https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_385...d-Fucking.html

With the shortage of real girls and as I like a bit of anal ocassionally, I thought why not stop worrying if she was a ladyboy and just try some lady boys.

I saw Gina mentioned here on the forum somewhere so sought her out to try.

Upon arrival, I Said there are 2 ways this will end, either you in me or me in you.

SHe said fine, andstarted of giving me a sensual rub down.
Yes she knows what to do and in not too muc time she had condom'd up with plenty of lube and started on arse.
She was very gentle and knew what to do and before long there was no more of her to insert so a slow pump started.
I actually enjoyed, surprising my self actually, but it was not enough to get me off.
SO back to the erotic massage and whilst lying on my back she had go me plenty hard including a bbbj, so when she came up and starting inserting me in her arse I reminded her to put a condom on me.
Well she has great control and quite honestly, fucking her arse felt better at the time than pussy, but again it just wasn't enough to get me off.
She suggested bareback might do it but I said no. SO she ended up sucking me till I cam and actually swallowed.

A good punt ?
Yeah different.
But I cant understand her wanting bb.
Worth return ?
Maybe, but I'll try a few more first.