Thread: My entry into bodyslides: Anna 2017

Senior Member(無間使者)

My entry into bodyslides: Anna 2017

I write this as I thought I could share some memories on my first bodyslide experience. Long time lurker first time posting

Date: 2017
    Price $40 + $50
    Girl: Anna, has left the shop since then.
    Nationality: Thai

I had finished work and needed a massage around the area and the only one I could find was Alexandra 382 and some others too far from Green Square station.

The first time I came in I just went for a massage but was not prepared for any extras. Anna had a decent part 1, used lots of oil and got some knots out. She was wearing a tight blue dress and her skin was soft and smooth. She told me to bring extra for next time and I'm glad I did.

I came in the second time and was greeted by Anna. I asked her if any other girls were available and she seemed upset so I reassured her it was just my curiosity. Her reaction was cute so I said I wanted her again. This upped her mood and instantly she felt warm and happy to give a good service. Massage was nice and then it lead to some tickles and it was time to flip.

I handed her the 50 and off came everything. She looked fit, with smooth skin all around and not a single blemish. Her ass was meaty, round and firm. Her boobs were above average size but had amazing shape. I regret not doing much with them back in the day, I was conscious about whether other punters had their mouth and wouldn't want to be sharing saliva.

She got into a 69 position and her pussy was right in front of my face while she teased the little brother off it was the smallest cooch. She got up again and poured oil all over her body from shoulders to chest. When I say pour, I mean drizzled it on herself like she was going into a pan. Ever since this experience no other ml or WL had done something like that. She started body sliding and this set expectations so high for future punts. Sadly none could have ever been close enough to Anna's level. There was no pussy slide but the sight of an oiled up Asian with great skin and a great body was more than enough to satisfy. She told me to lie on my back and I could feel her breasts mount my back. After a bit she flipped me again. She did Spanish for a bit and lubed up my little brother more as she tried to finish.

Anna bounced on top of me like I was inside her and this was the finishing visual. I left a happy man and would return. But sadly she was gone. If there is any punter out there that has seen Anna feel free to share or DM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    I write this as I thought I could share some memories on my first bodyslide experience. Long time lurker first time posting

Date: 2017
    Price $40 + $50
    Girl: Anna, has left the shop since then.
    Nationality: Thai

I had finished work and needed a massage around the area and the only one I could find was Alexandra 382 and some others too far from Green Square station.

The first time I came in I just went for a massage but was not prepared for any extras. Anna had a decent part 1, used lots of oil and got some knots out. She was wearing a tight blue dress and her skin was soft and smooth. She told me to bring extra for next time and I'm glad I did.

I came in the second time and was greeted by Anna. I asked her if any other girls were available and she seemed upset so I reassured her it was just my curiosity. Her reaction was cute so I said I wanted her again. This upped her mood and instantly she felt warm and happy to give a good service. Massage was nice and then it lead to some tickles and it was time to flip.

I handed her the 50 and off came everything. She looked fit, with smooth skin all around and not a single blemish. Her ass was meaty, round and firm. Her boobs were above average size but had amazing shape. I regret not doing much with them back in the day, I was conscious about whether other punters had their mouth and wouldn't want to be sharing saliva.

She got into a 69 position and her pussy was right in front of my face while she teased the little brother off it was the smallest cooch. She got up again and poured oil all over her body from shoulders to chest. When I say pour, I mean drizzled it on herself like she was going into a pan. Ever since this experience no other ml or WL had done something like that. She started body sliding and this set expectations so high for future punts. Sadly none could have ever been close enough to Anna's level. There was no pussy slide but the sight of an oiled up Asian with great skin and a great body was more than enough to satisfy. She told me to lie on my back and I could feel her breasts mount my back. After a bit she flipped me again. She did Spanish for a bit and lubed up my little brother more as she tried to finish.

Anna bounced on top of me like I was inside her and this was the finishing visual. I left a happy man and would return. But sadly she was gone. If there is any punter out there that has seen Anna feel free to share or DM.
    Seriously!! 2017?? May be I should also write reports about my punts in 2014 then.