Thread: Pattaya Fun Tour

Exclamation Pattaya Fun Tour

With the pandemic coming to an end, my balls are blue and as round as the moon.

For my bucket list, I still haven't been to Thailand.

Wouldn't it be great if some of us to get down there and just spend a week or a fortnight emptying out our spare change wallet?

It would be great if there is a season tour guide to take us through a tour and get our wildest dreams on.

Obviously there should be reward, perhaps we shout the guide enough for a night or two of fun.

Anyway, who would be keen? Remember, judgement free-zone. That is what it is all about. Who's in?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunboundray View Post
    With the pandemic coming to an end, my balls are blue and as round as the moon.

For my bucket list, I still haven't been to Thailand.

Wouldn't it be great if some of us to get down there and just spend a week or a fortnight emptying out our spare change wallet?

It would be great if there is a season tour guide to take us through a tour and get our wildest dreams on.

Obviously there should be reward, perhaps we shout the guide enough for a night or two of fun.

Anyway, who would be keen? Remember, judgement free-zone. That is what it is all about. Who's in?
    I would be happy to show you are the good, bad and ugly of Pattaya....I am in constant contact with mates living there. It is a buyers paradise now but dont expect any great go-go action, bars or massage . Just about everything is closed and virtually all the action is on dating / hook up apps.

BTW...you will be paying for my expertise and time!

Haha- maybe not the whole lot of the 'fun' but yes definite whoever is keen should definitely contribute.

Yes I do agree as the key is enjoyment for all, but it is a shame to hear nothing is opened. Perhaps this in few months time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Make sure your health insurance covers you for the medevac flight back to Australia

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Make sure your health insurance covers you for the medevac flight back to Australia
    just check the death benefits.
    probably cheaper that they book a one way flight anyway.
    funerals are cheap there I believe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Hahahaha...
    Pattaya will be great again, probably in the New Year, so don’t listen to the nay sayers.
    There is plenty open there, but it’s all covertly done.
    And will remain so until Pattaya is allowed alcohol to be sold again in “restaurants”, aka bars.

At the moment the happening spot is Phuket.
    It’s not Pattaya and sex on steroids, but it’s still full on enough to empty your balls and wallet.
    Plus you can get in now, and alcohol can already be sold in restaurants... hahahaha...

And if you go there, before or after (as I doubt it would be instead of).
    I’d be happy to give you the lowdown and guidance...
    Well said. All you have to do is read posts on IG. There is one punter in Pattaya who is seeing 5-6 girls every day. Of course he is not having sex with all of them. Some come to drink and have a party as the bars are closed. Also prices are down at the moment. I have never punted in Thailand and love to go there one day. I would like to go to Vietnam or even Philippines next year if I can. Have a few fwb I have not seen since 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    Checkout Pattaya addicts forum. Solid group of Aussie members who regularly organise group trips.
    That is an azmaing forum. Thank you very much for that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    just check the death benefits.
    probably cheaper that they book a one way flight anyway.
    funerals are cheap there I believe
    Hahaha! True
    They will give you a nice funeral.
    Build a bonfire and throw you in with all the other Farangs dead from covid.
    But first the bar girls and corrupt cops will go through your pockets and max out your credit cards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha! True
    They will give you a nice funeral.
    Build a bonfire and throw you in with all the other Farangs dead from covid.
    But first the bar girls and corrupt cops will go through your pockets and max out your credit cards
    Stop being a Henny Penny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to Thai;and (Bangers and Phuket) a few times . . . usually there are all out on sidewalk spruiking their wares :-) just take your pick!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found Pattaya to be a bit too seedy for my liking. I could tell a few guys would be pedos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pattaya is sin city. Avoid the girls along the beach front, good to walk past and check them out, but wouldn't take any home. Bar girls are the best option. Have a drink and you'll get plenty of attention and time to pick a good one.
    Try a "soapy massage" as well. A couple of great places in town where you walk in and check out the fishbowl with about 50 girls in the window.
    Pattaya is awesome fun, but wouldn't want to live there.