Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reopen at 80% Fully vaccinated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Reopen at 80% Fully vaccinated

Great news! Intimate services will now reopen when the state reaches 80% Fully vaccinated, which is likely to happen on 18th Oct

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easi...ons/80-percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 331815548 View Post
    Great news! Intimate services will now reopen when the state reaches 80% Fully vaccinated, which is likely to happen on 18th Oct

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easi...ons/80-percent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My girls want to sit back for a while and see how things pan out. However, I look after them with a retainer and they live in some of my terraces so they have time on their side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is good us punters have not been forgotten! Go Gladys and Bro Perrottet!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thought that only applies to Massage parlours?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    I thought that only applies to Massage parlours?
    The NSW Government changed the rules again a couple of days ago.
    Now it’s all businesses that offer sex services can open for fully vaccinated people when NSW hits 80% - around October 25.
    And then open for everyone from December 1.
    The details are all in the link the OP supplied.
    Enjoy your punting bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve saved so much money during this lockdown. Looks like I’ll be able to begin to blow it all in 2 weeks time haha 🥴

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I’ve saved so much money during this lockdown. Looks like I’ll be able to begin to blow it all in 2 weeks time haha
    That’s my plan too bro…. It’s going to be an interesting time….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    I’ve saved so much money during this lockdown. Looks like I’ll be able to begin to blow it all in 2 weeks time haha 🥴
    Crypto those savings man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone explain to me, how anyone can have sex with the rule "1 person within 4 sqm density"?

Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Can someone explain to me, how anyone can have sex with the rule "1 person within 4 sqm density"?
    The 4 square metre rule just a social distancing formula/ guide as to how many patrons you can have on premises.
    So for example if a waiting room is 16 square metres you can only have 4 patrons in there at the one time. If a restaurant is 40 square metres you can have 10 diners etc.
    It does NOT mean you have to have 4 metres distance between the customer and the service provider.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    lol.................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kingsford Bodytone have reopening at 11th Oct on their site, and they're a licenced RnT not just a massage shop with "extras"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The 4 square metre rule just a social distancing formula/ guide as to how many patrons you can have on premises.
    So for example if a waiting room is 16 square metres you can only have 4 patrons in there at the one time. If a restaurant is 40 square metres you can have 10 diners etc.
    It does NOT mean you have to have 4 metres distance between the customer and the service provider.
    Good...
    Already thinking we have to virtually have sex with the provider when we r in the room hahahaha...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my regulars tells me her massage shop is opening 11 October.

Start your engines boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some website research will either clear up when reopening for massage or confuse even further. 227 Broadway is reopening on the 11th. This suggests 70%. Also knowing Alice I’m sure she would check with the council on the date they can reopen. Bodyrotic in Camperdown is reopening on the 25th a lot more expensive but this suggests 80%. Bodyrotic of course is a massage joint that offers sex if the girl wishes. I also got a WeChat msg from Parramatta Blossom also reopening on the 11th. So in summary it seems above comments are correct Massage 70% unlicensed & licensed. Sex on premises joints legit brothels Ginza etc & massage parlours such as Midas, Nirvana & Bodyrotic 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    One of my regulars tells me her massage shop is opening 11 October.

Start your engines boys.
    Same. Plenty of shops starting to put up wechat msgs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tiffany's shop in Leichardt as well as Artarmon 84 11/10 too. Crossing my fingers for MAC

Senior Member(無間使者)
    on the radio yesterday they said freedom day might be moving forward to Friday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice to see fellow punters listing shops that would be opening after lockdown.

Id like to be able to get info on which shops survived the lockdown, so i can possibly come visit them in the future.

Specially cause im looking to maybe try more shops and diwcover new and/or experienced girls.

Might be hard though, since the shops in my area seem to have great girls that dont really offer much, but scratch the itch and are very attractive imo.

Id love to just have girls who let you daty, dfk, fiv, maybe use a vib on them, and watch them cum and enjoy themselves.
    Though, Its prolly easier to get those on brothels or older ladies.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    on the radio yesterday they said freedom day might be moving forward to Friday
    No. They were just saying that we will reach 70% vaccinated by this Friday rather than Thursday.
    But that makes no difference.
    The first lot of restrictions come off the Monday after which is still October 11.
    So nothing has changed. October 11 is when massage shops open.
    The next lot of restrictions come off the Monday after we reach 80% which is most likely Monday 25th October. This is when brothels re open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast