Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gladys B gone with the wind

Yes, doubling all the crowd numbers and doubling the family visiting numbers too. I sure can see doorkeepers at all the weddings and funerals and home visits asking to see vaccination status!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    1) Sydney metro blew out more than $3 billion and killed CBD traffic. Westconnex (tolls to be collected for the next 40 years) blew out by $1.5 billion. Billions of dollars.
    2) Opal was fraught with issues and loopholes cost us more than before ending up with us losing millions. It was scrapped quickly for use of normal bank cards. Opal was a failure.
    2) (well 3)) If she's all about the economy it wouldn't have taken years to get rid of lockout laws. You're really grasping at straws if this was your number 3 behind the last 2 failures.
    3) Her government reduced funding to the RFS before this fire season and this had a direct impact on the outcome. Fronting a media presser for something you had a hand in is not an accomplishment.
    4) Ruby princess.... "Based on health advice" "we'll release the health advice" *cough* "we're not releasing the health advice" - Hazzard. Her approach to the pandemic was economy focused. Same with the new Premier. Be economy focused or don’t, just be honest about why you’re doing what you do.
    5) For the last 4 months we have not been able to keep the economy stimulated anywhere near where we could have if proper action was taken. Think of the NSW economy holistically beyond your "got to city like normal".
    6) You're talking about an election years ago, I'm unsure of your long bow point. I'm not at all sure why this comes into conversation now.
    7) Again, a few questions of scrutiny means she's great? She was portrayed as the woman who saved the country...... before we hit 1599 cases in a day.

This is only a simple rebuttal to what you attempted to say. Nothing about her actual failures.

What does Rupert’s cock taste like? It seems like you’d have a pretty bruised chin from what he’s been doing to you.
    I do not know who Rupert is. Rupert Grint? Rupert Murdoch?
    May be you are familiar with him and his cock and however it tastes like.

I was thinking some bozo will come back with a different spin on it. Exactly on cue.

My response to your reply: NOT HOW I SEE IT BUDDY.
    This is even more simpler rebuttal to what you attempted to say.
    Glad you did not mention her actual failures because that would only make you someone who points at other people's failure.
    Oh wait! you already did that. Well, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I do not know who Rupert is. Rupert Grint? Rupert Murdoch?
    May be you are familiar with him and his cock and however it tastes like.

I was thinking some bozo will come back with a different spin on it. Exactly on cue.

My response to your reply: NOT HOW I SEE IT BUDDY.
    This is even more simpler rebuttal to what you attempted to say.
    Glad you did not mention her actual failures because that would only make you someone who points at other people's failure.
    Oh wait! you already did that. Well, whatever makes you feel good about yourself.
    You know exactly who Rupert is. Suck them Murdoch balls.

Not how you see it? Factually? How exactly do you see life?

That’s not what a rebuttal is, I now understand your level of understanding. At least even attempt to understand what a word means before trying to insult others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm calling it, for sure this new guy is gonna fuck this reopening up.

He appears to be still stuck in his old job of Treasurer, still all focused on the economy and nothing else (?). When the journo grilled him about Chant's absence from his presser, that the CHO needs to be there because it's a health crisis, he countered that by saying we're also in an economic crisis. Does that mean he's there to fix the economy, like that's his only job... Leave the Health stuff to the CHO? WTF man...

He needs to come to terms real quick with his new job and the additional responsibilities that come with it or we're fucked!
    Just a few days in the job and he has already shown he is willing to put money over lives.

Guess he will be the next "gold standard" when our hospitals are overwhelmed with Covid patients. It will just be another figure for him to convince everyone to ignore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You know exactly who Rupert is. Suck them Murdoch balls.

Not how you see it? Factually? How exactly do you see life?

That’s not what a rebuttal is, I now understand your level of understanding. At least even attempt to understand what a word means before trying to insult others.
    Haha..yeah, it seems like you get off on 2 guys sucking each other balls.
    Create whatever fantasy you wanna create brother.

You think I watch Fox News and Sky News, don't you?

Yeah, mine was a rebuttal.
    It was as much a rebuttal as yours.
    You think blowing a budget by few billion dollar makes her a failure. Almost all government projects lose money.
    I see the positive thing that came out of it. We now have a metro train line for the first time and a lot more infrastructure work in the pipeline.

And by the way, who started with the insults first?
    And my comment was for bittybittybitty and his question: How she is so popular?
    What got your knicker on twist?
    Nobody asked for your rebuttal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Haha..yeah, it seems like you get off on 2 guys sucking each other balls.
    Create whatever fantasy you wanna create brother.

You think I watch Fox News and Sky News, don't you?

Yeah, mine was a rebuttal.
    It was as much a rebuttal as yours.
    You think blowing a budget by few billion dollar makes her a failure. Almost all government projects lose money.
    I see the positive thing that came out of it. We now have a metro train line for the first time and a lot more infrastructure work in the pipeline.

And by the way, who started with the insults first?
    And my comment was for bittybittybitty and his question: How she is so popular?
    What got your knicker on twist?
    Nobody asked for your rebuttal.
    No, I don’t. Projecting maybe?

I didn’t say you watch fox news, I said you suck daddy Murdochs cock and that’s all you use as a source. That extends beyond fox/sky.

Yours was not a rebuttal, mine was. If you don’t understand what the word means then please google it. Your response to my rebuttal was that I needed to add additional points on another narrative. Again, that’s not what a rebuttal is. If you’re asking me to add reasons why she’s useless then that’s different. She’s done a lot worse things above what I responded to your comments with. Hell, the second best point you had was the Opal card :/. Again, that’s not part of a rebuttal.

If you would like reasons as to why she was a shit premier, then again, it’s a different question.

Blind low IQ people like yourself are why we have the situations we’re in. You posting comments on an open forum ARE to be subjected to criticism. It’s almost like you think criticism of thought is a bad think. The NSW government is with you in that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, I don’t. Projecting maybe?

I didn’t say you watch fox news, I said you suck daddy Murdochs cock and that’s all you use as a source. That extends beyond fox/sky.
    Again, what is your obsession with Murdoch's cock and balls?

Use Murdoch's as a source? Get the fuck out of here.
    That's the thing you think you are smart but you are really not.
    Let me tell you again: I don't follow fox/sky or any Murdoch's media for that matter.
    Hell, I am not even into politics.
    How can anyone presume that based on my few comments is beyond me?

If you’re asking me to add reasons why she’s useless then that’s different....
    If you would like reasons as to why she was a shit premier, then again, it’s a different question.
    Oh dude!...I wasn't asking you anything at all...Actually I am regretting that I even commented...
    All this useless back and forth which you think is constructive argument.

How about this?
    You win!
    She is shitty. She is the worse.
    I am convinced.

I don't know about my IQ being low (Glad that you are analyzing people's IQ based on few comments; It's internet anybody can say and do anything right?).
    But I am smarter than you to know when things have run its course and time to let it go.

never politically aligned, still amazes me how passionate people get

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    1) Sydney metro blew out more than $3 billion and killed CBD traffic. Westconnex (tolls to be collected for the next 40 years) blew out by $1.5 billion. Billions of dollars.
    2) Opal was fraught with issues and loopholes cost us more than before ending up with us losing millions. It was scrapped quickly for use of normal bank cards. Opal was a failure.
    2) (well 3)) If she's all about the economy it wouldn't have taken years to get rid of lockout laws. You're really grasping at straws if this was your number 3 behind the last 2 failures.
    3) Her government reduced funding to the RFS before this fire season and this had a direct impact on the outcome. Fronting a media presser for something you had a hand in is not an accomplishment.
    4) Ruby princess.... "Based on health advice" "we'll release the health advice" *cough* "we're not releasing the health advice" - Hazzard. Her approach to the pandemic was economy focused. Same with the new Premier. Be economy focused or don’t, just be honest about why you’re doing what you do.
    5) For the last 4 months we have not been able to keep the economy stimulated anywhere near where we could have if proper action was taken. Think of the NSW economy holistically beyond your "got to city like normal".
    6) You're talking about an election years ago, I'm unsure of your long bow point. I'm not at all sure why this comes into conversation now.
    7) Again, a few questions of scrutiny means she's great? She was portrayed as the woman who saved the country...... before we hit 1599 cases in a day.

This is only a simple rebuttal to what you attempted to say. Nothing about her actual failures.

What does Rupert’s cock taste like? It seems like you’d have a pretty bruised chin from what he’s been doing to you.
    Wait, are you actually a GB supporter and trying to use some kind of reverse psychology here?

1. Sydney Metro was in planning since early 2000s, build started in 2013. GB took office in 2017. If anyone had a major hand in it as Premier, it would've been Barry O'Farrell and Mike Baird.

2. Opal card is even worse. System went online in 2012! Was initially full of problems, only in the last few years has it become much better with the ability to use credit cards added.

3. RFS funding reduction, who's call was that? The Premier or the Treasurer? Guess who's the current Premier?

Yeah, you actually failed to mention ANY of her real mistakes and instead made her look a lot better!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wait, are you actually a GB supporter and trying to use some kind of reverse psychology here?

1. Sydney Metro was in planning since early 2000s, build started in 2013. GB took office in 2017. If anyone had a major hand in it as Premier, it would've been Barry O'Farrell and Mike Baird.

2. Opal card is even worse. System went online in 2012! Was initially full of problems, only in the last few years has it become much better with the ability to use credit cards added.

3. RFS funding reduction, who's call was that? The Premier or the Treasurer? Guess who's the current Premier?

Yeah, you actually failed to mention ANY of her real mistakes and instead made her look a lot better!
    Not one bit a supporter. My response was only responding to the points made. I did not go into the the bigger failures. I did mention that.

I don’t blame her for the metro, I said you can’t use it as something she did well. The Opal card was even worse, it’s not a hard one to counter when said as a positive. The government under old bin chicken screwed the RFS (yep, the new tit and Barilaro did the work) but again, it was just a counter to what was posed as a positive.

It’s not hard to make her look bad.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How did the metro "kill CBD traffic"? It is not even in the CBD yet, apart from a couple of building sites which have no affect on traffic. It will be underground when operating, how does that affect traffic?

Opal has not been scrapped, and it definitely hasn't been a failure. There were a few loop holes but the travelling public benefitted. Normal bank cards are a convenience, but can't be used by people on concessions. Its value lies in the data it collects, which is used in service planning.

Do some research into the T-card which Labor tried to introduce a few years earlier - there was a failure of massive proportions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    How did the metro "kill CBD traffic"? It is not even in the CBD yet, apart from a couple of building sites which have no affect on traffic. It will be underground when operating, how does that affect traffic?

Opal has not been scrapped, and it definitely hasn't been a failure. There were a few loop holes but the travelling public benefitted. Normal bank cards are a convenience, but can't be used by people on concessions. Its value lies in the data it collects, which is used in service planning.

Do some research into the T-card which Labor tried to introduce a few years earlier - there was a failure of massive proportions
    I think Bmal is referring to light rail as killing CBD traffic. This was Gladys’ project when she was Transport Minister and she it did to appease the Greens and Clover Moore who still think the world will end next year because of the climate emergency. There was no need for this project at all. Those Spanish contractors really took her for a ride and went cup in hand for another $500 million as they underquoted to get the job

Personally, I think GB’s policy on COVID has been a success until Delta arrived in June and that’s a totally different kind of beast.

She and Dr Chant did the right thing when Crossroad Hotel started, which more or less avoid the same situation as Victoria, they did a quick lockdown of the Northern Beaches Peninsula and largely kept the rest of Sydney protected before last Christmas.

They underestimated the spread of Delta and we are in the mess that we are in now, even then, I think she turned that around by leading NSW towards the 80% fully vaccination and the road to freedom ahead of the rest of the country. That’s unless you prefer the shutdown policy like WA, SA and Queensland?

GB ain’t perfect but who has any experience in dealing with a pandemic ? and now Delta and heaven knows what’s coming next.

Just saying it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The new guy is creepy. .

I would goto war following gb but not this new dude

He does look like an extra from the Addams Family...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    The new guy is creepy. .
    He looks like he is gonna go postal any second

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing i hate what they did to the CBD is the light rail. i don’t mind the central to dulwich hill or to kingsford. Now the city looks so dead, ugly and congested. I spend less time going city nowadays. It was so good when they had the monorail and the city traffic keeping it alive including galaxyworld.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    That's a good likeness. Just like Peter Dutton looks like Lord Voldemort.
    Perrottet looks like a serial killer who is trying really hard to look and act normal so he blends into the community, but no matter how hard he tries to look normal the creepiness shows through.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast