    They are lucky there is no ICAC in Canberra or they would all be out on their arse and maybe in jail.
    That is why they voted against setting up an ICAC Federally.
    And yes there are plenty of corrupt cunts in the Labor Party too.The previous Labor Government in NSW was a disgrace.
    The hard line against corrupt politicians in Australia is a strength of our democracy and civil society.
    Corruption might be considered acceptable or even normal in a lot of countries, but that’s a weakness of their system not ours

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love how ICAC was brought in by the Liberals to weed out corrupt Labor MPs, but its actually scalped more Lib MPs than Labor

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She had to go.
    She knows it which is why she has resigned not just as Premier but from the parliament and politics completely.
    They are lucky there is no ICAC in Canberra or they would all be out on their arse and maybe in jail.
    And yes there are plenty of corrupt cunts in the Labor Party too.The previous Labor Government in NSW was a disgrace.
    The hard line against corrupt politicians in Australia is a strength of our democracy and civil society.
    This sort of thing might be considered acceptable or even normal in a lot of countries, but that’s a weakness of their system not ours
    Not saying she's clean or not, but just because someone was not caught doesn't mean they're clean. You think all our past premiers were clean?

Then think about what Gladys has had to deal with for a good portion of her tenure, nothing short of the worst crisis the state has ever seen. What did those other past premiers have to deal with? All those are now enjoying $370k a year of taxpayer's money to fund their offices and chauffeur driven limos, for doing nothing even close to what GB has had to do.

Let's not pass judgement before having any facts, that's all I'm saying. As far as I know, based solely on what is known, she's done far more for the state than any previous premier's only for all the hardwork to go to waste now due to this investigation. That alone is not fair in my opinion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    She had to go.
    Corruption might be considered acceptable or even normal in a lot of countries, but that’s a weakness of their system not ours
    It hasn't been proven yet and they can only recommend charges. They recommended charges against Nick Greiner and he had them cleared in Court. Should be interesting how it pans out. Richo thinks they won't get her.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not saying she's clean or not, but just because someone was not caught doesn't mean they're clean. You think all our past premiers were clean?

Then think about what Gladys has had to deal with for a good portion of her tenure, nothing short of the worst crisis the state has ever seen. What did those other past premiers have to deal with? All those are now enjoying $370k a year of taxpayer's money to fund their offices and chauffeur driven limos, for doing nothing even close to what GB has had to do.

Let's not pass judgement before having any facts, that's all I'm saying. As far as I know, based solely on what is known, she's done far more for the state than any previous premier's only for all the hardwork to go to waste now due to this investigation. That alone is not fair in my opinion.
    Agreed !

Even Donald Trump survived the impeachment. GB only signed off on some grants that happened to involve her boyfriend…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Agreed !

Even Donald Trump survived the impeachment. GB only signed off on some grants that happened to involve her boyfriend…
    I agree too.
    And she was one of the best Premiers and truly hardworking.
    And did way better than all the other state Premier during the pandemics.

In comparison, the opposition leader Jodi Mckay was utter useless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard the spill dominic perropet (cant pronounce) will be replacement as NSW premier. What do you guys think?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All those guys with a target on her head now have to look for a new target to vent their anger on!
    I quite liked her, though she did an excellent job during covid

Banned
    With the network she has being a premier and MP, no doubt moving to the private sector will make it easier for her to do backdoor deals and other corrupt shit.

The next premier in line is a cunt; politics in Australia is a joke and always will be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I worked with both GB and Perrotet around 5 years ago. She was smart, determined and hardworking. He was a wet fish.

I only hope Dominello or Stokes get up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Best thing about Gladys resigning was it was another excuse to check out the ABC News reporter on NSW politics Lydia Feng - she is a cutie.
    Good to see a cute ABC on the ABC

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As treasurer she brought the state budget back into surplus.
    As premier she brought the state back from the dark ages with infrastructure spending on road, rail, stadiums which are still creating jobs.

She has had the misfortune of disasters like the bushfires, floods and pandemic. I think she's done more for NSW than any other premier since Wran.

She's not perfect but she's been the best we've had for a long long time.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Gladys B gone with the wind

This is very sad for Dan, but he can always go down to the local brothel for a punt…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cU3dER3YxmU

Senior Member(無間使者)
    News Corp has done an incredible propoganda job on the population of NSW

She’s quit politics altogether instead of just resigning as premier. That’s how you know she’s in deep shit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    She came from the banking sector, like her predecessor Mike Baird. Quite possibly she will end up back there, with a massive salary like Mike Baird.

Bob Carr also ended up as a well paid consultant to that industry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    People complain about her a liberal being corrupt. She was in love with a guy who was corrupt and she didn't want to know about his business dealings where as other woman are still in love with partners who are abusive so loves clouds peoples judgement. Labour is just as corrupt, just need to look at their dealings and support of unions who leaders are real dodgy people with links to the underworld

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    News Corp has done an incredible propoganda job on the population of NSW

She’s quit politics altogether instead of just resigning as premier. That’s how you know she’s in deep shit.
    Not necessarily, icac can only refer her to the police if they believe charges should be laid. Imagine the fallout if they don't have the evidence to refer her to the police. Or if she is referred to the police and a court doesn't convict her? Imagine the fallout. I can see a mini series when this is over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she did what’s best and it wasn’t an easy job getting pressured everyday by politics attack.

She rather have peaceful life than being in the Zoo gets thrown around. Anyhow, her position is a top job for the country and she made alot of changes. No regret she’ll be hired easy by big companies with huge pay or little less now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray... Bye bye...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast